Chapter 13

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His deep voice was echoing in my head and I looked at him. 

He smirked. The usual smirk he always has.

 

Trying to keep my cool. I took a deep breath.

" so you are stalking me ?" 

" It's not stalking, I just happen to come across" he shrugs his shoulders.

" why do you care about me? why does my real name matter to you" I crossed my arms and looked at him. Leaning against the wall since we are going to be talking for a while.

" because you seemed too familar to me " he placed his hands in his pocket.

" what do you mean?" 

" I thought we have met before?" he says.

" when would we have met? You are 2 years older than me. You are from Daegu and I am from Seoul." I started to feel frustrated. 

" I watched Jungkooks graduation at SOPA, as a matter of fact, we were all watching him receive his certificate. I saw you as well. When I saw your name in the hotel reservation it got to me. It explains why you are so comfortable around Jungkook " 

" I think you are confusing me for someone else" I stopped his investigation. "I didn't go to SOPA, you think I would be working my off while doing law school if my parents afforded to send me to SOPA" I tried to make it sound coming, I hope SOPA's acting classes helped.

" well, I thought so too until I saw a list of scholarship rewards and your name was in it" all I could do at this point was to sign.

" what do you want?" I look at him.

" I just figured out that Jungkook does not know this since you are trying to hide the story from me" I noticed that I fell into his trap. " But congrats to you, you look much better than you did before, no wonder he can not recognize you. That fool" he laughed.

" will you tell him?" I looked into his eyes and praying in my head.

" I will think about it" he smiled and picked up the bottle from the table and got up.

" Hey, Kim Taehyung!" I shouted after him but he waved at me while walking back into his room closing the door.

What an . 

 

I felt like panicking. Should I tell Jungkook myself before Taehyung tells him or will Taehyung shut up?

I just wanted to pull out my hair and scream. 

 

I just crashed down into the bed. Why am I even worried that he would find out? Why does he matter so much to me? Do I like him?

"ARHHH" I cried out loud. 

Passing out from exhaustion only seconds later. 

 

 

Waking up, I was able to clear my mind.

My slogan for the next month was. " Stop focusing on Jungkook or Taehyung. Focus on work and the Bar Exam"

With packed bags, we headed to the van. This time I made sure not to forget anything and I stuck to Hana like wallpaper. And yes, I was totally third-wheeling her. 

I did not tell her about Taehyung because I didn't want to bother her with my burden. 

 

 

It was a long Bus ride from Busan to Gwanju. I would say around 5 hours were ahead of us. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter