The veil

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ggomo had placed Moonbyul under the Trees of Trees, dressed in her fairy clothes.

Yongsun was holding her baby and thinking of when she first saw the future love of her life at that same place.

The baby fairy with gray hair and gray eyes was about the same size of their daughter.

The Vampire wish she could cry but her chest was blocked and maybe her tears had dried.

She glanced at Wheein and felt sorry for that adorable human who had been dragged into the supernatural world because of a personal tragedy, being saved and loved just to end up losing everything.

In the end, life was bitter to any kind of creature. It didnt matter much whether someone was or wasn't from the magical universe.

Yongsun realized her baby didnt have a name yet and she had no idea which one Moonbyul would have suggested.

The dark-haired woman walked towards her only love, placed their legacy carefully in her arms and spoke softly:

_____ I wish you didnt have to go. You are so needed.

Tears rolled from Wheein's eyes and she fell on the ground with all the pain inside her chest.

Ggomo was about to ask Yongsun to pick her baby, so that he could finish the funeral ritual when he suddenly saw a purple ray coming from the sky towards the Warlock.

The darkness surrounding them was slowly turning into light and a very powerful sun showed above them.

Yongsun laughed and she finally cried. But those were tears of joy.

Ggomo jumped with happiness and giggled like a drunk old man, which made Wheein get very confused and angry.

_____ Are you guys high? Did you smoke any fairy weed that I am not familiar with?

Yongsun caressed the short girl's shoulder and replied:

_____ She is the Warlock, the last fairy, the child of the trees, marked by the sun. Of course death didnt cross her path. Byul-yi was just recharging. It was like a coma. She seemed dead because she transfered her powers to our child.

Wheein stared at the vampire as if she had lost her sanity but then she felt goosebumps all over her body and then, in the moment she turned around, the Warlock was smiling and looking at her with bright eyes and holding her daughter with tenderness.

Ggomo helped his friend stand on her feet and the gray-haired fairy spoke:

_____ Forgive me for taking so long. I had a difficult dream. But now I know what its gotta be done.

_____ About what, mother?_____ Wheein asked.

_____ About the supernatural world.

Ggomo and Yongsun were ready for whatever the Warlock decided to do. They were just happy she was back.

The fairy kissed her child and held her a little above her head:

_____ You are going to help mommy, aren't you?

The baby smiled at her  powerful mother and the woman handed her to the love of her life, saying:

_____ I won't allow that our daughter grow in a chaotic world, under risk of being hunt out of fear.

Yongsun kissed her woman and the group said goodbye to the tree of trees.

_____ x _____

The council had received reports of abnormal activities all around the globe. 

Even though the sun had showed up in the sky again in most countries, day and night were out of control and there were not seasons anymore. 

Many magic creatures vanished over night and not even the most powerful witches could find any trace of them.

Hwasa and the other members of the council were trying to control the waves of panic in the supernatural community. It was having no results though.

Lion was the only one not getting involved in their agenda. The man seemed to be waiting for something.

Irene and the other leaders of the main clans asked Hwasa to have a special meeting and they decided to do it indoors to keep it secret and also to forget for a little while how things were out of hand.

However, in the minute all the thirteen members sat on the sacred chairs, they felt a shock and a strong force pulling them towards the emptiness.

Everyone lost conscious except the queen of witches, who felt as if she was traveling through time and space and God was giving her a tour of emotions.

The leader of the council knew all that journey was happening in a couple of seconds and it was impossible to stop it.

Hwasa's only choices were pay attention and wait patiently.

The gorgeous brunette heard a big crack and her body fell for a while, finally being summoned at a gigantic round table in the middle of an exotic forest that obviously was not part of Earth.

Sitting around the table and half asleep, the other 12 members of the council were starting to open their eyes.

Though everybody recovered fast as soon as they saw the Warlock standing near them.

Moonbyul made them all sit with just one move of her hand and Baro exclaimed:

____ It's not possible. We saw you die.

____ Yes, a part of me is gone. And because all of you broke the balance of the world, we have to fix your silly mistakes.____ The gray-haired woman exhaled.

Hwasa tried to move and she realized the Warlock was not preventing them from standing .

_____ Byu...Warlock, if you need revenge, use me...let's put an end in this story.

Moonbyul took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter