Frat Spin Off (Seungwoo x Sam)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And how’s Seungwoo baby bear?” You rolled your eyes at your dads question.

“How would I know.” You grumbled. He cocked an eyebrow but you saw him smirk from the corner of your eyes. “Daddy, stop!” 

“What?” He asked pretending to be innocent. 

“I know you want him as a son. We all know it.” You threw a popcorn kernel at him. 

“Well I wouldn’t mind him as a son in law, baby bear.” Your dad continued on while your mother giggled away. 

“You both are impossible. You know we haven’t hung out in ages.” You said softly. 

“If you reach out to him, I’m sure he’d be there Sammy.” You scoffed at your moms statement.

“Yeah right.”

🐻🐻

How was it that it still hurt seeing him dance with other girls or act like you and him were never anything more than acquaintances. You watched as Seungwoo danced with one of the sorority girls. You grimaced as he leaned down to listen to her before laughing loudly. You were too busy watching him that you almost missed your best friend running out past you. You saw Seungyoun push the girl who kissed him away. Cursing, you quickly ran after your bestie.

“Jamie, I’m sorry.” You apologized as you caught up to her. 

“It’s fine, I’m so bloody stupid.” She said about herself. Seungyoun came out and started apologizing to Jamie. You locked eyes with Seungwoo who came outside with Jax. Looking away, you caught it when Seungyoun said he was asking Jamie about whether she did his homework when Jax asked. You took her hand out of his and called them s before dragging Jamie home. Jamie was quiet the whole way and retreated to her room. You were worried because you knew she cared about Seungyoun. You had warned her about Chi Iota Nu guys since you had history with one. Your phone pinged. Well speak of the devil. 

He never messaged you before this, so you assumed Seungyoun had told him about Jamie and that’s why he messaged to ask about her for Seungyoun. 

Telling Jamie about Seungwoo was never something you thought you’d ever do. It made you think of the conversation that ended your friendship. 

Flashback

“So going out to a theme park was important that you broke our promise to hang out with each other?” You said angrily to Seungwoo who just leaned against the wall. Seungwoo had just come back from his frat/sorority day out at Lotte World and decided to bring you food because he felt bad that he had to cancel in the day with you. 

“Sammy, I told you. It’s something I have to go to. I’m a legacy, they look at these things.” He said running his hands through his hair. 

“But you made a promise to me! To hang out with me because we haven’t in a long time!” You continued on. 

“Sam, Soo Yeon needed me there as well. So I couldn’t flake on her. Shes my girlfriend now.” He stressed out. There it was, the stab to your heart. “Look I brought you food and we can hang out now!” He said coming to where you were standing. He ruffled your hair playfully and started rifling through the bag on the table that held the food. Tugging your arm as he sat down, he handed you the food. He tried talking to you throughout but you were still angry which in turn frustrated him. “Sam come on don’t be childish. This one word answers are infuriating.” Seungwoo sighed. 

“So you wouldn’t be angry if I did the same thing to you? At least I think of our friendship!” Seungwoo scoffed. 

“Come on Sam. Sometimes you say the most tiest things that piss me off. This is why it’s getting harder to hang out with you. You just bring the mood down!” He exclaimed. You looked at him in shock. 

“What?” You said softly. 

“It’s like you’re punishing me for living my life! Yeah I joined the frat! My dads a legacy so it’s expected of me plus I like the guys there! Don’t hate on me because I’m making friends and you aren’t because it’s not my fault!” He said breathing heavily because he had said everything without a breath. You were silent as you stared at him but on the inside you were yelling at yourself to tell him you liked him. His phone rang and you peeked at the caller ID. “SooYeonie ❤️”

“Hey,” Seungwoo answered while looking at you. You avoided his eyes and looked at the TV as it started blurring. Blinking away the tears that were forming, you grabbed your takeout container to throw it away. “Yeah I’m sorry, I’m coming over soon. Is the party heating up?” You heard him ask. “See you there.” He said before hanging up. “Sam..” Seungwoo stood up. “For what I said...” You held up a hand. 

“I won’t seek you out anymore.” You made yourself look busy so you wouldn’t look at him. “You said what you wanted to say..so go.”

“Sam, I was...” 

“You don’t have to say anything anymore Seungwoo. You’re right it’s not your fault.” You finally looked at him as he bit his lip. “Thanks for the food, enjoy the party.” You opened the door to your apartment and waited. Seungwoo was about to say something but his phone rang again. “Better not keep your girlfriend waiting.” You said. Seungwoo nodded and grabbed his stuff. He patted your shoulder as he walked out. Locking the door, you went to the bed and sobbed your eyes out. Heartbroken and dejected. 

End flashback 

“So excited to play with puppies!” You were excited. It’s been about a month since SeungJam gate and you noticed Jamie slowly becoming herself. Hopefully this volunteer work would make her happy. Jamie sat in the window seat of the bus and you were about to sit down when a muscular arm circled your waist and you felt yourself being pulled backwards. You recognized the hand immediately. 

“Seungwoo what the .” You swatted at his hands. 

“Come on Sammy baby, sit with me.” You heard Seungwoo say. He deposited you in the window seat closer to the front and sat next to you effectively blocking the way with his large frame. 

“What is wrong with you?” You pushed your finger into his chest. Seungwoo smirked as he grabbed your finger. He wrapped his hands around your knuckles and held it in his lap.

“They needed to talk it out.” He shrugged. “He loves her. They just need time to talk.” You frowned but noticed how the only people on this bus were the ones Seungyoun and Seungwoo considered close friends. 

“And why did I need to sit with you?” You grumbled. 

“Well doesn’t this remind you of the class trips we used to go on? We used to share earbuds and argue about the music you were interested in?” Seungwoo reminisced. “Those pop songs burned my ears.” He joked. You remained quiet and tried not to let those memories come back. “Sam...come on, it’ll be a better ride if we talk wouldn’t it?” He said softly your hand. 

“Talk about what?” You played coy.

“Seungyoun said you warned Jamie off Chi Iota Nu guys...is it because of me?” You ripped your hand out of his grasp. 

“You think too highly of yourself.” 

“Sam, I know we haven’t been talking but not all the guys are bad. I’m not bad am I?” You pushed your tongue in your cheek. 

“I don’t know Seungwoo...how about the last time we talked, you said you didn’t like hanging with me because I brought your mood down.” Seungwoo bit his lip.

“I shouldn’t have said that to you that night. I’m sorry I hurt you. I tried messaging you but you didn’t seem to want to...”

“I told you I wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter