Chapter 4

One Night

The apartment reeks of alcohol and cigarettes. Pinching her nose to block the smell. Eyes roam around the apartment looking for the owner.

You’re ing dead if I met you Byul!

Lips cursing her friend for not answering her call for a weeks, Byul skipped her class and club meeting. It's make Yong Sun worried after what’s happened to Byul.

Couple of empty beer cans, soju bottles and a few empty pack of cigarettes all over the coffee table at the living room with Byul lying on the cold floor. Sleeping with a messy hair and God know when she take the last shower is.

A negative thought spread through Yong Sun mind once she saw Byul lying on the floor, thinking that Byul did something bad, she rush over in a speed of light, almost faint at the scene. Byul is indeed still breathing.

I’m gonna kill this woman!!!

‘Byul!!! Get up!’ lightly shaking Byul body, only a frown and a low hum Yong Sun get. ‘Gosh!!! You smell like an old skunk!!’

Rolling over, now lying on her stomach. Don’t really want to look at Yong Sun.

Yong Sun sighed, massaging her temple. It's hurt to see her friend like this. Byul even smoke now. It's just been a few week not even a year yet, how this woman going to live for the rest of her life if she can handle a simple rejection.

‘Byul ah …’ lightly give a pat on Byul upper back. ‘Don’t hurt yourself like this. It's not fair to your future. It's better for you to come with me tomorrow. Have a proper vacation. It will be fun. Everyone going tomorrow.’

 

….

Yong Sun able to convince Byul, sitting at the waiting area with Yong right arm linked with her.

‘Oh, there they are.’ Yong Sun point her finger toward a group of SNU students walking toward them but quickly turned her face to look at Byul once she feel Byul stiffened her body.

‘What is it Byul?’ lightly shaking Byul arm.

Byul felt like she been trapped inside a water tank. She can’t breathe the moment her eyes land on a familiar figure who seem shock, just like her.

Jung Wheein.

 

 

 

Wheein realize how stupid she is for not telling Byul name to Hye Jin. That’s stupidity also happened to Byul who didn’t mention Wheein name when she told Yong Sun about the girl.

The journey is about 10 hours something for them from Incheon airport to Phuket airport then they took a bus to beachfront resort.

Byul face all stiff while Wheein keep took a quick glance whenever he got chance to look at Byul, but the woman look like she don’t want to be bother. Wheein can’t really blame Byul, it's her who ask all of this and now she need to bear with it.

The awkward air become heaviest when Wheein and Byul been sort into the same room. Both just staring at the room card that they pick randomly.

Fate brought them together. Perhaps.

They can’t really exchange their roommate since it would be obvious that’s they have some history and both don’t really want to make an announcement about that.

 

 

Room 303

The room have two bed, thank god. A glass sliding door right in front of their bed giving them a direct view of sea and a balcony.

Hand gripping tightly at the end of her shirt, Wheein don’t really know what to say. Both of them been standing awkwardly. Can’t even enjoy the beautiful view in front on them.

 

‘Which bed?’

Wheein almost jumps with Byul sudden question. Instead of answer it with her voice Wheein just point her finger toward a single bed on the left side which make Byul bed on the right side.

Nodding her head, Byul pull her luggage and place it in front of her bed. ‘How’s your midterm exam?’

The awkward air still there, Wheein could tell it from Byul flat tone.

‘Bad….’ // I keep thinking about you…

Both didn’t really look at each other face, just sitting on their bed facing the view in front of them.

‘I’m sure you gonna be fine.’

No I’m not fine Byul ah. Wheein force a laugh hearing that trying to push away the thick air between them. Wheein still can’t believe that they literally having a conversation right now.

‘I went to your house last week.’ // to see you. Byul turned her head so fast to look at Wheein. ‘but security guard said you move out.’

‘Why?’ Byul asked, she wanted to know why Wheein went to her house. She can help it but hoping that the girl miss her like she did.

‘I … I want to talk about the money.’ // I miss you

Ah …. Byul nodded her head, how fool she is to think that Wheein miss her. ‘The money, you don’t have to..’

Byul word die when someone knock their door. Using that as an excuse to escape the awkward moment Wheein rush to open the door.

‘Oh, Hye Jin?’

‘Our activity start tomorrow, so lets have fun for today.’

 

 

Just like that Byul left alone inside the room.

 

It's 2 am and Wheein still hasn’t return yet. Byul start to feel uneasy about it. They at foreign country and it's not wise for a woman to wonder outside at this hour. Debating whether she want to go out looking for Wheein or not.

She with her friend so it's okay…

Knees start to bouncing, foot tapping the floor. whatever!

Wearing her bomber jacket and put a baseball cap. She about to wear shoes when the door swung open and the girl walk in, face slightly red. Looking drunk.

‘Going somewhere?’ Wheein asked as she take off her shoes.

Shaking her head, Byul take off her jacket and cap placing it back at the hotel closet. She about to climb onto her bed when she feel a light tug at her shirt forcing her to look at Wheein who have an unreadable expression.

‘Byul …’ lightly tugged at Byul front shirt before look up at Byul face. ‘Make love with me.’

Byul eyes widened, her heart beating loudly and about to burst when Wheein caress her cheek. Byul just froze at the moment. She completely fall under Jung Wheein spell. Willingly follow the girl as she pull Byul hand moving into bed. Lightly pushing Byul to lay down on bed and climb up to sit on Byul lap.

Taking off her shirt and throw it to the side, she about to take off her bra but Byul stop her.

‘You’re drunk.’ Her face turned into a scarlet with shirtless Wheein sitting on her.

‘I’m not.’ Wheein deny it.

‘Yes you are.’ Byul shift their position and gently lay down Wheein on the bed. Pulling the duvet to cover Wheein body, she completely ignore Wheein pouted. Don’t really want to make the same mistake, this girl might claim all of this a mistake once she wake up tomorrow.

‘Just sleep with me then.’ Wheein hold on Byul arms, don’t really want to let it go. ‘I won't do anything.’

Byul know she can’t say no to this girl. It's hard when it came to Jung Wheein. Wheein already conquer her entire heart since that one particular night. Nodding her head, she pick up Wheein shirt and give it to the girl before settle down beside Wheein.

As soon as Byul lay down, Wheein snuggle into Byul neck and wrapping her arms around the woman body. Inhaling Byul sweet scent, she nuzzle her nose making the woman groaned lightly.

Forget that she make a promise that she wouldn’t do anything, Wheein lightly kissing Byul neck which make Byul jumps out of bed.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked sternly but quickly regret it once she notice Wheein hurtful expression. What exactly this girl want from me? She push me away before.

‘I’m .. ermm… I’m not drunk Byul.’ Hand extend as she tugged at the end on Byul shirt.

Byul raise her brows, really? ‘I could smell alcohol, what do you mean you not drunk?’

Pouted. ‘Alright,’ she give up for tonight.    ‘We’ll do it tomorrow. Sober.’



I just dont know anymore lol. i might update new chapter in next three days. i hope sooo. 

hope u enjoy the story. thanks for all the supports <3

sorry if there any mistake.

love and peace out ^^