Chapter 9

Private Library - Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel my blood boiling. I don't know why he was upset. He was out with some girl at the after-party and I can not talk to Taehyung? We are nothing. We are not even friends. Why is he behaving that way?

I was laying in bed and I just felt upset. I don't know why but I couldn't get this negative energy out of my head.

 

Jungkook: I am sorry [ 2:12 AM]

My phone buzzed and my eyes opened widely after seeing the time of the msg. 

Kat: I am too... [2:15 AM]

and went back to sleep.

 

 

I woke up a couple of hours later and headed for breakfast. My blood was still boiling and I couldn't get Jungkook out of my head.

 

Seeing Hana sitting with James I didn't want to interrupt her. I saw Sora drinking coffee alone on the window side.

" Good Morning, may I take a seat?" and she nods.

" Thank you" I smiled

" You are eating very little" 

" I guess, I don't have appitide" 

" I feel the same" she signed. I didn't know how to talk to her or how to react to her statement.

I just quietly munched on my food. 

I could hear the boys walk into the dining room and Jungkook looked at me. I looked at him shortly but then looked back at my food.

" So you do know him" she looks at me.

" Can I tell you something and you keep it a secret?" I look at her.

" is it something that would make me consider firing you?" 

" I don't think so"

" Then tell me" she leans back into her seat and looks at me.

" I know that boy from High School, we were in the same class" I sighed 

" That is nice to see a familiar face after so many years" she replied

" he didn't remember me since he only knows me by my real name and I also use to look very different" 

" Why don't you tell him?" she asked 

" because I don't see the point" 

" did you like him back then?"

" I did and probably every girl did. But I use to look hideous that's why I never had the hope"

" So you are scared that he remembers the old you?" she asked me and thinking about it she was right...

" in a way, after high school, I wanted to start my life over" 

" How is that going?" 

" It is going good, I have a respectable job and almost finish my degree"

"I take the job part as a comepleiment"

"I genuinely mean it" and she smiled at me. 

" you secret is safe with me" she added and for some reason, I felt better opening up about it. She is not as cold as she seems.

 

 

We boarded a bus and headed to the venue. It was so hectic and all the staff was running around the place. I did my best trying to avoid the boys. Which worked excellently because they were just as busy as me. I watched the backstage screen of them talking and acting all overly happy with their fans. I wonder if they really enjoy this life.

 

The event ended for the day and I saw the boys being led to a van and driven back to the hotel. The staff still staying to prepare for tomorrow. 

 

We got back to the hotel around 8 PM and my back was aching from all the carrying and lifting of the equipment. I didn't want to sleep yet so I decided to check out the heated pool.

It's a luxury that I have only seen in movies. The pool was indoors and one side was the view of the beautiful site, while the other was a glass wall that looked into the gym. 

It was empty and I decided to sit down in the jacuzzi and turn on the bubbles. I let my head fall back and it felt amazing. I could feel my tense muscles relaxing and I wish I could stay here forever.

 

My slumber party was interupted when I heard the sound of the doors from afar and saw the boys. They were headed to the gym. I don't think they spotted me as they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter