Chapter 1

One Night

A loud noise from her phone forcing her to wake up, slowly open her eyes with her hand reaching out to pick up the phone on nightstand. Lips cursing at whoever calling her in the morning disturbing her sweet dreams. It’s Saturday… and she already plan to spend her day on bed today. Since next Monday new term will start, she already second year here at Seoul National University as law student.

‘Hello?’ she answered it, her voice crack a bit since she just woke up.

‘Moon Byul Yi!! WHERE THE ARE YOU?!!’

Her brows drew closer, the ?? She let out a low grunt ‘Wrong number…’ ended the call without a second thought. This phone call just ruin her sweet morning. Beside who the is Moon Byul Yi? She never heard that name before…

Double tap the screen.

Face Not Recognise

Geez!! Everytime I woke up you didn’t recognise me. You stupid phone!!

Placing her thumb at the bottom of the screen hoping it would unlock her phone this time.

Thumb Not Recognise

She try it again and it still doesn’t recognise her thumbprint.

Still half awake. Trying to control her anger. She swipe up the screen to enter her security code. Taping the screen phone roughly and

Incorrect Pin

Whaaaaatt?!!!! How?!!

She look at the back of the phone, it is her.. Wait no it is ing NOT!!! This is an Iphone!!! Definitely not her phone, she used Samsung s10.

She felt a goose bumps creep up to every corner of her skin. A wild guess running inside her head about what kind of situation she’s in right now but her heart keep denying it. Scanning the room environment, the wall painted in dark colour. The furniture is modern and whatever the hell it is this is not her room. She lived in SNU dormitories! So there is no way this luxuries room is her room!

No, God …please no.

Gather all the courage to look behind her, slowly turned her head and fell opened.

ed my life. Jung Wheein, your life are so ed up right now.

A grey blue hair colour woman still in deep slumber with her back facing Wheein.

Scratching her un-itchy head, realizing that both of them and it just confirm Wheein wild guess is true, indeed. Last night event is . Cursing herself under her breath.

Told you not to drink last night Jung Wheein!!!!

Blaming on the alcohol, tip toeing around the room as she gather her clothes and wear. She gave a second look at the woman and walk out from the room.

….

‘Oh you here?’ a woman with a long black hair closing the door and making her way toward her bed which is opposite from Wheein bed. Wheein just hum back in response, don’t really have mood to talk at the moment. She been lying on her bed like a lost person for hours already.

‘Where have you been dude? Remember we got some meeting this morning with senior?’

Eyes wide opened when word senior reach her ears, !

Judging from Wheein expression, the black hair woman just shake her head. ‘You forgot?’

She nodded her head, one of her hand rubbing behind her neck. ‘Are they mad at me?’

‘Kind of, but one of their representative came late, about an hour so … yup the situation did get worse a bit.’

‘I’m screwed up real bad Hye Jin.’ A heavy sigh escaped her pink lips. Thinking about how she going to face her senior after this.

And Hye Jin tell Wheein about their meeting, during mid-term break their senior want to have some bonding with all junior who join the dancing club so they will be going on some vacation.

‘So current location they got in mind is Thailand, Indonesia and Cebu.’ Hye Jin finished her words.

Wheein can only nodded her head, hearing those can only make her think that this term gonna be busy as hell. She need to work her out this time, need to reduce her night out. The word night make her head filled with recent event. She always go out for a drink but she always found her way back to her room. This is her first time waking up in stranger bed.

‘Auch!’ she winced in pain. Hye Jin just flicked her finger on her forehead.

‘Daydreaming huh? Did something happened last night? You kind of lost’

She let out another heavy sigh, hands rubbing her face. There is no point hiding it from her best friend, she’s gonna know it sooner or later. ‘I slept with someone last night.’

This time Hye Jin mouth fell open. She can’t believe what she just heard, she knows Wheein since their middle school and she knows Wheein is not that type who gave her body just like that.

‘Who?’ she asked.

Wheein debating about telling Hye Jin the name that she heard, Moon Byul Yi. That’s all she knows and she sure Hye Jin doesn’t know either, so ‘I dunno, never seen her before.’

‘Wow  ... You’re joking?’ Wheein pressed her lips together and stay silence. ‘So you’re not joking.’

‘I thinks she’s not from here, she live outside. At nearby apartment.’

‘You sure? But tons of senior live outside since most of them start their intern life.’

….

A week pass by fast. Scrolling her Instagram, searching for something that might entertain her dull life. She almost die today, she visited management office like a thousand time already because some of her class been overlap and some class she need to take on next term because it's full already, so she fill her schedule with boring class that less popular and have tons of empty seats. Everything just don’t went well since her one night stand mistake.

Enough of scrolling, she place her phone beside her bed and getting ready to sleep hoping that her luck come back.

….

Wheein take a seat at the end of middle row, it's her business law class. The lecture hall almost full already leaving only a few empty seats. Taking out her notes and a pen from her bag, didn’t really pay much attention to her surrounding until

‘You left that day.’

Turned her had to the left and Wheein swear she peed a little bit. Her eyes fix on those grey eyes that staring back at her. Wheein couldn’t read her expression at all. But that woman does look angry a little.

‘I’m just a one night stand?’

Wheein swallowed hard her own saliva, her stupid head can’t process any word at all.

Seeing Wheein didn’t say anything, ‘I’ll take that as a yes then.’ Didn’t wait for Wheein to respond Byul get up and she choose a seat that located far from the girl.



Hello guyss, this just an idea that i got accidently. what you guys think about it? should i continue or delete this one?