Chap 7

One Night

Tapping the security code of Byul house, she open the front door and her pupil dilate immediately. The house is dark as hell. Wheein turn on the flashlight at her phone using that to find her way to the lamp switch, she turn it on and her jaw drop.

Gosh!! I didn’t came here three weeks and it became like this already?!

There is a bunch of leftover at the kitchen counter and a half eaten snack on the coffee table. A couple of beer can. Trash here and there. Its stinks!

Scratching her neck, Wheein start to pick up the trash. She just finish her final today, Byul finish her paper a week earlier and this is the result of the woman living alone on her own.

 

 

 

Rolling over on the bed still sleepy, she groan a little while her hand roaming around searching for her phone. It's 5 pm already.

There’s a sound coming from her kitchen and Byul prop up her upper body.

Wheein?

 

 

A warm hands snaking around her waist causing Wheein to yelp a bit, that’s scared her because of Byul came without a single noise while she doing the dishes.

‘Told you not to tidy up my place.’ Byul stopping Wheein and she whirl the girl around to face her. ‘You’re my girlfriend not my maid.’

Lightly push Byul away, keeping a distance between them. ‘Then you should clean up regularly.. let’s me finish this one.’

‘Alright..’ her action and word completely opposite which is she lift up the girl in and move the girl away from the kitchen.

‘Byul! Put me down…’ lightly slap the woman arms but Byul ignore her. She knows where Byul taking her.

Bedroom.

They haven’t meet for three weeks because of final so… Byul been sulking about it.

‘Alright, I’ll put you down.’

That’s true, Byul really put Wheein down. On bed. Lightly kissing Wheein jaws, neck with her hands pinning down the girl. She been starved herself in the past three weeks and its killing her.

Wiggle around trying to escape from Byul. Wheein quite embarrassing at the moment, plus she wearing her granny look like today. Didn’t expect Byul to take her down like this.

 

But her breathing becoming hard with Byul lips all over her neck. at every corner of it. She lost it. Can’t deny that she also miss the woman.

Screw that granny .

 

….

‘Byul…’

‘Hmm?’

Wheein tuck herself closer to Byul, half of her body lying on Byul. Buries her head into Byul’s slender neck. ‘Can I confess something?’

‘Sure.’ She shift their position so she could have a better look at Wheein face.

‘I umm… I never be with a woman before.’ She lower her gaze right after that, hiding her red face.

Ahh … Byul kind of speechless but happy at the same time, that’s means she Wheein’s first woman. Might be the last one too, she’s hope she is right this time.

That’s why it took her awhile before. Tighten her grip around Wheein bare waist. ‘So, before it was all guy?’

‘Just one guy. I met him during my high school.’

‘That bastard took your ity huh?’

Wheein could sense some anger and jealous in Byul tone. She lift up her face to confirm it and she’s right. The woman have this another lever of seriousness on her face. ‘I .. well I’m in love with him at that time.’ She cupped Byul face and press her lips on her. ‘I should have met you sooner.’

‘it's all in the past anyway.’ She drop a kiss on Wheein forehead. ‘We should have some vacation, it's term break here.’

‘I’m going back to my hometown in two days from now Byul.’ Wheein remind Byul again since the woman completely forgot about that.

‘Can I go with you?’

‘No, I already came out and my family okay with it. So, they might interrogate you if you follow me.’

A wide grin appear on Byul lips. ‘It's great then, I’ll make sure to have their trust.’

Wheein prop up her upper body on Byul, ‘What about you?’

Byul raise her eyebrows, ‘Me?’

‘Your family?’

A mad grin appear on Byul lips before she pull the girl falling on top of her and claim those lips. ‘They know. My brother know.’ She said in between the kiss, don’t want to break the kiss but Wheein pull away and she sat on bed.

‘Your parents?’ she insist, Byul rarely talk about her family.

Byul sit on bed and wrapped her arms around Wheein, ‘I lost my parent two years ago.’

Wheein brows drew together immediately, her features filled with sadness. Guilty, she shouldn’t ask. ‘I… I’m sorry Byul..’ cupping Byul face so their eyes level. The woman tenderly smile at her.

‘I’m fine, beside I have my brother with me.’ She pause a second and drop another kiss on Wheein lips. ‘and now I have you.’

Wheein throw herself in Byul arms, she hug the woman tightly.

….

Both of them decide to watch a movie. Wrapping her hand around Wheein shoulder, the girl willingly snuggle closer to her.

The one who concentrate on movie is Wheein, Byul eyes didn’t leave the girl at all. From the start. She scared. She didn’t tell Wheein yet that her transfer request to study law in LA has been accepted a week ago. That’s why she want to have a vacation with the girl. She want to spend her time with Wheein only. Still hasn’t decide if she gonna go or not because that request she made way before she met Wheein.

Please ask me to stay Wheein.

She knows Wheein would never hold her back. But if she decide to go, she can’t take a risk of losing the girl. Five years is not a short journey. Long distance relationship is hard for Byul. What if Wheein fall for someone else while she’s away, what if something happen to the girl and she’s not there to comfort the girl.

 

‘Something on my face?’ Wheein asked.

Byul smile and nodding her head, ‘beauty.’ She whispered before her lips land on Wheein’s. Closing her eyes, admiring the sensation of Wheein soft lips moving again her.

She felt Byul tongue slide inside , it make Wheein groan at the pleasure of Byul. They stay like that for awhile.

 Wheein in panic when she felt a warm liquid, a crystal clear running on her face. Pulling away immediately. Byul crying?

‘Byul, what  ... what is it?’ she stuttering. Don’t understand what just happened, she never saw Byul look this fragile. Cupping Byul face, she wipe away those tears with her thumbs. ‘Byul.. tell me..’

 

 

Wheein force a smile, her heart break a little when Byul told her about the transfer. But it's not like they breaking up or something. They still together. Gently grab Byul hands, the woman refuse to look at her. ‘Byul…’

‘I don’t want to go.’ shaking her head adamantly. ‘I can’t.’

‘Byul, it's your future. You apply for it. Beside we can meet though video call.’

‘5 years Wheein.’ she lock eyes with the girl, her eyes red. It filled with anger and sadness. How can Wheein asked her to go that easy. ‘Don’t you love me?’

Wheein flinched at Byul question, ‘Byul. I believe our love won't change in those 5 years. I believe you won't change. Right?’

‘I can’t lose you.’

Wheein fighting against her tears, she can’t cry. If she did. Byul won't ever leave her. She knows Byul even though they know each other not that long. Pulling Byul into her arms she whispered ‘I won't go anywhere.’

 

….

 

Byul been driving three hours alone, she been searching Wheein house. That’s right, Wheein didn’t allow Byul to follow her after she told the girl bout her transfer news. She force Byul to stay at Seoul and settling all the document she needed. But it's Byul, she rarely obeys Wheein.

She stop he car in front of small house, the roof is blue and the wall painted in white. It's just a small house located in Jeonju. She get out from the car and timidly call out Wheein name. About two to three times. She sure this is Wheein house because she asked her brother to help her, doing some background research about Wheein hometown. Well, she desperate. How can she study abroad if she can’t stay away from Wheein for a moment?

 

 A sound of front steel gate creak make Byul actually leap from her feet a bit. A plump woman short than Wheein, but her features does look like the girl. So Byul think that might be Wheein mother.

She gulped. Somehow can’t think straight. She thought she be alright but she’s not. She’s nervous.

‘Hel.. Hello, Mrs. Jung?’ Byul timidly smile at the woman who curiously look at her. ‘I’m Byul Yi, Wheein friend.’

Mrs Jung nodded her head. Eyes beamed on Byul. ‘Ah .. come in, come in. Wheein went out to get some groceries. What make you come here?’

Byul opened her shaky mouth to answer but a light scream been heard, so she turn her head to the direction. Running toward her, Jung Wheein. With both of her hands filled with groceries bag.

Byul just froze at the moment. Wheein immediately place the groceries on the floor and grab Byul hand dragging her away. Ignore the confuse look on Mrs. Jung.

‘Whee.. I.. I haven’t introduce properly..’ she stop her track giving Wheein no choice but to stop. Wheein can’t really win to Byul when it comes to strength.

‘She’s gonna ask you tons of question, beside should you be at Seoul and…’

‘I decide not to go.’ she cut Wheein off.

Wheein gasped at Byul, she about to get mad but Mrs. Jung voice stop her.

‘Invite your friend inside. She can join us for a lunch.’

Wheein sighed, don’t have a choice. ‘Lets go…’ she linked her arm with Byul and dragged the woman.

‘Wait, wait. I’ll take this.’ Byul stop at the steel gate and pick up the groceries. ‘You close the gate.’  

‘You always like this Byul…’ Wheein muttered under her breath as she close the steel gate. Her heart warmth with Byul sudden visit to her place. The past days was an awful to her, she keep thinking about Byul gonna leave her once the new term start. But the woman came here instead, Byul really does not want to leave.

….

Byul can’t really do anything that related to the kitchen, cooking. So she nervously sat on the floor at the living room alone before Mrs. Jung join her. Inside Wheein house only have two bedroom. One is Wheein and the other is Mrs. Jung share it with Wheein’s grandma. But Wheein said sometimes she sleep with them.

Truth to Wheein words. Byul been interrogate by Mrs. Jung. Wheein just gave her a sympathetic smile and mouthing hang in there.

Mrs. Jung words leave a big impression on her, she told Byul that Wheein is hardly to handle and ask Byul to back up if she can’t handle Wheein. Okay, Byul did hesitate for a second. She scare if she accidently hurt the girl, but thinking that she gonna live her life without Wheein scared her the most. So she told Mrs. Jung that she is serious about all of this to the extent that she think of marriage with the girl.

‘So, I’m gonna need your blessing Mrs. Jung.’ Byul pause, she clasped her hand in front. ‘If you okay, I want to take her with me. Live at the country where we could be free.’ A cold sweat break on her forehead once Mrs. Jung eyes grew bigger at her confession. ‘But, we will came back often. And I haven’t talk to Wheein about this yet.’

‘You have my blessing if she said yes young lady.’ Tapping Byul shoulder and Mrs. Jung get up leaving Byul alone.

Byul pressed her lips hard, holding herself from scream out loud. She felt soooooo HAPPY. It's like she own the world. Excitedly tapping the floor rhythmically with her hand. Her lips humming the happy song that she created on the spot.

Now all she need is to have a talk with Wheein. Wonder if the girl gonna accept her. She can tell that Wheein still angry about her not going to LA.

Byul sighed.  Jung Wheein, she’s never been easy on me.



i dunno about this one. slump hitting me hard in the past few days. promise gonna update a better for the next chap. 

sorry if there a mistake.

love and peace out ^^