The night of a thousand days

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness fell upon the planet with the death of the Warlock, the last fairy and the underworld felt fear.

Neither the moon nor the stars could be seen in the sky and the night was so quiet that it was suffocating.

The emptiness was just broken by the grieving sound of the animals.

Nodoy expected to see one more ghost from the past. However, Ggomo showed up in the middle of the crowd and kneeled besides Moonbyul's body.

The man sobbed in legitime pain while glancing at Yongsun and the baby.

He carefully held the Warlock in his arms and stood up, staring at the leaders of the council.

_____ You are all murderers! Criminals against your own kind. The veil is broken, the balance is lost. Be ready to pay the price.

______ We were trying to protect the world....____ Baro murmured.

______ You should protect the world against you and your group._____ Ggomo shook his head and started walking.

Yongsun slowly got on her feet while holding the baby and used her power to summon a thicker blanket than the one someone gave to cover the child.

Irene got closer and spoke to her:

_____ Yongsun-ah...come back to your people...

The dark-haired vampire glanced at her cousin with sadness and responded firmly:

______ I am with my people. And you are lucky I have to think of my child. Otherwise, I wouldn't rest until I cut off the head of each one of you.

Every being on the top of that mountain could feel the power and the anger emanating from the real queen of the vampires and they feared.

Yongsun followed Ggomo and they were about to use a reverse summoning to leave when Wheein arrived.

_____ I had a horrible premonition and something brought me here, as if I was in a trance. But thanks God, you guys are o...kay ...

The short girl sat her eyes on Moonbyul's body and she almost made Ggomo lose balance.

_____ No! No! Nooooo! Hey, she is the Warlock! The most powerful creature in the world cant die! Tell me she is alive! Ggomo! Say that mother is alive!

The chubby man looked away with a defeated expression and Wheein directed her hope to the only one who could fully understand her pain but Yongsun was barely conscious. And the reason that was making the vampire move was her newly born.

The professor glanced at the student with an expression of exhaustion and zero faith.

Wheein followed her former cat and the dark-haired woman at a low pace but was interrupted by the queen of the witches.

Hwasa held the cute girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter