Rescue Changmin

Loving you was not part of the plan

Yunho's POV

I was running down a hill with Hero in the dark, I manged to dodge most of the branches the came flying at my face. A few how ever manged to destory my handsome face, but that was the least of my worries right now. All I could think about was killing those bastards that kidnap Changmin. I had never felt so angry in my life. The minute I found out who it was I was going to attatck and release all my anger on them.

Tears were streaming down my face I never cried usually, but right now seemed like the time to do so. I wasn't afaird that Changmin would be scared of those people he wasn't scared of anything, except when we ran out of food then he was pretty scared that he would strave to death. I smiled at the thought then my smile faded and my biggest fear crept back into my head: What if we got there too late? What if Changmin was..I coudn't bring myself to say the words or even think them. No, Changmin was going to be alive when we found him and I was going to kill those bastards for taking him from me. Suddenly I felt gulity, I shouldn't have fallen a sleep then I could have saved him. If he was dead I swear I'd revenage his death.

"Okay, so the last place we saw them was about here." Hero said pointing east. There was nothing out there though. Changmin and I actually had our first fake mission there the only thing out there was an old warehouse..wait a warehouse!

"Hero! There is a warehouse out there! I remember from my first fake mission. Changmin could be there. It's just a few miles out." I said excitly we needed to get moving now. Hero nodded motioning the teams to get moving as we followed from behind. Sure enough there was the same warehouse. And from inside I could hear crys of pain. It was Changmin, the tears came again, I was about to brust through the door and kill them, kill every last one of them. But Hero held me back, damn him.

"We need a plan Yunho. Winging it never works when you are dealing with this." Hero said as another cry came from inside. I turned to face him and glared.

"Well, Hero, I will give you 10 seconds to come up with a damn good plan after that I am going in there and shoting everyone of those bastards and you are not going to stop me, got it?" I threated, I knew I wasn't going to get in trouble for this since Hero was very aware of how close Changmin and I are.

Changmin's POV

I sat there blood dripping from my face as they shocked me again. I tried not to scream but I failed. Damn it I need to pull myself together.

"Changmin, Changmin, you disappoint me, I thought you would be more fun. So sad that things have to end this way." Micky said with that disguested tone in his face. I glared at him I could take it, I could. I would figure out something, I had to. "Shock him again." Micky order one of his goons. The man walked towards me with a serious look on his face and raise the devise and brought it to my face.

He pressed the button and pain shot through my body, each shock worse than the last one. I didn't scream this time, I refused to be thought of as weak. "Well, now you are becoming more fun! Alright boys let's move to the---" Micky was cut off by someone brusting through the door shots being fired, two men down out of six. I knew the person before the dust even cleared. Suddenly my hair was grabbed and a gun was pointed at my head, but the person manged to shot the rest of the guys before turning to me. It was Yunho, I never felt so relieved to see him in my life, but then I remembered what was aimed at my head.

"Well, if isn't the great, Yunho. How are you?" Micky asked tighting his grib on my hair, I winced from the pain.

"Don't test me you bastard." Yunho snapped spitting blood from his mouth where someone had punch him.

"Now, now, don't get snappy or this boy gets it." Yunho's eyes got wide as he saw me in my torn shirt scars covering my body. I wasn't about ready to die like this, no I won't let Micky get the best of Yunho. My anger started buliding up slowly as Micky kept talking Yunho down. My hands were tied behind my back so I didn't have much movement but enough to at least move my arms back and fourth. I swung hitting Micky right in the stomach, causing him to loose his grib on me. I got up quickly but Yunho beat me to him.

He was always on top of Micky punching him until Micky was covered in blood and even then Yunho didn't stop. I manged to get my hands loose and ran over to Yunho and yanked him off of Micky. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to beat Micky's face in but killing him wouldn't solve anything. I pulled the broken up Yunho into my arms as he let out all of his tears. If there is one thing I really hate seeing is Yunho crying. It honestly just breaks your heart.

"Yunho, I'm alright. I'm here now. Don't cry everything is going to be okay." I said as Yunho continued to sobbed.

"If I had lost you, Changmin, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself." Yunho mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I pulled him closer wrapping my arms tighter around him until he stopped crying. It took a while, I had to pull him into a different room so we would have some privacy from everyone else. He pulled away from me looking up at me and smiling. I don't know why I did what I did next, my mind totally took over. I leaned down and kissed him right on the lips. He even kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me down closer to him. My heart was beating so fast. Then he broke away. I was so embarrassed I just walked away and didn't say another word to him. What had I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! I am sorry for the short update! >.< I just thought that'd be a good place to stop! Aww I love reading your guys is comments! You guys are soo nice! :) keep commenting and subbing! I am glad you are enjoying it! Umm i wonder what happens with Changmin and Yunho? :)