Revelation

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein went back home and her heart almost jumped out of when she sensed the amount of supernatural power inside her place. 

For a moment, it was as if her body had been smashed by the moon and her lungs could not receive oxygen. 

A very alluring being with the light of a million stars smiled at her and Wheein whispered with much effort:

_____ Mo....ther?!

The Warlock realized her presence was physically affecting the girl and she contained her power before hugging the human .

_____ My Wheeinie is so grown up now! And so beautiful!

_____ You're finally here! Are you really here? I mean...not like when you found me half dead but really here._____ The girl hesitated to touch the blonde.

_____ Pretty much.

_____ But your hair...your eyes....

_____ Well, I've never burned so much energy before. So my powers arent fully back yet.____ The warlock commented 

_____ Mother...Actually...Should I call you differently?____ The girl asked a little embarrassed.

Moonbyul smiled and pintched Wheein's cheeks:

_____ I may be lousy regarding maternal things but if you chose me to be your mother despite all my flaws, I feel honored. You can call me any way you want, Wheein-ah.

The girl giggled and commented:

_____ It's weird calling you mother when you are beside me because you look just a few years older. On the other hand, that's how I love you.

The Warlock felt emotional and murmured:

____ It's really sweet of you. I never had a family, a real one with tenderness involved. It took me a long time to realize my adoptive mother was just trying to do her duty as an Elf queen. And my adoptive sister was probably afraid of me and of what I could do.  Wow, look at me acting without thinking. You were so tiny when you lost your parents. I'm sorry....

____ Hey, you saved me. Let's forget about sad days.___ Wheein caressed her adored mother's hair.

____ You're right. I can't waste time. Where is Ggomo?.

_____ Probably sleeping upstairs.

As if he had been summoned, the white and yellow cute cat showed up and glanced at the blonde.

Moonbyul gestured to the girl keep distance and right after, a powerful light was formed in her hands and she discharged all in the pet's body.

Wheein screamed in surprise and the animal turned into a chubby man once again right in front of her eyes.

Before the girl could get embarrassed, the Warlock materialized some clothes on his body.

Ggomo, the former cat, smiled in a lazy manner and spoke with his adorable and warm voice:

_____ Why took you so long , master?

Moonbyul laughed and protested:

_____ Because of silly people like you that I always pay a high price. Stop with this nonsense of "master".

______ Alright....too soon for this joke.Hey, Wheeinie! How are you  feeling?_____  The chubby and pleasunt guy smiled at the girl.

Wheein sat on the couch and crossed her arms:

_____ Exhausted of so many emotions. I need answers.

The blonde exchanged looks with the man and sighed. Then she said:

_____ What do you wanna know?

_____ Everything.

_____ That's....too ambitious. And it's not the best time. So, I'm gonna sum up.Your uncle Ggomo here is a wizard who got caught up in a trap because he took my side when the council decided to declare war against me. His biggest strenght has always been the intelligence and they believed we wouldnt be able to communicate if he was an animal. ___ Moonbyul seemed tired.

___ Mother, you don't look good. You better sit.

___  She has been dealing with unbalanced power since the council sent her to other dimension.___ Ggomo was worried.

____ I can rest later. Anyway.Ggomo found a way to speak in my mind in his cat form and I found a way to split my essence in parts and started visiting Earth in incomplete forma as an experiment. And that's how met you, Wheein-ah. That's why you couldnt hold me for more than some minutes.

____ Wow! You two are something else...___ The girl was surprised.

The Warlock felt dizzy and held the back of the couch before continuing:

___ When I saved you, I realized you were not a normal human anymore, Wheein-ah. The beasts that attacked you were experiments made by an insane Warlock, using werewolves and mermaid. They killed your parents because they were investigating a laboratory used by the Warlock. My fairy blood kept you alive. However, your genes were already suffering mutation and I sealed a part of you.

____ Mother, what does this mean? I can become a monster?____ Wheein whinned.

___  Ggomo and I will never let you get hurt or transform into something bad. We just need more time to figure things out.____ The blonde was really pale.

Ggomo touched the Warlock with the intention to force her to sit but a wave of shock threw him far away.

  ____ Oh m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter