I'd take a bullet for you

Loving you was not part of the plan

I woke up again this time to start the day off. Max of course the earlier riser he is was already up making breakfast and probably eating it too. I moved slowly since I was in a ton of pain from yesterday. I finally made it to the kitchen in 10 minutes with only 30 minutes to spare.

"You are not working today with that injury." Changmin said without turning around, how in the world did he always know when I was in the same room?

"The hell I am." I said sitting down. It was going to take more than a bullet wound to throw me out of a days work.

"Damn it Yunho! You can't take a bullet then except to be able to work. You can barely move for crying out loud! I already called Hero and he said you need the rest anyways. You are staying here." Changmin demanded. I stood up maybe a little too fast because I had to clutch my side to keep from falling over.

"Changmin, nothing can keep me down. I am going to work whether you or Hero likes it or not." I demanded moving slowly to the bathroom to get ready. I refused to sit around all day my job was to catch the bad guys not sit around with bullet wounds. If I sat out everytime I got hurt then I'd be 300 lbs already. And trust me I was not about lose my good looks for a stupid bullet wound. I tore off my shirt and pulled on my long sleeve white one and my bullet proof vest. I tied my shoes slowly since bending over was rather painful.

"I said you are not going and that's final." Changmin said being covering my mouth with sleep syrup. I woke up hours later back in my pj's and my side rewrapped. Damn it Changmin! It's not like me getting killed was something that would effect you that much! You didn't even cry when my sister died. I sighed getting up to see if maybe they had come back from their mission yet. I had 20 new messages on my phone, over 10 messages in the CSI and something bad has happened. I didn't care about the pain in my side I stripped my clothes off pulled on my work stuff bullet proof vest included. I spirited out the door and down the hallway into the main office. That's when I saw a very bloody Changmin.

"CHANGMIN!" I yelled feeling like I was about to break down in tears. He was my partern I was supposed to always be by his side save his life no matter what, now look at him! Damn it Max, why couldn't you just let me come? No, you just have to let my injuries get in the way. Now, look at you! I stormed after the people that had brought Changmin into the recovery room. I waited in the waiting room for hours. Finally someone came out with a report. "Is he okay? He isn't going to die is he?" I blurted out I was freaking out, if Changmin dies, I swear I was going to be in self blame for a long time.

"He was injuried pretty badly deep cuts, stiches but he will be just fine. You can go see him now." The doctor said as I pushed past him. I brusted into Changmin's room and he was smiling, that jerk was smiling!

"Don't you ever, EVER tell me to stay home again, got it?!" I snapped tears flowing down my face. If I had lost him I don't know what I'd do, probably kill myself, I can't lose Changmin. I almost lost him once and I won't let that happen again.

*flash back* 

I was trapped behind a shelf of drugs since our mission today was capture the drug dealers, sound easy right? Wrong! Who knew there could be so many guys shooting at you at once, jeez people take turns for crying out loud! I had a clear shot of the leader, AJ (Kikwang) he was very good looking but one of the meanest men I've ever met in my life. Sure he acts nice to your face but if you do one thing to piss him off you minus well just give up. I took the shot hitting him square in the shoulder. Usually the men backed off after we got their leader but no they all turn towards me and started shoting some more. Don't panic, I thought taking a deep breath. When I opened my eyes I saw Changmin  take a hit to the head. I sure he was dead. I cried out his name, thinking maybe he just faking it maybe he dodged the bullet, but then I saw all the blood.

I reloaded my gun leaving the other mangazine (it's what holds the bullets in place inside the gun incase you didn't know that) on the ground. I was hopping that I had enough bullets to at least injury if not kill the rest of the men so I could get to Changmin safely. I was shocked that my plan actually worked I was excepting maybe to hurt a few of them but not get all of them not that I got them all in one outting, it took about 20 minutes maybe to at least get them all. I whipped the sweat off my face and ran over to Changmin. His eyes were close and his face turning white.

"Changmin, wake up. I need you to wake up." I pleaded I was getting blood all of my pants and hands but that was the least of my worries. His eyes slowly opened. I felt so happy, he was alive thank god. "Don't ever go out in a raid of shoting men ever again without me, got it?" I said smiling at him. He nodded and almost closed his eyes again, but I forced him to keep talking and looking around no matter how tired he was. When we got back to the base Changmin was getting stitches and being told what he could and couldn't do. I was to take a few months off to take care of him. I didn't care if I had to take a year off I was just happy he was alive. When he came out of the producer room I ran over to him giving him a big hug. I realized I was crying. "I swear to god if I ever lose you I will shot myself." I said whipping my tears away, he just gave me a shy smile before we headed back to our room.

*flash back ends*

"Oh Yunho don't be jealous that I won our little game." Changmin smirked of course those are the first words out of his mouth. I smiled at him.

"It doesn't count I wasn't there so there for it's a tie." I said smirking at his evil glare he gave me. I was just happy he was okay though. We walked back to our room in silence not akward just a nice silence. I felt as happy as I had 2 years ago on our first mission together. If I lost Changmin I'd go down with him, that I know for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second chapter :) may update later today if you guys want me to :) comment sub! hope you like it!