Chapter 10

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust me when I tell you that it was a hella awkward bus ride.

All the boys sleeping except for Jungkook. He would glance over to look at me once in a while and I would do the same. 

My stomach was twisting and turning and I can't decide the reason. Was that prick really giving me butterflies?

 

For some reason while looking out the streets, my mind would wander off and think about the past. My high school days. I remember vividly how I was bullied by the 'pretty' girls for my braces, glasses, and weight. 

" yah... if she would take a shower and lose half od her weight she could be pretty" one of the girls ripped my glasses from my face while I was sitting quietly on my desk minding my own business. 

" There is nothing that could save her" another one scoffed. " poor blood will never be pretty" and they all laughed. At that moment Jungkook sat down next to me because he was my assigned seat partner. 

" Eww... don't sit next to her" one of them walks closer to him and tries to protest. He just looked at her with a blank expression and said the following.

" I like her more than you" and the girls looked upset. The bell rang and they got into their seats.

That was the first time I ever noticed Jungkook. Before that, he was just a passer-by for me. The first time I have noticed him. 

 

 

I turned my face to look at him in the corner of my eye. His eyes were shut and maybe he has finally decided to go sleep.

" Why are you starring?" he opens his eyes and my eyes open wider as I had been caught red-handed. 

" Uhm no... just thinking about my school days" I tried to brush it off.

" and remind you of your school days?" 

" No" I tried to protest

" but then why did you look?" he raised his eyebrow

" just zoned of into your direction" I tried to save myself. 

" So what it is about your school days? you miss them?"' he asked and looked at me.

I chuckled " Not a single bit" because that was the truth. I hated every single day of my high school days.

" You look like you a pretty girl that would bully others" he looked and smiled showing his bunny teeth. 

" You look like the cool guy that would mind his own business but still get the attention from girls" I snapped at him and he looked surprised.

" You must be psycic" he smiled in satisfaction. " Where did you go to school?" he asked me and I was frustrated.

" Just some public school, you wouldn't know"  

" Fair enough" 

Was his last word and our conversation ended.

It was slightly awkward. Especially remembering that he had me pinned up against the wall. 

I tried my best to sleep but just sat there with my eyes closed, hoping he would not talk to me. It was just so awkward for me. 

 

 

Shortly later we reached our destination. 

Daegu.

 

We got through the back door of the hotel. I felt super VIP for some reason. I could totally get used to this special treatment. 

" here are your room keys" one of the staff called though the hallway and started handing out cards. 

" Here you go" she anded Jungkook and followed by me.

" Thank you" I replied and looked to my card. 

" We are neighbors again" Jungkook smiled at me and headed towards the lift. 

Ugh, you got to be kidding me. 

I followed as the masses headed towards the lift and got out one by one until it was Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and me in the lift.

" ladies first" Jimin spoke as the door opened, he smiled at me with an awfully wide smile. 

Hesitant I grabbed my bag and walked out with the boys following me.

We were all aligned. Jimins room first. Followed by Jungkook, me and Taehyung last. 

I quickly fumbled the door open and shut it behind me. 

My heart was beating like hell.

Kat: Hana where are you? [01:12 AM]

Hana: Just showered, you? [01:15 AM]

Kat: Just reached and dying. The boys are next to my room. [01:17 AM]

Hana: You need to chill. Just act cool as nothing happened. Get some rest and let's talk over breakfast at 7 AM? [01:18 AM]

Kat: ok night [01:19 AM]

She totally did not help my state of panic at all.

I took a shower and went to bed. Thinking about Jungkook. What did he use to think of me back then? 

 

 

The alarm rang and I felt not too tired. 6 hours of sleep were considered a lot compared to what I have been getting in the last months. 
I got dressed in a white T-shirt and black long puma jogging pants to grab breakfast with Hana.

 

" Morning girl" she swung her arm around me as I was getting a seat. 

" someone looks smashed" I replied and she smirks at me.

" I wish I would be enjoying this drip as much as you are" 

" we'll you could, you got plenty of option" and points her chin at James and Minyong. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter