Hands (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the way he was holding his phone was such a turn on. Seungwoo had such large hands and his fingers…they were so long. You loved whenever he held you hand. 

Seungwoo looked up and noticed you were in a daze. Suspecting that he knew what you were thinking of he snapped his fingers in front of your face causing you to startle. Looking at him smile, you blushed.

“What were you dreaming about?” He asked leaning back against the chair.

“Nothing!” You said quickly which made him all the more suspicious. But Seungwoo could kind of guess because your blush had deepened, that it was something naughty. He moved his chair closer to yours.

“You know, your blush always gives you away.” He whispered into your ear before kissing it. “So what is it?” He asked grabbing your hand and tracing your knuckles with his thumb. 

“Um…” You couldn’t think straight with the fact that Seungwoo was rubbing your hand. Seungwoo already knowing what exactly you were thinking of. He still thought of that night when you got insanely drunk and told him something that he’ll never forget. 

Back to that night….

It was a party with the rest of the group. The boys were celebrating Subins birthday so it was drinks all around. Even drinking games were being played. You being such a lightweight even 1 drink makes you insanely talkative and you even get a massive headache come on. That’s why you rarely drink in the first place.  You excused yourself to go to the bathroom but it was occupied. Standing up felt too much of a hassle at the time so you sat cross legged next to the staircase rails waiting for your turn.  You had your head in your hands because you felt so dizzy. Suddenly you felt someone your hair and then pull your face out of your hands.

“Hey baby, you okay?” Seungwoo asked your face. You giggled as he caressed your cheeks. “You know oppa…I love your hands.” You grabbed one hand and put it up against yours. 

“You have such long fingers and your hands are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter