Prologue

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Humans have always been a hard pill to swallow for her, but the leader of the witches never stopped her mission of protecting the balance between worlds and all the living and dead existences.

Hwasa chose her present appearence because it was her silent way of protesting against the stupidity and prejudice men kept even in the new millenium.

The queen of witches saw strange signs for seven consecutive days. Nonetheless, not a single one of the members of the council( formed by supernatural beings) agreed with her. They said the universe makes sounds and releases different odors when things are changing and that is part of evolution.

Despite of the lack of support, the female couldnt get rid of the state of allert her body was in. So, when there was a strangely loud crack in the sky and the night became completely dark for a short while, the brunette ran to a hill near the observatory.

To a human eye,  it seemed somebody had turned off every star. The darkness of the night at 2 am was deadly cold.

Hwasa was afraid. Her heart had an irregular beat and her skin couldnt stop shaking with shivers.

In the moment she reached the top of the Hill, an enourmous moon popped in the sky, giving shape to the shadows. 

It was a blue moon and the witch felt her knees weak when that alluring and powerful creature smiled at her, just like 400 years before.

The Warlock was looking at her with a calm expression instead of all the expected hate.

_____ How have you been, flower of death?

_____ Are you really here?____ The brunette asked in a whisper.

______ Not yet

______ But how is that even possible? The council trapped you in other dimension and we took your powers ..._____ Hwasa was shocked.

_____ The powers that you knew of. Anyway, I never expected you to be this naive. Did you really believe I would be gone forever?____ The Warlock had an amused expression.

_____ You understand we had to try, right? Nobody should be that powerful. And the prophecy indicated something too dangerous was about to happen.

The Warlock her long silver hair and spoke with a hint of impatience:

_____ Prophecies are symbolic, not literal. I had zero interest in destroying humans or worlds. The council made a bad judgment instead of having a dialogue with me. 

_____  Are you seeking for revenge?

_____ Eventually.

_____ So put all on my plate. Use me as the example. Please, Byul...

_____ Don't you dare say my name, witch! You betrayed me as a friend but the council was formed by other "friends" I used to believe. All of you took my life, cursed Ggomo and left me alone beyond the veil.Do you know how 400 years seem like in that dimension? Like a million years._____ The Warlock exclaimed.

_____ It's not like I havent had losses...____ The brunette held her cry.

The silver haired power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter