Frat Part 2 (SEUNGYOUN)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s up?” Seungwoo asked as he sat down next to Seungyoun up in his room. When Seungyoun said he wanted to talk to him, Seungwoo brought him up away from the party as his room was a no entry zone during parties. “It looked intense between you and Y/N. And she looked like she was about to cry. Plus Sam sent me a look that would have killed me if I didn’t know her.” Seungwoo looked towards a silent yet frustrated looking Seungyoun. 

“Y/N and I have been together for 3 months.” Seungyoun said running his hand through his hair. Seungwoo cocked an eyebrow. 

“Wow, okay. Why didn’t you tell us?” He asked.

“I..I don’t know. I guess I was worried. I mean with what Jax said, I just didn’t want to rock the boat.” Seungyoun blew a breath out. 

“You know I would have had your back.” Seungwoo replied. 

“I know hyung. I just… I don’t know. I hurt her. She said I treated her like a secret buddy and I think I did. I took her for granted. I mean why the hell did I say that about her? Doing my homework?” Seungyoun smacked himself in the face. Seungwoo grabbed his hand.

“Hey calm down. We will think of something okay?” Seungwoo rubbed Seungyouns hair before grabbing his phone. 

“Well Sams responses are terrible.” Seungwoo sighed. “We will think of something okay?” Seungyoun hugged him in thanks.

🐻🐻

You were hurt. Very hurt. You spent the whole night crying your eyes out that the next day your eyes were so swollen and red. Stupid Seungyoun. With his stupid frat. His stupid gorgeous face and his stupid jokes. Stupid man that made you fall in love with him hard but he treated you like you were nothing to him. You ignored Seungyouns countless messages to you. 

 

Monday came with Seungyoun attempting to talk to you but you flipped him off. He repeatedly tried to apologize the whole week but each time you flipped him off. Your heart broke every time you saw his dejected face but you kept a strong face on and only cried when you were home. 

On one occasion Sam burst in as she was tired of seeing you sad.

“Okay, we’re going out and having fun. No wallowing over he who shall not be named.

“Sam…I just don’t…” She interrupted you. 

“Look I know you’re hurt. Heck I was hurt about Seungwoo and we weren’t even dating.” You perked up then. You know there was bad blood between Seungwoo and Sam but you never could get the details. 

“Tell me about it please.” You pouted so she’d be compelled to. Sam sighed and sat down next to you on the bed.

“Seungwoo and I were friends since we were little. Our moms are still friends so they were pretty excited that we were going to the same university together. Mum expected Seungwoo to be like my knight in shining armour I guess. Plus she knew I had a massive crush on him.” You stopped her then. 

“Oh my god, you like Seungwoo? What?” You were shocked. 

“Yeah, a massive crush. But I guess he always saw me as a sister or friend I don’t even know. So when we got to uni, there were tons of broken promises. Seungwoo would say that he’d accompany here but he’d break it. And when he was rushing? I was the girl that he decided to do the date dump on.” Sam shrugged but you could tell it still bothered her. “I argued with him after that and he told me he couldn’t tell me anything about it before because it would be against the rules. He didn’t choose it, it’s just the frat decided who would do it and since Seungwoo was apparently a legacy, he was chosen to see if he had the balls.”

“So what happened? Did he apologize?” You asked curiously. 

“He did..but continuous broken promises with..god it was complicated. Here Seungwoo was basically leaving me behind as he met new people and thrived while I was in the background. So when he started dating that girl from the sorority, I stopped seeking him out. He once told me, he wasn’t happy hanging out with me cause I brought the mood down. So I told him not to hang out with me then and he didn’t anymore.” Sam pursed her lips. 

“I’m sorry.” You finally said. Sam smiled. 

“It’s fine..so humor me. Let’s go get wasted!” Sam pulled you up and did her magic. 

🐻🐻

The bass was pumping in the club and the both of you were sitting at one of the high tops. 

“It’s so crazy in here!” You yelled at Sam. 

“I know right! I’m going to go get us some cocktails!” Sam said before walking to the bar. You decided to scroll through your phone and was doing so when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and came face to face with a guy from your class. 

“Hansol! Hi!” You greeted him. 

“Hey Y/N, fancy meeting you here.” He smiled and leaned his elbow on the high top. “Can I get you a drink?” He asked leaning close to your ear. 

“Oh Sams getting drinks!” You said just as Sam came back with your cocktails. 

“And who’s this?” Sam asked. You introduced Hansol to Sam.

“Well then, do you want to dance?” Hansol asked to your shock. 

“Me? Um..” 

“YES. She’ll dance with you!” Sam interjected. You looked at Sam who gestured for you to go along with Hansol. He put his hand out and Sam grabbed your hand to place it in his. “Go.” She mouthed to you. As you went to the dance floor with Hansol, he put his hands on your hips as you placed your arms around his neck. 

“So how are you?” He asked bending down to your ear so he didn’t have to shout so much. 

“I’m okay. This semesters tough isn’t it?” You replied close to his face. The both of you conversed that way when suddenly someone grabbed Hansol away. Seungwoo put his arms around Hansols shoulder leading him away as Seungyoun grabbed your hands bringing you away into a quiet hallway. 

“Y/N what the fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter