Chapter 11

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face becomes redder has he was scrolling his phone and I was holding back my laughter. 

" I will need to re-explain to Jimin then" he spoke and took a big sip of wine. 

" No wonder he smiled at me so much today" I could finally explain why he smiles so much at me earlier.

" Sorry about that" he looked shy and slightly awkward but it was adorable. I scooted down into the bed more into a more comfortable position. Instead of looking at the laptop screen that was placed on his lap, I looked at him. 

" hmm??" He looked at me, probably wondering why I am looking at him and not at the show we are watching.

" it's nice not to have company and not to be alone. I am always alone. Alone at home, alone at school, at work I have Hana. But this is nice. Watching movies in bed and snacking with someone. I guess that's what it would be like to have friends" I laid back and looked at the white ceiling. 

" it's nice to have a good mixture of both" he shut his laptop and scooted down to be on the same level as me. " But why don't you have any friends?" he added and it was a question I often asked myself.

" I don't really have the time and I don't really go out of my way to make friends if you understand what I mean"

" I do to a certain extent, oftentimes people end up to be dissapointing"

" Exactly" I added.

" It's nice to talk to you if feels like we have known each other for ages" he chuckled and I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm.

" So we are like friends now?" I turned to my side and looked at him, he just titled his head.

" would you like to be my friend?" 

" It would be an honor" we smiled at each other like little kids. It took me only 8 years to be friends with Jeon Jungkook.

 

" It's getting late" I yawned and looked at him. Wondering what he would say or do...

" What time do you have to get up?" he asked me. 

" 7;30 AM, you?"

" Same" he replied and then there was an awkward silence. " You could always sleep over if you don't want to be alone" he looked at me. I wanted to stay but it wouldn't be good. But then why would I care? I should do what I would like to do.

" We need to brush our teeth first" I smiled and he got out of bed to walk to the bathroom. I followed him shortly and watched him unpack one of the hotel toothbrushes for me.

" I hate these small toothpaste tubes in hotels, the could have made them a tiny bit bigger" he complained while trying to squeeze the toothpaste onto my toothbrush. 

" Since you travel so much why didn't you bring your own?" 

" I do sometimes but I keep forgetting them" I replied and we started to brush out teeth. It was a cute kind of feeling. We just stood there bruhsing our teeth. 

Him wearing a black T-shirt and black shorts while I was wearing a white t-shirt and some old shorts of mine. 

" Which side you want?" he asked me as we stood there looking in the bed.

" The same side I had just now" which was the left side of the bed closer to the bathroom. 

" That's the side I usually go for" he laughed and laid down on the right that was next to the balcony. 

I awkwardly scooted into the bed and we looked at the ceiling. 

" Can you turn off the lamp?" he asked me and I noticed the switches were on my side.

" Yes," I replied and turned off the switch notiching all the items of his on the nightstand, his phone, jewelry, and his wallet. 

It was pitch black and the only lights were from outside. After a few seconds, our eyes adjusted to the darkness.

I turned my body towards him and was able to see the silhouette of his face. " goodnight" I said softly and turned to me and replied the same. 

I closed my eyes and started to get some really weird thoughts. Never in a million years, I would I have thought that I would be sleeping next to the high school hottie and a member of freaking BTS. I wonder if I would steal a shirt and auction it online how much money would I make. 

I opened my eyes to look at him and to see if he was sleeping but he was also looking at me. 

" What are you thinking about?" he asked me and I couldn't possibly tell him the thought I was having.

" Just thinking about how I crossed the balcony to get into your room, it has a funny sound to it" I replied and he smiled. 

" I don't think so much and let's sleep" he smiled and put one arm over me and pulled me closer. He was so warm and soft. Don't even get me started on his smell. 

He was so close to me I could feel his chest ride every time he inhaled. To my surprise I was able to fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

 

 

The morning sun was shining through the curtains and I notched a vibrating sound on the nightstand. Sleepy I reached out my hand to grab it and swiped to pick up the call. 

" Morning" I replied and the other line was quiet for a morning

" Jungkook ah??" the line said in a questioning tone and my eyes opened widely. I hung up and threw the phone on the bed. Looking over at Jungkook that was sleeping like a baby. 

"Jungkook, wake up" I nudged him and was like a rock. I looked at the phone again and I saw the caller ID it was one the stylist. 

" Stylist Unnie is calling, faster pick up" he wined and pulled the blanket over his head. unknowingly I climbed over him and tried to pull the blanket off him so he would pick up the call. 

 

We both froze when there was the sound of the bell. I was sitting on top of him straddled. 

" Can you open the door" the voice shouted through the door. He looked at me as I got off him and he walked to the door in liking tired like a puppy that was woken up.

I was scared as and hid in the closet. I couldn't hear the conversation they are having but it took around 5 minutes. My heart was beating. 

I could hear footsteps walking back towards the room.

" Where did she go, did she climb over the balcony?" he threw himself back on the bed and I cracked open the closet door. He turned his head and looked at me as I was still balled up in the closet. He laughed.

" What?" I looked at him as I got out. 

" so you picked up her call" he looked at me.

" I thought it was my phone, we do have the same phone to my defense" I threw up my hands. " what did you talk about?"  asked.

" she told me that I will only need to meet them at 9" 

" I see, what time is it now?" I asked him and he checked his phone.

" 7 AM" 

" I should get going" I replied and turned my heel.

" We still have 30 minutes" he hugged me from behind and tackled me onto the bed. I don't know how but he was on top of me. 

 

" You are blushing" she smiled at me and who wouldn't blush at this situation. 

" Why are you on to up of me?" 

" Why can't I be?" I asked in a cheeky tone.

" Have you heard of personal space?" I raised my eyebrow.

" Just half an hour ago you were on top of me" he spoke and I recalled the previous incident. 

" Jeon Jungkok, let's not play this now" I tried to push him off but his arms are made of steel.

" I like it when you say my full name, what is yours?" he chuckled. 

Maybe he would remember me by my full name? 

" I don't kiss and tell" I played it cool and was able to slip out of his arms.

" But we didn't even kiss" he sat down and looked at me.

" it was a play of words" I winked. " I need your help to climb over the balcony" I walked over and followed me.

" Why don't you take the door?" 

" Because I don't have a room key?" I looked at him and he scratched his head. 

" feel free to come over when you want" he pecked my forehead and then handed out his hand. I swung my leg over and as I turned to him I saw Jimin, which his mouth wide open. 

" Uhm... good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter