The birth of a star

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very tall and slim male with beautiful long blonde hair was walking through the forest followed by a cute child that seemed 6 years old,  if a human would try to guess her age.

____ Hani, what are we?____ He asked with a sweet tone of voice.

_____ We are Elves, protectors of the nature.____ The little girl replied all excited.

_____ And who are you?

_____ I'm Ahn Hee-Yeon , the future queen of our People. ____ The girl became serious all of a suddenly.

_____ That's right. And this brings a lot of responsability and requires knowledge. Do you know who were the first born in the forests of the worlds?____ The tall man talked like a teacher.

 Hani looked around, as if she could see the past in those threes and responded with sadness:

_____ The magnificent fairies, that unfortunately ceased to be. The beautiful nation was destroyed.

The blonde elf nodded and gave the girl half a smile:

_____ You're not wrong. However, the ancient ones found a way to preserve their blood and keep hope for the world. They blessed one tree with their essence and power and believed nature could bring them back if their people ceased to be.

______ Oh, but that is impossible even for the magic beings....____ The girl sighed a little depressed.

_____ As You are just a child in your 50 elf years, Its natural you think this way. I myself have lived for 500 years and havent seen the true power of the ancient ones. However, there have been some warning from the sky and the nature and our wizard told our people to look deep into the Forest. 

_____ And??? What did you find?

_____ The Tree of the trees is being the fairies' womb. Their last child is going to be born during an eclipse. That's why we are going deep into the Woods. You should welcome the most powerful Being in this world, as the Queen of Elves to be.____ The instructor explained.

The cute girl with blueish hair clapped her hands with excitment.

The pair walked miles and miles and the weather was freezing, since it was winter. The night became day and they could see 3 suns surrounding a moon in the sky for a couple of minutes.

Suddenly everything went dark, a million stars blinked above them and the sun went back to its position, making the day warm inside the secret Forest.

_____ It seems we are late. We missed her birth but its our duty to welcome her.____ The male elf declared.

_____ Let's use the Elves' speed.____ The princess commanded and in 50 seconds they reached destination.

Nonetheless, things were very different from the scenary the two Elves had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter