Chapter 14

One Night

‘Should we stay near beach? Or city this time?’ Byul asked, eyes glue on screen.

‘Hmm… beach? I barely enjoy it when we at Thailand.’ Get up from her position, she walk toward Byul and sit on the woman laps. Byul automatically wrapped her arm around the girl waist while the other hand keep scroll down the middle button on the computer mouse. Wheein fully rest her back on Byul.

 

Wheein let Byul do her thing with hotel reservation and more while she just scrolling her phone searching for fun activity to do with Byul.

She wiggle herself a little so she could sat more comfortable on Byul. The woman rest her chin on Wheein shoulder, eyes fix on screen.

 

 

Giggle as Byul carry her in the bride style walking into the villa, instead of hotel Byul choose a villa for a marriage couple this time. She wanted no one else around except them. It’s located near beach just like Wheein want, the girl all excited about going to swim at night.

It's only have one big massive bedroom with a king size bed, a kitchen and a living room. An outdoor pool with two lounge chairs. The villa is designed with a tropical look.

Kiss hard on Byul cheek as the woman gently laid her down on couch.

‘Like it?’ Byul asked.

‘Definitely.’ Wheein pull Byul by the collar for a sweet kiss. ‘With you? it's just perfect!’

Byul lips curve upward hearing the girl answer, eyes buried deep into Wheein. they been living together for awhile and her heart still couldn’t take it whenever she’s looking at the girl, the beauty that Wheein possessed can’t be describe with a simple words.

Hovering over Wheein, her fingertips ghostly trail the girl face. ‘You’re beautiful…’ she whispered under her breath, thumbs lazily Wheein right cheek then playing around the girl deep dimple as she smile.

Byul touch wakes up every single nerve inside her, her breathing pattern still calm while her heart beat completely opposite right now. Placing her hands on Byul’s shoulder, both of them just looking at each other, neither of them say anything. Enjoying the view of each’s.

 

Both of them been through a lot, they come really far to get here. Wheein got a big surprise for Byul birthday tonight. Thinking about that make she became more nervous so she tapping Byul shoulder lightly asking the woman to get up.

‘I don’t want to..’ Byul whine, she lie down beside Wheein, arms firmly wrapping the girl body.

Instead of nag at Byul like usual Wheein snuggle closer, buries her face into Byul’s crook neck. Her nose catch the sweet scent of Byul, fingers drumming on Byul’s stomach with Byul right hand playing her hairs. They fall into comfortable silent.

 

‘We need to get ready, dinner coming up….’ Wheein half heart alarm Byul about their schedule for today.

‘We can ask them to bring food here.’ Byul turn side to look at Wheein, ‘Lets just stay here.’ She raise her brows hoping for the girl to agree, that’s all she want anyway. Coming all the way here from Seoul so no one gonna bother their time together.

‘Nope!’ Wheein shake her head as she prop up her upper body. She want to do the same but she can’t ruin the surprise for Byul birthday tonight.

 

Wearing a grey shirt with a black short, foot cover with converse and a cap on her head. tapping her foot on the floor while waiting for her loves one getting ready. Byul wanted to take Wheein on small dinner cruise while they here but the girl more excited about street food, so they choose night market this time.

‘I’m done!’ a high pitch voice echo Byul ears as the girl walk into her arms.

Wearing a dark blue skinny jeans with a flannel shirt, she only button her shirt about four in the middle and left the rest open because she wear something else underneath. Byul gulped as she saw how her girl dress up for tonight.

Slowly shaking her head, Byul started to button up Wheein shirt.

‘Oh! Nooooo.’ Wheein whine and try to get away from Byul but Byul was faster, the woman corner Wheein at the wall.

‘There’s no way you going out revealing those skin.’

‘I’m not revealing anything!! It's fashion…’ she throw her head back while her hands cling into Byul, acting cute all the way.

 

After a small bickering, Wheein only left two upper button undone, she try to rebel but Byul didn’t budge this time.

 

Both of them enjoy the night view at during their ride to night market. Wheein right hand always on Byul laps, something she playfully pinch the woman thigh. The time is ticking and Wheein just can’t wait for this night, she really prepare something that gonna make the woman faint, she hopes. She still can’t believe what she’s gonna do tonight.

 

Arrived. Carefully get out from cab, naturally intertwine their hands. Eyes full of excitement as they smell foods. First they just walk around and try some light snack which Wheein burst into laugh in the middle because Byul couldn’t handle spicy food. Asking people to take their picture here and there, Byul even kiss Wheein on the lips out of nowhere cause tons of people cheering them. Hiding behind Byul as she push the woman to move so people will back on their own business.

 

Now their sitting at the middle with the stall is all around them in circle, all they need to do is walk toward it and buy the food they wanted to eat.

Byul really want to buy beers there but somehow Wheein insist they shouldn’t drink tonight. Wheein really risk everything so the plan won't ruin. For the first time they order juice, Byul face all gloomy finishing her food.

 

It's okay, we can drink after this night event… Wheein take a quick glance at her wrist watch. It 20 minutes left before the event. She already get it ready in advance with the help of staff at villa that Byul and her currently staying.

‘Hmm.. babe I’m tired.. can we go back?’ Wheein put her bad acting, looking at Byul with her puppy eyes.

Byul brows furrowed, ‘Already?’ she asked flustered. They out for like an hour only? And Wheein already tired? Is so unlike her.

‘I’m felt sleepy suddenly… and my feet ache from walking…’ she do a fake yawn while massaging her calf.

Byul let out a heavy sighed, rubbing her face… ‘That’s why I suggest dinner cruise on the first day…’ she bent her body and start to lightly massage Wheein calf.

‘I’m sorry…’ Wheein pouted.

Byul just laughed at the sight. ‘It's okay, let’s go.’ holding the girl hands as both get up and walk toward cab area.

 

….

 

Wheein started to feel more anxious as they getting close to villa. Keep remind herself that she should make it look obvious. She steal a glance toward Byul couple of time, thanks god Byul didn’t really notice it because the woman busy staring out at window. The scenery here is really nice. Hardly have traffic.

 

Hugging Wheein from the back, they walk into the villa. ‘’Lets get you some sleep.’

‘I’ll use toilet first..’ Wheein flew into toilet the second she said that leaving Byul flustered. Wondering what really happen to Wheein, the girl been acting weird as soon as they came here today.

Thinking that maybe because of the tiredness, Byul walk helplessly into the bedroom. Her right hand gripping on the door knob and she open it carefree without thinking much.

Moon Byul Yi just freeze on her spot.

Swear that she even forgo to breath for awhile until her lungs screamed for air. The room is decorate different from before. It filled with red rose petals on the creating a love shape. A few of candle here and there illuminating the room with orange vibe. Making it more romantic.

Her heart beating heavily against her ribs as she walk way deeper into the room. Eyes wonder all around the room and her stupid head just catch up what really happen.

It's her birthday gift from Wheein. a warm smile tugged on her lips the moment she realize it.

 

Standing behind Byul, a nervous Jung Wheein. Wearing a super-hot red lace bra and with a silk robe cover her body, she closed her eyes trying to calm her hectic head. Can’t believe I’m doing this!

She take a deep breath and let out a shaky breath through her plump lips. ‘Byu.. Byul…’ she called the woman nervously. Almost faint.

 

Byul turn her body really fast due to the excitement to see Wheein and ask about this room decoration that she almost has a whiplash. Her jaw drop down to the core of the Earth. She doesn’t even sure anymore that if she still has a heart or not. Eye widely opened fall onto small figure standing in front of her right now. The red colour grab her attention the most, eyes travel on every exposed skin that Wheein show and end it with staring straight into those brown eyes.

 

Slowly Wheein walk toward Byul, she lower her gaze as soon as she reach in front of the woman. The feeling she felt right now is kind of killing her. the anticipating of what’s gonna happens next and how Byul think right now is a wild guess.

Placing her hand on each Byul’s side, slowly caress it up and interlace her fingers behind Byul neck cause the woman to inhale the whole air inside the room when their eyes meet in the middle.

‘Happy birthday… Byul.’

 



Here another updates!! sorry for update really late this time. my schedule been really tight lately. I hope u guys enjoy this chapter. 

sorry if there any mistake that i didnt notice. feel free to comment about ur opinion. it help me a lots. Thanks for supporting my story!

love and peace out! ^^