Magnetism

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had done something she would classify as unthinkable. Not only taking a total stranger to her house but also allowing the alluring woman to sleep in her bed were things the Vampire hadn't let herself  do for eras.

The blonde seemed too worn out to have a chat. So the professor covered the girl without looking at her body. And then, she sat on a couch with the intention to keep an eye on her guest but fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, Yongsun heard a whimper and realized the woman was sitting in bed with an expression of pain while pressing her hand against the side of her body.

_____ Are you hurt?

_____ Yes.

_____ Were you fighting before we met?____ Yongsun sat beside the woman.

_____ There was a battle but none of them caused this wound._____ The blonde sighed.

_____ Can I see it?

The stranger slowly took her hand from her body and the Vampire saw the skin seemed badly burned.

Instinctly, the brunette caressed the nasty wound and felt like she was touching lava.

______ How did you get that?_____ Her face was in shock.

The alluring woman breathed in relief because the pain was going away. After a minute of silence, she spoke:

______ I was trapped in another world. To escape, I needed to bend time and space. While doing that, I had to jump from dimension to dimension and before getting to Earth,  I was burned by the Sun. To avoid that this planet got affected by such a strong nuclear power, I used my strenght to supress the Sun's energy. The thing is... I havent fully recovered yet. But everything would be fine if I hadn't been attacked. Focusing in defense mode while being devoured by the Sun is not healthy.

_____ You said you had been looking for me.Why?

The blonde opened a huge smile and her voice was full of tenderness:

_____ Because you were the first face I saw when I came to exist, hundreds of years ago and you made me feel happy. Then you went away and I never felt complete again. I didnt know your name, or where you were but during my whole life I kept listening to your soul calling mine. And I finally managed to meet you while we were dreaming.

The dark-haired professor was surprised. Yet, deep down she felt like she knew all that.

_____ I recognized you despite your hair and eyes seem different. I just can't believe you were the baby in the forest.

_____ My body is not totally in this dimension yet. And my powers are still unstable. That is why my hair and eyes are different. 

_____ I see...

The blonde held the Vampire's hand and said with a sweet voice:

_____ I want you to know everything. My name is Moon Byul-yi,also known as Moonbyul. You can call me Byul-yi. I am the Warlock. I know it may sound crazy, but I am in love with you.

Yongsun's body trembled with a strong emotion and she spoke hesitantly:

_____ Somehow I feel that I had been waiting for you too. However this feeling scares me. I know practically nothing about you, except that the council wants you far from this world and you have a dangerous reputation. And the logical thing would be stay away from you but I keep being pulled towards you, like gravity.

_____ It's okay. You can sense the real me. How can I call you?

_____ My real name is Yongsun. I dont like the nickname my clan had for me.

_____ Yongsun, have you realized your to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter