Chapter 6

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** I am deciding whether I should write out the explicit scenes, what do you guys think?

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up only 4 hours later. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had visible black circles under my eyes. I looked like someone punched me in both eyes. 

" my life" I cursed under my breath and threw one of my go-to dresses on and rushed out the house.

 

Sitting in the bus and applying makeup, I could see the stares but I was at this point of life where I did not really care about other peoples judgment anymore. Like, get a life.

 

I was taping my feet for the lift to arrive and hysterically looking at my wristband watch. 

" come on" I mumbled since I had 2 more minutes till 9 AM.

Sprinting in once it arrived and thankfully making it on the minute.

" Morning, lady boss wants to see you" Hana shouted at me before I could even place down my bag. 

" Did I get fried?" I whisper at her because I was surprised she showed up before 9 AM.

 

I top toe her room and before I could get in she calls my name.

" Kat, come in please" surprisingly in a nice tone.

" Good morning, ma'am" I try to give her my best smile and also trying to predict what she is going to say to me.

" Take a seat" she instructed me and I did instantly. 

She looked at me and observed my face.

" Someone didn't get enough sleep, anyway that's not what we have to discuss. We received a new client named BigHit, have you heard of them before?" she leaned back into her chair to watch my reaction.

" Uhm yes... they manage BTS, the group I seated at the fashion show" I replied and tried to keep a poker face totally not mentioning that I had 2 of them on my couch last week. 

" Good you know, they spoke well of you" she looked at me as if she was trying to fish out information from me or maybe I am just overthinking.

" What is the project?' I asked her to get down to business.

" They want us to assist with their fan meet and greets for 4 Korean cities," Sora spoke and I couldn't believe my ears.

" Do we need to travel with them?" I looked startled

" That is your first question?" she raised her eyebrow.

" Uhm, I am thinking about my studies..." I tried to save myself.

" We will go to the big hit office and finalize the schedule" 

" Uhm when?" I asked her.

" Tomorrow morning" 

" Uhm okay" I responded and got up.

" Please take today off and go to the hairdresser, you look terrible, and tell Hana to come in," she told me I know she was right because I probably didn't cut my hair in 2 years already.

" Wait a moment" she replied and I saw her shuffle in her purse.

I looked at her curiously hoping she would give me money for the hairdresser but that would be too good to be true.

" Go to this place and find Eddie" she handed me a black name card.

" Thank you" I replied and walked out of the office to find Hana in her seat.

" Ma'am wants to see you," I tapped her shoulder and she looked terrified at me.

" What did she say to you?" she asked me in order to prepare for what's going to happen in the tiger's den.

" She told me I look terrible and should get a hair cut, she is giving me half day for that" 

" Oh girl, I am jealous"

" But wait for the juicy part, I will text it to you, for now, get your in her room" I moved her chair out and she scoffed.

" See ya" she replied

" See ya don't wanna be ya" I replied to her and laughed.

 

I got out of the office and got to the address that was indicated on the name card.

And oh boy it was fancy. I have not even pictured myself ever walking into a place like that. The hair cut will probably cost as much as my rent.

" Hello" I was warmly greeted and I totally not used to this kind of feeling. Everything was smelling like bubble gum shampoo and it was warm from all the busy blow dryers.

" Uhm... I am looking for a hair cut... I mean Eddie" I replied and wanted to facepalm.

" I see... wait for a moment" the friendly staff replied and smiled at me warmly. It didn't feel right because I am totally not used to people being nice to me.

I looked around the salon and there was lots of certificates and trophies on the shelves. This place must be really good.

" There you are, Sora told me you would be coming in" he welcomed me with a very tight hug.

" uhm.. yes she told me to come here" I replied scratching the back of my head.

" Okay let me look at you," he said and walked around me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter