Chapter 3

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am at this stage of life where I just want to be happy.

I don't need anyone to make me happy. I can make myself happy. Going out on my own, taking a stroll in the park on a nice summer day. It is so easy to be happy if you appreciate the things around you.

I just want to feel careless and take myself before others. I know I should care about other peoples feelings but why care about them if they don't care about me? 

It never had a real boyfriend so far. I don't even think that true love nowadays exists anymore. People are way too selfish and only do things to gain benefits for their own sake.

 

My phone buzzed and I snapped back into reality. 

I was laying on my couch, still wearing the dress. I couldn't stop admiring it. 

I got up and tiptoed barefoot on my cold apartment floor. My feet were in pain from wearing heels so long.  

 

Picking up my phone that was placed at the counter with his jacket laying next to it. I took a deep breath praying that it was him. I don't know why I was wishing so hard it was him. 

I mentally slapped myself. 

I am NOT wishing that it was him. 

 

After debating for the past 5 minutes I finally had the courage to look at my screen. 

Unknown Number: " you're cheeky, I like that" was by the unknown number. [10:30 PM]

I was smiling like a retard. I don't know why he was making me feel this way.

Kat: " I am flattered" [10:32 PM]

I responded to the message and threw myself back onto the sofa.

Unknown Number: " You should come to the after-party" [10:35 PM]

he responded and his invitation sounded too tempting.

Other than seeing him, I would want to see how the "rich" party and for once not go there as just an employee but instead as a guest.

Kat: " too far" [10:37 PM]

I responded which was actually a lie. 

Unknown Number: " I can fetch you" [10:40 PM]

he offered and I just had a big gin on my face.

Kat: " fine" [10:42 PM]

I responded and texted him my address.

Unknown Number:" I'll be there in 5" [10:45 PM]

My heart was racing and I ran up the stairs of my small duplex flat and reapplied to make up and grabbing a jacket. 

Grabbing my boots, to replace the terribly painful heels.

 

Sat down on my sofa and waited. 

Surprised that Jungkook has become such a daring boy. He used to be very shy around boys. But I guess we all change over time.

 

Unknown Number: " Come out" [10:50 PM]

I got a text and grabbed my clutch and headed out. 

Pressing the lift to the ground floor. I could feel my stomach twist. I was nervous. I still remember the touch of his lips. Something that 15 years old me could have only dreamed about.

I could see a black SUV with tinted windows waiting in the driveway of the complex. The window was opened a tiny bit but I could not identify who is inside. 

Unknown Number: " That's me" I received another text. [10:53 PM]

I walked up to the car and opened the passenger door. I just focused on getting myself into the car without tripping in my heels or flashing my dress.

I got my self seated and heard a deep voice.

" Hello," he said and I turned to my side and looked at him in horror. This was not who I expected it to be.

" Tae... hyung...." I stuttered and surprise to see him. 

" You look surprised" he smiled in a mischievous way. 

I was just confused. I remember going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter