Secret (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwoo woke up and smiled looking at you sleeping against him on the couch. 

“Jagi.” He whispered softly your cheek trying to wake you up. You shifted against him and opened your eyes. Turning around so your front was to his, you look up at his smiling face. “Hi.” He kissed your lips softly. 

“We fell asleep huh?” You sighed grabbing your phone and seeing that it was 11pm already. “I should go.” You made a move to get up but Seungwoo stopped you. 

“Just a few more minutes.” He held on to you tighter. 

“Hmm fine.” You started playing with his hair. “Your hair is so black now.” You messed his hair up. “In “I’m fine” it was so brown…” The thought brought you back to how Seungwoo and you met. 

Flashback

You were a big fan of Victon since watching “Me and The 7 Men(ME7NAM)”. Your uncle was one of the higher ups in Plan A and had suggested you watch it.  You did and you admitted that you had a crush on the leader of the group to which your uncle brought you into Plan A to watch their practice.  “How are they?” Your uncle asked as you both observed their practice. “If you’re going to follow us into this business, you have to decide whether to debut a group or not.” Your uncle said as he scrutinized the boys dancing. 

“They proved they’re talented. So go for it.” You replied. You noticed the boys all stop dancing and were looking up at where you were standing. Coming eye to eye with your crush caused you to blush and turn away.  “Looks like they’re done. It’s time for evaluations. You can sit in on them.” Your uncle brought you in and the boys greeted the both of you and the other company staff in charge. You sat at the side of the room away from the table where your uncle was. The boys did absolutely great that day. When it was done, you walked over to your uncle. “You should buy them food.” You told him with a pout knowing he was weak against your puppy eyes. Your uncle agreed and told the boys to stay as he would get food delivered.  “So who are you?” Byungchan asked first once you were alone with the boys.  “Oh I’m *you*, his niece.” You smiled nervously. The boys then introduced themselves to you and you ended up talking to Seungwoo.  Slowly you became friends with all the boys and were coming over to the company loads of times. One time you were sitting with the boys having lunch when your uncle came over.  “Well now I know why you’ve been here all the time.” Your uncle ruffled your hair. “Your mom told me you have a crush.” He sing songed before walking away. Your eyes widened.  “Oh my god.” You put your heads in your hands as all the boys asked you questions. They teased that they were the ones you had a crush on. “I should go.” You quickly got up and ran away.  “Hey *you*!” You heard a voice call you. “Wait!” Seungwoo grabbed your hand and pulled you into the corner. “I’m not going to tell you who it is.” You sighed.  “Why?” Seungwoo asked. “We’re all just curious.” He smirked. “Is it Sejun?” He asked thinking. “But I never pegged you as liking someone younger….hmm Hanse? You do like hip hop.” He bit his lip and looked at you. 

He kept saying the others but never him. You couldn’t take it. Grabbing his collar, you pulled him down and kissed him. “It’s you.” You said and ran away.  After what you did, you thought for sure Seungwoo wou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter