Chapter 13

One Night

Wheein stretch out her limbs as she rolled over on bed, they spend most of their time on bed since the proposal event. It's been two week only, Wheein can’t imagine what’s gonna happens once they married later.

‘You awake..’ Byul wraps her arms around the girl waist as she rest her chin on Wheein head while the girl snuggle closer to her neck.

‘hmm.. Byul?’ playing with Byul hairs, the woman just hums back at her called. ‘this might sound stupid a bit but… why u choose me?’ didn’t even dare to look up at Byul, half of her scared that Byul gonna get upset with that question half of her was curious as hell.

 

‘That’s..’ Byul let out a low laughed as she shift her position so their eyes level. Wheein couldn’t hide under Byul’s neck anymore. ‘At first, it is because of this.’ Byul poke Wheein right dimple then softly the girl cheek with her thumb which make Wheein freeze at the moment. Don’t know how to react in this kind of situation.

‘But then, we talk a lot that night… you probably won't remember because you were drunk as hell.. we talk about everything but none of it about us.. we just fool around.. you laughed at my stupid joke… somehow my heart start to feel something I never felt before… it's aching, yet I like it. the way you smile and laughed that night… it make me vow to myself that I will never let you go..’ Byul pause, she lean forward to kiss the girl lips. ‘but then again, you not mine at that time… so that’s why I follow you everywhere after you said no… I don’t want you to fall for someone else… your smile is everything to me…’ prop up her body, ‘I love you sweetheart.’ Byul said it in the sweetest way right before she claim the girl lips.

 

Wheein returned the kiss delicately, gently push the woman to lie on her back as she climb on top of Byul. Breaking apart, a tears of joy fall on her cheeks. ‘I love you more Byul.’ Fingers interlace with Byul while their lips met again for a hot kiss and the kiss lead to another event for those two.

 

 

….

‘what movie is this?’ Byul asked as she join the girl on the couch, naturally hold the girl.

‘Action, thought you might like it..’ Wheein turn her head to kiss on Byul right cheek then focus back on the movie.

 

Both fall deep into the movie, Wheein mouth chewing the popcorn while right hand feed Byul who open for more than two minute already, asking the girl to feed her.

Sometimes Byul pressed her lips together to prevent herself from screaming because Wheein practically claw her thigh whenever a nerve wracking scene appear. She actually enjoyed those moment, especially when Wheein hide her face on Byul’s chest even though it not a scary scene.

 

 

‘What is this??? how can it end like that?’ Wheein furiously shove the popcorn into just to calm herself. The ending of the movie is hanging and she hates it. this is why she avoid this type of movies.

Byul laughed staring at the girl, she tugged the hairs behind the girl ear. ‘It probably have part 2. Next year maybe?’

‘So you means we need to wait for another year?’ she pouted.

Wheein looks so cute and Byul couldn’t hold herself anymore, pinching the girl cheeks. ‘You soooooo cute puppy!’ kiss on the girl lips hard, Byul could feel that Wheein trying to free herself so the woman hold tighter and end up fall on the couch with Byul on top. ‘told you, you can’t run away anymore.’

‘Oh stop…’ Wheein place her hand on Byul shoulder stopping woman from kissing her or worst. ‘It's been two weeks Byul. Where you get those energy?’

‘I can’t get enough of you..’ she lean to kiss Wheein with a slight force because the girl hold her. ‘my birthday coming up..’ starts to kiss Wheein’s cheeks, jaw, neck and back up to the earlobe. Gently bite it, making it more difficult for Wheein to refuse Byul.

‘Should we celebrate it with others?’ she asked with her unsteady breath because Byul’s hands roaming everywhere, tracing her every curve.

‘That’s the worst idea sweetheart..’ she said it between her kiss at Wheein neck and slowly down biting the collarbone.

‘Byul..’ Wheein warns the woman as she at the edge of losing her mind.

‘I’m thinking about going back to Thailand..’ this time Byul stop the kissing event and level her eyes with Wheein, ‘That’s when I’m thinking about marrying you.’

Wheein lift up her brows, ‘Really?’ her chest still rapidly moving up and down because of Byul doing.

‘Yupp..’ she lean capture the girl lips again, Wheein just gave up. She knows nothing would stop Byul at that time..

‘Here or bed?’ Byul asked,,, Wheein face all red because of those question.. ‘Bed..’ she whispered it slowly and Byul lift the girl up in the speed of light.

 

….

 

‘if we married, you don’t really have to be a lawyer..’

Wheein look at Byul in confuse look, don’t really understand what she means by that.

‘You can be a painter.. you always want to be one.. I can support both of us while you climb up to the top.’

‘no.. won't let that happened. I won't let you suffers by yourself.’

Byul smile widely hearing that, ‘You know money is not an issue for us right?’

‘I know, but still…’

Byul stop the girl by kissing her, ‘I know your passion is more in art than this law stuff… I want you to do what make you happy.’

‘It's not fair… I want to do something for you too..’ she lower her head.

‘I think we both know the answer of that.’ Byul wiggle her brows and make the girl cringed.

‘You seriously!!’ she slap the woman thigh ignoring Byul loud laugh.

 

….

 

Byul busy booking the plane and hotel for their three days trip to Cebu, both agree to explore new place even though Thailand means a lot to both of them. That’s where two heart became one.

Wheein just scrolling down the vacation page on her phone, searching for some funs activity to do in Cebu. A night market is a must, street foods is the delicious things in all over the world no matter where you been.

‘You already tell your mom right? that we going to Cebu?’ Byul asked while eyes fixed on her screen laptop.

‘Of course, she asked you to give me some personal space.’ Wheein reply with sarcasm since Byul didn’t leave her alone at all. She can’t even watch her daily drama in peace.

Byul rolled her eyes knowing that is no way Mrs. Jung gonna say that. ‘You will have a lot of spaces once I start internship which is next term honey.’

‘Yeahhh sureeeeee… can’t wait for that time, I just hope that this woman won't come to my dorm every night.’

 

As their bicker while doing their own stuff, both actually way more excited for this trip since nothing holding their back anymore. Both free to fall as deep as they wanted because they not falling alone anymore.

 



Here... another update. hope you guys enjoy it. its all fluff. 

sorry if there any mistake in this chap.

love and peace out!! ^^