Giving Up(WOOSEOK)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She didn’t come, did she?” Wooseok asked Jinhyuk from backstage. Jinhyuk had come to the X1 Debut Show Con to support one of his best friends. Jinhyuk rubbed his neck nervously. 

“No she didn’t.” He said finally. Wooseok sighed and palmed his face. He had sent Y/N tickets to the show con but he guessed she decided not to show. Jinhyuk put his hand on Wooseok neck and rubbed it. “It’s fine, you just do your best tonight bud.” Jinhyuk said as Wooseok nodded. He stood up and jumped up making himself more hyped. 

Originally posted by defwang

You walked into the showcon area nervously. You couldn’t believe you were here. You honestly didn’t want to be. He had broken up with you but you knew if you didn’t, you’d regret it. You walked towards the seat the ushered had gestured to after you showed her the ticket. Your eyes were immediately drawn to Wooseoks family who were sitting in the front. Wooseoks mom made eye contact with you and stood up to come to you. You bit your lip nervously and bowed when she came to you. 

“Y/N, you came.” She hugged you to her.

“Omeoni..ah I mean Mrs.Kim.” You greeted back not knowing how to address her now. 

“You know you can still call me omeoni.” She patted your cheek. “I’m sorry for what happened sweetie, but I’m glad you came. I’m sure he’d be happy you’re here.” You smiled slightly and nodded although inside you were dying. “Where’s your seat sweetie?” His mom asked you. You showed her the ticket and the both of you walked towards the seat which was about 2 rows behind them. The seats next to you were empty. “You’re not that far! That’s great. We brought some slogans, you want one?” Gosh his mom was such a sweetheart to you. You accepted the slogan that had Wooseoks face and his name written on it. “Do you want me to sit with you for a bit?”

“Oh no omeoni! It’s fine, I’m sure the others would want you next to them.” You said. Wooseoks mom nodded and your hair before leaving to join the family. You sighed to yourself as you sat down. 

“What am I even doing.” You thought to yourself. 

Flashback

“You know I love you right?” Wooseok smiled at you. Well his eyes were smiling because he was wearing a mask. You scoffed with a smile. “What? No love back?” He pulled the mask down and pouted at you. 

“Please between the two of us, I think I might love you too much.” You sighed. Wooseok shook his head and hugged you close to him. 

“I love you Y/N so much.” He kissed your lips. “And nothing will break us apart.” 

End Flashback

“Y/N? You came?” Jinhyuk came and sat down next to you. 

“Oh Oppa hi.” You greeted him weakly. 

“How are you? We haven’t seen you in a while.” He said looking at you. 

“I’m good.” You simply said. 

“Why do I feel like you’re lying to me?” Jinhyuk said. 

“Oppa, I’m fine. I’m sure you didn’t come here to check on me. Just enjoy the show con.” You got up to leave but Jinhyuk stopped you by holding on to your hand. 

“Y/N stay and enjoy the show con. He’d be happy to know you’re here.” Not wanting to cause a scene, you sat back down. It was silent between the two of you before Jin Hyuk spoke up again. “Are you still angry?” He asked softly. 

“What should I be angry about?” You whispered as more people started sitting down. “He wanted this, we broke up, and that’s it..” People started trickling in and you looked front to see Wooseoks mom smiling at you. You smiled back at her. 

Flashback

“How’s that little boyfriend of yours?” Your stepsister who hated you leaned against the door. 

“Do you even care Jane?” You turned to look at her.

“Still, how are you even dating an ullzang and an idol when you look like that? My guess is…he’s gonna break it up with you.” She laughed as she left. God both mother and daughter were the same. Wooseok and you had been together as a couple for a year now but you’ve know him for 7 years now. Speak of the devil. 

“Hey..” You greeted Wooseok who was already at the cafe. He had a small smile on his face as he hugged you. “Long time no see stranger.” You joked. 

“It has been hasn’t it?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter