Chapter 12

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, I told you so you have to tell me too" I looked at him and he was just chuckling but in a show way. I was getting even more curious about what he was wishing for and why he was not telling me.

" Not fair" I pushed his arm softly and made a sad face.

" Fine, I tell you" he smiles.

I look at him with wide eyes.

" finding someone that loves me for me" he said and I could see his face go red.

" thats a though one" I replied to him and he looked at me surprised. " It is, pretty much everyone you meet will know you are famous unless that person lives under a rock. So you need to be careful if they love you for money and fame" 

" I know" he sighed

" You are only 22 stop thinking about love, there is so much more to live for out there" 

" its hard some times since 80% of our songs somehow revolve around relationships and love" 

" so have you been in love?" I looked at him and he smiled. I would have died if he said something like " I am now" but that would be too good to be true.

" I have been, on and off but nothing has ever worked out due to my situation" 

" Aww poor you," I said in a sarcastic voice and he poked my arm in annoyance. 

" how about you?" he looked at me and we just looked at each other with intense eye contact. But I had to question myself, have I ever been in love?

" I don't think it was love, just like crushes?" and I recalled having my crush on Jungkook when we were in High School. " I wouldn't know what love is," I said softly but loud enough for him to hear. 

" that sounds sad" 

" Why?" I looked at him. " I think there is more out there than seeking happiness from someone else" 

" it's not seeking happiness from someone else but rather being, therefore, each other and not feeling alone if that makes sense" and I understood his point but for someone reason, I could not fully agree. Maybe I was just a sad and sour person that doesn't believe at those love a first sight kind of things.

We were quiet 

" This might be a personal question, but is your relationship with your family well?" I looked at him surprised because it was out of the blue. 

" It has ups in downs but it's okay. Why?" 

" they say mysterious women mostly had a difficult upbrinigng" 

" So you think I am mysterious?" I wanted to laugh.

" In a way" 

" It's just because I am no the first girl to not throw myself at you and shove everything up to your " I replied to him. 

" Maybe" he replied and laughed. 

And maybe it was also the reason why he liked me? if he liked me. 

" Let's go home, it's late" I got up and dusted my pants. 

He nodded and got up as well. 

 

My feet were killing me as we were hiking down the trail to get to the parking lot. 

" Are you okay?" he looks at me and I was limping slightly because I am sure I had a blister from the flats.

" My shoe is biting me" I stopped to adjust the shoe to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter