Chapter 11

One Night

‘Why you didn’t bring her along?’ Yong Sun asked.

‘Hmm said got something to do.’ Byul wrapped her finger around the glass and tapping it with her thumb. eyes staring blankly at the half empty glass.

‘Did both of you have another fight?’

Byul drew a long breath, she lift up her face. eyes level with her best friend. ‘I ask too much of her I think. While she already gave me everything than she could at the moment.’

Yong Sun lean forward, ‘I told you to take it slow. It's not like she gonna run away or something.’

‘I just want to help her. if we married I can help her family too.’

‘She going to hate you if you do that. She already warn you about that before.’

Byul can only sigh. She wanted to help the girl so much. She have money, she knows that what Wheein need the most. The girl wanted her mother to stop working, and Byul can help it. But, it will cause another fight between them if she do that without asking Wheein first. Wheein accept Byul when she couldn’t do the relationship because she truly love the woman with all of her heart. She place her future on the line here, decided to trust Byul. It's already too much for the girl to keep her life balance, the study, scholarship, family and now Byul on the list. Byul and her family are her top priority right now, she can’t lose it. Now, Byul asking something that way too much than the girl can afford. Marriage.

 

….

 

Nervously awaiting the call to be connect, Wheein drumming her fingers on the kitchen counter. A few second pass and she sat up straight on she heard her mom voice.

‘Hello mom … no no, everything fine. Just wonder how’s you and grandma doing.. haha ….. she’s fine…. And yes, she treat me well…. ……. Hmmm mom…… she told me that she has a chat with you ….’ Wheein fall into silent after that, a tears fall on her cheeks as she heard what her mom been meaning to tell her..

‘Wheein ah … mom been waiting for you to ask that to me, so mom patiently waiting for your call. … my dear daughter, Byul is a great person. She politely ask me with all of her heart, saying that I don’t have to worry about you, that she will always stay beside you unless you asked her to go. … she told me that my daughter has full of charm, has a beautiful heart. That my daughter caught her eyes the second she look at you… Wheein ah … when she told me that, I know I can let you go with a warm heart. Because I know you with someone that gonna protect you with all of her heart…’

‘Mom …’ she rest her head on kitchen counter, sobbing.

‘Don’t worry much about us Wheein ah… I want you to live your life without worry about me and grandma. .. go with her, your fate are meant to be with her. I saw her eyes when she look at you. her world revolves around you honey. Quite ashamed to say this but she loves you more than I could give to you sweetheart.’

‘I don’t want to leave you mom….’

‘Who said you leaving me if you go with her… it's not like you can’t visit me after this. You can visit me anytime you want. She promise that to me… and I trust her.’

 

 

 

Wheein still at kitchen, all alone. Drinking beer. It's almost midnight now, Byul might come home any minute from now. Wheein been thinking what her mom told her about Byul before. Its make her think is she scare of marriage life? Is she scare that she gonna lose something if they married. Is she scare of losing?

Why can’t this heart trust her the way she trusted me?!

 

 

….

Byul punch the security code and walk inside her apartment.

 

‘oh! Our Byulie home!!!!!’

Byul about to take off her shoes but she freeze on the spot because of Jung Wheein, the girl have her hands up and a slight rose pink cheeks. It just confirm that Wheein is drunk.

Her greys eyes observe the surrounding as she approach the girl. She’s been crying.

Hands naturally land on Wheein waist, ‘Why you drink by yourself sweetheart?’

Bringing her hands up, she gently caress Byul cheeks. ‘don’t you think it's been ….. awhile?’

A smile tugged at the corner of Byul lips hearing that coming from the girl, she knows exactly what Wheein mean by that. she lean forward, gently kiss the girl. She could taste the bittersweet of alcohol. They just kissing, softly.

She pull away, breaking the kiss. Something happened, and that’s why the girl act like this. ‘Maybe we should sleep?’ tighten her grip on Wheein body, the girl pouted at Byul. She chuckled and press her lips hard on those cute pout. Thinking that she gonna ask Wheein tomorrow, that if something happen while her away.

 

 

 

 

Her breath became uneven as she open her eyes, those light brown eyes darting everywhere. Took her awhile to realize that all of that was a dreams. A bad dreams. Turn her body to the side, she tuck herself close to Byul. She cling on the woman like her life depend on it.

A soft sob escape her lips, biting her lower lips to prevent her from crying out loud. she doesn’t want to disturb the woman sleeping.

It's kind of too late already, her big move does awake Byul from her sleep.

‘Babe? Sweetheart?’ Byul opened her sleepy eyes in a state of shock. She found the girl crying beside her. Reaching her hand to the lamp at the night stand and turn the light on.

‘Sweetheart what is it? You scaring me…’ she hold the girl, the girl head hoping Wheein would stop crying.

 

Wheein didn’t say anything…. After awhile she stop crying in Byul arms. The woman still gently patting her back.

 

‘Byul… I had a dream, you leaving me..’

‘It's just a bad dream sweetheart. It won't happen.’ She kiss the girl cheek, level her eyes with Wheein. ‘it won't happen.’ She repeated the words firmly.

She grip the woman t-shirt tightly, fear flood her when she dreams Byul have a wedding with someone else. ‘Byul..’ she called the woman softly and Byul just hum back while patting her back.

‘I’m scared…’

The woman lean back a bit to have a look at Wheein, cupping the girl face. ‘Want to tell about your dream? The detail? It might help it get off from your chest.’

‘I … no.’ buries her face on Byul neck, shaking her head. Refuse to say the word. She scare that it might become a reality one day if she told Byul about the wedding. ‘Byul …’ her soft lips lightly brushes against Byul skin. ‘I want to love you more than you love me.’

Byul heart cracks at the moment, now she knows why the girl act like this. Its because her act of selfishness, she asked too much from the girl. She forget that Wheein just 21. She rest her chin on the girl head. ‘We loved each other equally sweetheart. And you gave me the happiness that I never felt before… I hope you stop talking about something like that… I’m sorry …’

Wheein break the hug and stare straight into Byul’s eyes. ‘Why you apologise?!’ she at the edge of crying again.

Byul notice that and quickly cupped the girl face, gently the girl cheeks with her thumbs. ‘It's because I did something bad. I didn’t even try to understand you and your situation.. I’m older than you but I … I feel ashamed of myself.’

The girl lower her head as she burst into crying for the second time.

‘babe please stop.. don’t cry..’ she tug the girl into her arms and firmly hold Wheein. ‘Please.. I’m sorry….’

‘Don’t apologise..’ she said between her sobbing.

‘Alright.. I won't, I won't… please stop crying.’ Byul scare, Wheein hurt badly because of her stupid action. She thought is nothing but turned out the girl has the same concerned as her. That talking about marriage is a big deal to them. But both of them can’t handle the situation prettily.

 

‘I talk to my mom…’ Wheein opened once she calm again.

‘did something happen?’ Byul asked furiously. Scare if something bad happen at Wheein’s family.

Wheein climb to sit on Byul laps and Byul arms naturally hold her waist, ‘no.. they’re fine..’ Wheein locked her eyes with Byul. ‘Propose to me..’

‘Hmm?’ Byul ears perks and her eyes grew bigger. Doesn’t sure if she hear it right or not.

‘Propose to me properly then I will accept it.’



i hope this will end the angst? i fall to deep into the story while i write it and it cause my mood to be all gloomy in the past weeks. 

i hope you enjoy this update, sorry if there any mistakes or typos...

love and peace out ^^

....

btw i have this idea in my head.... its my own story. happened to me recently. i might write it as wheebyul in future,,,