The pointless war

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Warlock had been summoned by Hwasa at the top of a very tall mountain.

The gray-haired fairy knew it was a trap but she had nothing to worry about.

As soon as endless groups of vampires, werewolves, witches and many other magic creatures started attacking, Moonbyul glanced at them with pity and tried to avoid using her powers.

Irene attacked her from behind and Hani and Sandeul from the side.

With one hand gesture, all of them flew far away and the woman spoke to the leader of the council:

_____ I  am tired of all of you. When will the council leave me alone?

_____ I'm sorry, B....Warlock. We cant risk the safety of all nations. You know you represent a big problem._____ The  queen of the witches declared.

The gray-haired fairy shook her head with sadness and moved quickly when Baro, Ken and Sandeul tried to get her by surprise.

____ You're all a bunch of arrogant children who think you have all the answers. But no matter how many prophecies you try to interpret , life is much more mysterious and unpredictable. I did nothing to deserve what the council and the magic world have been doing to me. I'm finishing this now.

With a click, dozens and dozens of creatures of the underworld vanished from the mountain like smoke. 

_____ You killed them! You killed our people! Now We're gonna make you pay!____ Irene screamed and Moonbyul read her deepest thoughts by accident.

The Warlock turned around loooking at all directions and exclaimed:

_____ I cant believe you got to such a low level, Hyejin-ah! You told them about my child! How could you?

Hwasa felt a sharp pain in her heart when her former childhood friend called her by her birth name. However, that was not a moment for feelings.

_____ There is no place for weakness during a war. The one who walks under the sun carries a hybrid that will bring your destruction._____ The brunette exclaimed and made a gesture to her clan, who did a magic and teleported Yongsun to the middle of the circle.

The vampire understood everything in a second and started fighting.

Moonbyul looked around and saw the amount of witches and magic beings who were aiming at the love of her life and their future child and she heard the fear and hate in all those minds.

Focusing her powers of speed at her feet, the fairy jumped in front of the dark-haired professor and raised a barrier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter