Chapter 2

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rushing to the meeting point. I was the last person. 

My heart was racing and I was nervous and exited. 

The words of Jimin were still repeating in my head. I just couldn't wipe that smile off my face.

Curious who he was referring to. 

If I had to choose I guess RM because he is smart. But then it's hard to judge because I don't know any of them.

 

I walked over and tried to blend in with the remaining crew members. Everyone was dressed neatly in black.

My dress made me feel confident. 

I heard the last words of the manager shouting across the room. They have already been prepped about what was going to happen next. 

" they came right?" the manager that approached me earlier asked me in worry as the other left to another room.

He would probably be screwed if BTS did not show up. Because the front row of the show would be empty.

I gave him a firm nod and he waves me off to follow Hana.

" hurry" she called for me. 

" what did I miss?"

" We are having about 45 minutes to double-check and prepare for the after-party event. Everything needs to be perfect if you don't want to lose your head" Hana added in a serious tone. 

" the devil in person would rip it off me" I replied in a sarcastic tone and Hana gave me a smirk.

" Okay, let's check on the drinks. So we can tell the guest what is available" I smiled and she smiled back at me. Because I knew what was about to happen.

 

We sneaked behind the bar counter, to enter the kitchen to see the champagne glasses waiting to be served. Paired with little finger food. 

Hana picked up 2 glasses and handed me one.

" cheers" she smiled

" cheers to what?"

" Cheers to getting a rich husband in this event and throwing our resignation letters"

" ambitious" 

" You will be as well once you are my age" she spoke and drowned a glass of champagne and placed it into the skin.

 

Hana is a slim and gorgeous Asian woman in her early 30ties. I heard rumors that she use to model in her younger days, but she never told me from her own mouth. But I know for a fact, she worked in the high fashion industry before. So without a doubt, she looks like a chic lady. She knows how to make the most simple things look good. Yet, she still knows how to have fun. She is not scared of taking risks. 

One of the butlers entered and smiled at us. He was about to turn around because he was scared but Hana grabbed him by the sleeve.

" Have a glass" Hana handed the young kid one and practically shoved it down his throat. 

Shy accepting the boy smiled.

" This is between us, are they putting you guys on stand by already?" 

The boy nodded and took a tray heading out.

We giggled at each other finishing another glass.

Starting ourself and heading out.

 

The lights have been dimmed a bit and I could see Sora standing mingling with some of the guests. There was also the nice man that helped me change dress.

I walked over picking up a glass of champagne for her, trying to look confident. 

"Hello Ma'am, and handed her the glass" 

" Thank's Kat" 

" Pleasure to see you again" the man smiled and shook my hand.

" May I know your name?" I asked him and Sora started to laugh

" darling he is gay"

" I didn't mean it that way..." I tried to save myself and both started to laugh.

" she is just playing you, my name is Eddie. We are friends since high school" he smiled and I was in shook.

Didn't expect her to have any friends... she was such a grumpy lady. But I guess she has her soft side too.

" Go talk to arriving guest, and don't forget to be at the office tomorrow morning at 9 am" she laughed and continued to speak with Eddie. 

 

Confused about the situation. I tried to shake it off and went to greet the guest. 

I just had to talk to them and advertise out event management company in case they would want to hire us someday. It was an easy task. That I do enjoy most of the times. 

After talking to the 3rd person I could feel a nudge on my hip. I flinched and turned around.

There was a group of young men smiling at me.

 

" would you like a glass of champagne?" Taehyung said to start a conversation. And yes, I know all the names of them. Because I use to be a fan when I was 15-16 years old. But I grew out of them. 

Or I just don't understand what the hype is about. 

 

" Thank you," I replied as I realized I was holding a glass already. His deep voice made my brain turn off and my stomach turn.

I looked at him and his eyes were like a tiger watching his prey.

" How is your evening going?" he smiled at me while taking a sip of his glass. 

well, that was a lame pick up line. I thought an international star could do better than that,

He was too confident for my taste. He has a very seductive way of talking. 

" I am working as you can see," I said trying to keep a straight face but ended up having a smirk on my face.

" Could I have your name card?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter