Chapter 2

One Night

Couple of weeks pass and Wheein suffered a lot, especially in business law class. Her heart somewhat shaking a bit whenever they eyes met accidently during class. Wheein can only curse to her for choosing this subject on her second year. Byul continually give her cold treatment even though they stay in same group during last week tutorial. That woman only say a word and then kept shut the entire time.

 

Notes all over on the table. Rubbing her face, she sighed for the third time. It's been an hour she trying to focus on notes in front of her but she can’t. That woman, Moon Byul Yi words stuck inside her head. She made Wheein felt guilty? ‘I’m just a one night stand?’

Wheein already thinking that maybe everything would be solve if she apologise to Byul. But then again it might lead to something else and Wheein want to avoid that. she can’t have any relationship right now. Not when she need to focus on her study. She get into SNU with the help of scholarship and if she screw up her grade, it would be the end of her life. She need to complete her study and pay her family debt.

That right, she not from a wealthy family like her friend, Hye Jin come from a really rich family but that girl always help Wheein whenever she needed as her friend. That’s how they become close. Hye Jin always lend her shoulder for Wheein to cry on.

Pulling herself together, a heavy sighed escaped her lips.

Whatever, she’s gonna forget about it anyway. Give up on her notes, she get up and shoving all her stuff inside her bag.

 

Making her way to toilet. She grip the door knob and push it, her track stop in the middle as her eyes fall on two figure in front of her. One sitting on the counter with leg wrapped around the other woman waist, kissing and hands on each other. Both of them starlet at Wheein sudden entrance.

Wheein face all red, don’t really sure if it's because of the embarrassing moment or the anger that boiled inside her. Tighten her grip one the knob she pivoted her heel and walk away.

Really! After making me feel like a douche bag for weeks! She’s kissing another girl just now.

She fasten her step, almost running. Don’t really know where she’s going but her foot don’t really want to stop right now.

 

 

Sitting on the rooftop all alone, vacantly staring to the sky. You can’t blame her. it's you who want it to be like this. Her hands runs through her long hairs. She swear she could see Byul tongue making her way into as the moment she walk in. Wheein pumped her fists. It became worst when she knows how those tongue works. How it taste.

Shaking her head, she get up and tidy up her shirt that wrinkled because she sat there too long.

It's okay, both of us gonna forget bout that night. It's okay Wheein. you can do this!

It make her cringes as those night memories come across her mind. How she moaned Byul name. Wheein smacked her forehead hard. WHY??!! Out of those people in the club, why her?!

….

Hye Jin walk into her room only to found her roommates lying miserably on bed. A hair tie up into a messy bun. Wearing an oversize shirt that cover her short. It almost make Wheein look she didn’t wear any pants at all.

Hye Jin sighed as she ask ‘What’s happened today? Shouldn’t you be at studio?’

‘Hmm nothing happened … don’t really have any idea about what to draw yet.’ She turned around facing the wall which is her back facing Hye Jin.

‘You want me to believe that? Nothing happen? When you couldn’t even tie up your hair properly?’ kicking Wheein but with her right foot. Wheein groaned enduring the pain. Hye Jin kick really hard.

‘She kiss another woman.’

‘What?? She SNU student too?’

Hearing that make Wheein glare at Hye Jin. ‘Didn’t you hear that she kiss another woman?’

Hye Jin laughed lightly and saying sorry, poking Wheein deep dimple. ‘I heard that my baby, now tell me everything.’

 

 

Hye Jin nodding her head, after hearing the story Wheein really don’t have a reason to be angry on Byul.

‘Say it, I’m ed up.’ Buried her face into the pillow, hoping that all of this just a dream.

‘You’re ed up babe.’ Hye Jin still nod her head lightly. Giving a comfort pat on Wheein back.

….

 

 

Sun hitting her face, feeling a bit annoying Wheein open her eyes. Stretched out her hands in the air, yawning.

‘You awake?’

Wheein body tense as she heard those voice, the voice that she wanted to erased. Reality hit her face right after that, realizing that she is inside Byul room, on Byul’s bed. AGAIN. ! ! How???

Quickly checked herself, her body. Still wearing her clothes. Mind thinking hard about how she ended up here.

Seeing how furious Wheein face is Byul decide to tell her. ‘Someone might spike your drink last night.’

Her brows drew closer as she heard those, that’s might be true thinking that she’s hangout with stranger last night. Hoping it would make her forget the woman standing right in front of her right now.

‘I dunno how but you almost have another night with a stranger last night.’ Eyes bored into Wheein who seem lost. Wheein don’t really know if she should be thankful or not. This is not the place she wanted to wake up every morning.

‘So? Different person every night? Your hobby?’ she asked sarcastically.

Gripping the blanket tightly, she’s hurts by Byul accusation. She is not that kind of person even though she admit it last night was a careless decision to hang out with stranger. Wheein get out from the bed and straighten her dress. Grabbing her purse getting ready to leave, don’t really want to explain herself to Byul. No point explain it to her.

‘Sorry that I bother you this way. I promise we won't come across each other again.’ Wheein said it firmly and she walk pass Byul with a hurtful heart. But her track stop when a smooth skin wrapped around her forcedly whirl her body around.

Eyes level. Wheein heart throb as she noticed how soft Byul eyes look at her.

‘What to do? I want to come across you again. Wheein shi.’

 



Hello guys, here another chapter. i will try to write more. and thanks for the support. realllly appreciate it ^^.

ps: Sorry if there any typos or mistake. sorry it still dont have a  title. i'm bad at that ><.