Frat-Part 1 (SEUNGYOUN)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You snuggled closer to the body next to you and kissed his bare chest. You felt a kiss on the top of your head and you looked up in response.

“Hi.” He greeted with you with a large smile.

Originally posted by seungyounurl

“Just a few more minutes please.” You whined and snuggled into him. Seungyoun smiled as he rubbed his hands all over your back.

“I have to go baby. The guys will be wondering where I am. Plus pretty sure we have a meeting that’s going to be on...” He looked at his watch and clicked his tongue. “In 20 minutes .” He cursed. “Seungwoo hyung is going to kill me.” He groaned. He rolled away from you as you pouted and started putting his clothes back on. “I’m sorry baby. I really am.” He apologized as he buttoned up his shirt. Leaning over the bed, he bent down and placed a kiss on your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held him there as you returned his kisses.

“Stay.” You said against his lips.

“I wish I could baby. I really do.” He replied. You were about to say something but his ringtone interrupted the both of you. He disentangled himself from you. He answered the call. “Hey hyung! Yeah I’m at the store now. Yeah yeah I’ll get the food. No worries. See you soon.” He ended the call. “Sorry baby. Have to go.” He kissed you one final time and ran out the door. You sighed as you let your hands cover your face. It honestly doesn’t get easier even though you guys have been together for about 3 months now. It still feels ty that no one knows the both of you were together except for your best friend. You heard a knock as you were thinking. You knew who it was and didn’t mind when they came in without waiting for an invite.

“So the left huh?” Sam said as she leaned against the door. “Oh you’re not .” She said with a surprised tone. You cocked an eyebrow.

“Were you expecting me to be?” You laughed. Sitting up on the bed, you crossed your arms.

“No..I mean yes..isn’t that all you guys do?” Sam replied as she sat down at the end of the bed. You held your heart and pretended to be hurt.

“You know if I was another person, that’d hurt.” Sam sighed and laid down on the bed.

“I don’t know why you’re with him. You could get it in with anyone!”

“Sam don’t start please.”

“He’s an , that whole house.. they’re all just frat boys equaling to giant overgrown babies.” Sam said with distaste. “How can you handle this?” She gestured towards you. “I hate that he’s treating you like a secret.”

“Well look at him..and then look at me. Plus with that bloody rumor going on...”

“But thats utter bull! We both know it! That ...”

“It’s fine! I really don’t want to talk about that. Gosh I’m so tired. I’m going to sleep.” Sam groaned and snuggled close to your legs.

“Let me sleep here.” She said before closing her eyes.

“You know just because I’m wearing clothes doesn’t mean we didn’t...” You trailed off. Sam jumped up from the bed with a scandalizes face.

“Oh my god! Eww!” Sam grabbed one of the pillows on your armchair and threw it at you. “You’re an !” She ran out of the room. You laughed at her antics. But what she said did make you think again, Sam had hated Seungyoun from day 1 because he belonged to a frat where a guy Sam had dated was from. Apparently they were all s. Well you thought the same of the guys in the house especially when one spread a rumor that you were a lousy lay because you said no to him. You were pretty much avoiding every single one of the guys in Chi Iota Nu. The only reason you met Seungyoun was because your mom and his mom were friends and decided to set the both of you up.

Flashback

“You’re really setting me up mom?” You sighed as you sat in the car with her. “I thought we were going for lunch together but you decided to set me up?” She laughed at your sulky tone.

“Sweetie I just wanted you to meet someone new! Plus I met Mrs Cho at the ladies event and she mentioned her son was studying at the same uni as you! Small world!” Your mom exclaimed excitedly.

“Ugh mom I don’t want to!” You whined as she dragged you into the restaurant. When she spotted her friend, she held onto your hand tighter and brought you to where a lady close to your moms age was sitting with a guy. You rolled your eyes but bowed and greeted your moms friend when she poked your sides.

“Hey I’m Seungyoun.” The guy smiled at you. You mumbled your name back as your moms smiled watching t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter