Fight-Part 2 (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The both of you walked hand in hand noting that practically everyone was already at the pool. The pool Seungsik booked was indoors and insulated which was designed for large groups to have gatherings if they wished to. 

Seungwoo noticed when you came in with Kira and was about to go to you when Hani grabbed his arm and asked him to partner up with her for the game. You had noticed the both of them and Hani wasn’t exactly silent in asking him anyways. Not wanting to bring the mood down, you smiled at Kira who looked worriedly at you. 

“Hani, let me go see *you* first okay?” He gave her a pat on the head.

“Aww okay oppa! But you have to play with me so we can win!” Hani pouted. He nodded and walked over to where you were sitting with Kira. You looked up when Seungwoo came towards you.

“Hey..where did you go? You left your phone in the room. I was pretty worried. Luckily Seungyoun told me you were with Kira.” Seungwoo said playing with your hair. 

“Just to the beach.” You answered. He nodded and was about to say something when Heo Chan called for everyone’s attention so he could explain the first game. It was going to be a game of chicken. He noted that there were an odd number of people so the games would be divided. He asked for who wanted to play in the first round.

“Oppa! Seungwoo oppa said he would play with me!” Hani announced.

“Shouldn’t Seungwoo play with *you*.” Kira said being protective of you.

“But…oppa!” Hani pouted. The boys looked between Hani and Seungwoo and then to you. 

“I’ll join Hani first then we’ll go together okay *you*?” Seungwoo smiled down at you trying to make everyone happy. Even though you hated that Seungwoo was going to partner up with her, you didn’t want to do anything to make everyone uncomfortable thus ruining the mood so you nodded and smiled at him. 

So the first game was Seungwoo with Hani, Byungchan,Seungsik,Heochan, Sejun, Seungyoun with their partners plus Yohan with Dongpyo.

Throughout the game, Hani was clinging onto Seungwoo and she kept squealing trying to be cute. Seungwoo being the competitive person he is beat everyone until only Kira and Seungyoun were left. Hani kept on cheering for Seungwoo which irked both Kira and you. Kira unable to stand it leaned down to Seungyoun.

“Youn, bring me closer to her.”

“Kira…”

“Come on Youn, it’s a game.” She said. Seungyoun knew it wasn’t but he couldn’t say no to her plus you are his friend too and he didn’t like to see you hurt. Once Kira got close to Hani and Seungwoo, she grabbed Hani and pushed her off effectively winning that round. Hani glared angrily at Kira who raised her eyebrow at her with a smirk. She walked up to *you* and gave a slick high five. 

“Are you high fiving cause I lost?” Seungwoo teased as he sat next to you. He shook his wet hair at you playfully causing you to smile at his antics to try and make you laugh. Seungwoo wasn’t naive, he knew when you were in a mood and he just wanted to have fun.

“Oppa! I’m thirsty! I’m sure everyone is too, shouldn’t you guys go get the drinks?” Hani asked coming next to them. 

“Uh sure, guys wanna go get the coolers?” Seungwoo asked to which the guys went to get the drinks out from the coolers in the car. 

“I can’t believe you’re still sticking around.” Hani said to you whilst looking at her nails. You looked at her as she continued. “I mean how sad can you be. Sticking to oppa like a pest.” You stood up angrily. None of the others that were left were listening as they were all in the water swimming away from them.

“This coming from the girl hitting on a taken guy? You’re the pest Jung Hani.” You were tired of this. 

“Really? Haven’t I shown you that oppa will always and I mean always choose me. He never even told his parents about you! The other day, our parents were talking about marriage. You.” She smiled widely. “Are nothing to him but a notch on his bedpost.” That statement cause something in you to snap because the next moment you were aware that you had pushed Hani into the water. 

Unfortunately, that was the moment the boys decided to come back. Hani the Queen of Dramatics started crying out that *you* had pushed her angrily and Seungwoo ran over to the both of you. 

“*You*! What did you do that for?” Again, Seungwoo decided to believe her. You shook your head looking at him. Everyone was looking at you weirdly except Kira who just looked sad knowing what you were thinking. Whilst Seungwoo leaned down to help Hani, you left the pool and walked towards the beach just needing to be away. 

You didn’t reach far before Seungwoo caught up to you.

“*You*! What the hell was that with Hani? Why would you suddenly push her? She said she was apologizing and you pushed her?” Seungwoo asked breathing heavily. You turned around to look at him.

“And you believe her?” You asked angrily.

“Why did you push her?”

“Because she said something I didn’t like.” You answered back. Seungwoo sighed.

“You can’t hurt people just because they say something you don’t like *you*. You have to apologize to her.” Seungwoo ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

Originally posted by okvicton

“No.”

“Stop being childish.” He said making your anger spike.

“I’m being childish?” You asked with a scoff.

“Look, this thing you have about Hani is ruining the mood of the holiday that we all wanted. You’ve been in a mood since that day and all of them can feel it. I tried making it better so that everyone could enjoy this but you….” You didn’t let him continue.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t have come because I’m ruining it for everyone right? Ultimately it’s like I’m third wheeling you and her.” You said tearing up. Mostly out of anger in the heat of the moment.

“What are you talking about? *You* this whole thing about Hani is tiring.” Seungwoo sighed.

“You don’t even realize it do you. And you’re tired of this? Do you think I like being like this Seungwoo?”

“She’s a childhood friend, like my sister!” He exclaimed.

“But she doesn’t feel the same way!” You snapped. Clearly Seungwoo wasn’t understanding your point of view or didn’t want to. Looking at him, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

“*you…*” “Let’s breakup Seungwoo.” You both said at the same time. You opened your eyes to see Seungwoo looking at you with a perplexed expression. It was quiet between the both of you for a while.

“Is that what you want?” He finally asked dejectedly. Looking away from him you nodded. “Look at me and say what you want.” Seungwoo said, with his voice sounding choked up. You turned and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“If you have to ask, then I think…that’s what we should do.” You replied. Seungwoo nodded.

“Then I’ll sleep with the guys….”

“I’m not staying. So you can sleep in the room, or do whatever.” You had already decided that if this was the path you were taking, you weren’t going to stay. It would be too awkward and you just needed to be alone.

“Then I’ll drive you back.” You laughed sadly.

“You think we could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter