Boyfriend Material (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you don’t want to come to the karaoke bar with us? “ All the interns turned to look at you since you were the only one planning to go home. It was the first company dinner where all the interns were invited as it was the end of the first grueling week.

 

“Ah no its alright. I don’t feel that well....so I should be getting home.” You waved off their invite with a smile. 

 

“Do you want me to send you home?? My cars right over there.” Chang Hun, one of the interns who seemed overly enthusiastic whenever he was around you asked. You could tell he had a crush on you but not wanting to lead him on, you were about to say no when you were interrupted.

 

“I’ll take her home.” A voice behind you said. Turning around you came face to face…no scratch that face to chest to someone you knew.

 

“Seungwoo?” You asked softly. He looked down at you and smiled with his eyes as his mouth was covered. He pulled the mask and looked over at her colleagues who were curious about his identity.

 

“Who are you?” Chang Hun asked. Rather rudely causing Seungwoo to smirk.

 

“Ah hello everyone. I’m Han Seungwoo. Her boyfriend. Thank you for taking care of her.” He bowed slightly. “We’ll be going now.” He grabbed your hand and brought you over to his car. Once buckling you in, he went over to his seat and off you were to home.

 

“You shouldn’t have told them your full na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter