Chapter 7

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I unlocked my phone and went to Taehyung message first. 

Taeyhung" Looking good today," [10:22 PM]

he writes and I replied with a simple thanks. Because I didn't really know what to say to him. 

There is so many fish in the sea and I am not going for this one because is too complicated. And why would he want me? He is probably not serious about me. 

And you guys have to admit it, TaeTae does look a tiny bit of a boy. Especially when he does that lip-biting thing and smiles.

The more I think about it the more hesitant I am becoming. Recalling the night he was over. He is a good kisser. Oh well, he is 25 he probably has a lot of experience.

 

Scrolling down I saw Jungkook's message.

Jungkook: " Why didn't you let me know you where coming?" [10:05 PM]

Kat: " Uhm, I didn't know" [10:30 PM]

I lied because I didn't want to explain to him and I was probably too lazy.

Jungkook: " Can I call you?" [10:32 PM]

was his next message and my heart started beating faster. Like I was not ready!! and I prefer texting so I can think tru what I am going to reply.

Before I could even reply a face call was coming in.

I picked up and he looked at me.

" What are you wearing?" he asked and I looked down noticing that I stripped off my dress when I got home.

" Ah" I shouted and rushed under the blanket.

" Uhm... I was about to shower" 

" I see" I could see his cheeks get red. Which was cute.

" You said you didn't get tot travel often... so I suggested our company to use you," he said and I could feel myself blushing

" It meant overseas" I replied making me sound like an ungrateful .

" Well' it's a start. Plus we get to see each other more often. Wouldn't you want that?" he smiled and I could see myself blushing.

" You should go to sleep" I replied to him because I was about to burst from his cuteness.

" Good Night and sweet dreams Kat" he replied and him saying my name gave me goosebumps.

" Goodnight Jungkook" he smiled and I hung up.

WTF just happened.  I am going to explode. 

 

 

The next weeks have been so busy. I was getting an average of 4-5 hours of sleep a day. I did not afford to miss a single lecture because I will be gone and I am not going to redo my final semester. 

However, I did make a friend in class. His name is Jackson. If you are wondering why I made a friend after 3 years its because I need him to send me important notes in case I miss something. Yes, I know it feels like I am using him but he is actually nice and I don't think he minds it.

By the 3rd week, I was waking up and drinking 2 Irish coffees for breakfast. I couldn't wait for the first fan meeting to start in Seoul. Followed by Incheon, Daegu, Busan and Gwanju. 

 

It was the day of the fan meeting. We had been setting up the venue for 2 days. I haven't heard from any of the boys during the 3 weeks. But I didn't mind it. I am sure they are busy preparing on their side as well.

 

I have been curious tho what he has been doing. I wonder if he thinks of me and hesitates to text me. 

Because I did.....

 

I reached a big convention center venue from 7 AM in the morning. I was exhausted. But I wanted to get it over with since we would be getting on a bus tomorrow morning to go to Incheon. I guess that's when the actual trip is starting because I will be away from home. I was excited but then also nervous. But oh well, I should get to work!!!

 

After hours of preparing for the venue the boys arrived. I sneaked my way to the back door even when I heard that they were arriving. 

The black van pulled in and the glided out of the van like some magical unicorns. I don't know how to describe let's just say Jungkook and Taehyung and omg all of them looked hot as .

" Don't drool" Taehyung whispered into my hear while walking past and into the building. I snapped back into reality and I could feel my face turn red. Moments later they were in the dressing room and everyone was running around in hectic for the last minute's preparation.

"Kat" Hana called for me. 

" Yes?" I looked at her catching her breath. 

" Have you seen the recording camera that I asked you to get for me" she looked at me.

" Oh ..." I realized something really bad

" what, don't tell me you lost it"

" I know exactly where it is but I can't go there anymore" 

"  WHERE and WHAT?" she shouted at me but not an angry shouting

" I went to snack in the dressing room and then I forgot the camera there because I heard that they arrived and I wanted to see them arrive" I said breathlessly.

" You have to go and get it" she shook her head.

" But... Hana... pleaseeeee help meee " I grabbed her arm and begged her I didn't want to go into the room with 5 boys.

" You got yourself into this mess. I give you 15 minute and I want you to meet me behind the backdrop, 15 minutes understood?" 

" Yes..." I could feel myself vomit into my mouth.

 

Pacing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter