Theme Park (Yohan)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re going on..on that?” Yohan gulped as he looked up at the daunting ride that seemed to go up at a 90 degree angle and then the drop was even scarier. You giggled at his expression because he looked absolutely petrified.

“You know it always makes me wonder how a taekwondo stud like you is afraid of these kind of things.” You said holding on to his hand and dragging him to the line forming in front of the ride despite his protests. 

“It’s not like I can kick my way across this ride.” Yohan pouted. “My fault for dating an adrenaline seeker.” He shook his head and smiled when you playfully pushed him. “The lines are not that long today huh?” He asked looking around.

“Yeah. It’s good isn’t it…we don’t have to wait long!” You smiled up at him when he leaned down and kissed you. 

“Eww why are you kissing here.” A small voice said behind them. Turning around, you both noticed 2 kids about the age of 10 who looked disgusted. “It’s weird when old people do that.” Yohan and you turned red at their statement.

“Sorry.” Yohan sheepishly said rubbing his neck. The kids glared but looked back at their phones. Yohan turned towards you with a confused expression as you shrugged. The both of you were close to the front of the line. 

“Ugh we have to be with the kissy couple.” You heard one of the boys whine as the four of you stepped up.

“Well you can go to the back if you don’t want to.” You smiled sarcastically. The boys stuck their tongue out at you and when you were about to tell them off, Yohan pulled you to your seats. 

“Let’s just buckle up.” Yohan said. “It looks so much worse up close.” Yohan looked scared. You grabbed his hand and smacked it.

“I’m here! Just think of it as letting all those stresses out.” Yohan nodded as the speakers . 

“The ride is starting. The staff are going around to make sure you’re strapped in. Have fun.” The staff checked both of you and gave a thumbs up. 

Yohan took a deep breath and grabbed your hand. You his knuckles so he would calm down. 

“Don’t know how you’re going to go through the haunted house next.” You murmured.

“What?” Yohan asked as the ride started moving. “Oh no no no no.” And that ended up being Yohans chant throughout the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter