Is Hero....?

Loving you was not part of the plan

I was finally released from the hospital but I wasn't allowed to go on any mission for a week. Finally my week was up and this was my first mission since forever it seemed like. I was shaking for how nervous I was infact I was so nervous I almost forgot my bullet proof vest. Oh yeah Yunho let's die on our first day back that's a smart move, idiot. I quickly grabbed my vest heading out of my room, or old room I guess I should say. Changmin and I now share his room since the bed is bigger and we both don't like sleeping alone (Actually Changmin doesn't like to because he is secertly scared of the dark but that's our little secert). I looked around making sure I hadn't left anything important. I doubled, tripled check until I heard a shout from the door.

"Yunho! Would you hurry up? We have to go!" Changmin shouted. He was so calm, how could he be calm?! This was my first mission and I was his partern! And he was calm? I shook my head trying to breath a little bit but failing. I turned and walked out of the room and realized I was shaking. I was too nervous. I needed to get a hold of myself.

"Yunho, don't freak out so much. The mission will go fine, just breath a little, okay?" Changmin said patting me on the shoulder. I glared at him, did he really think a pat on the shoulder would help? He must of read my mind because he shut the door grabbed my collar and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist needing his kiss to calm me, but we didn't have time to kiss right now. So we pulled away and I mouthed my thanks to him. He just winked at me which caused me to blush. I was feeling better already.

I wish I could hold his hand the whole way out to the main hall infront of everyone. I wish I could kiss him out in public without having to worry about someone we know seeing us. This whole secert thing was suddenly becoming very hard. I followed Changmin all the way to the meeting office but Hero wasn't there. He was always there first on mission days.

He was never late because he killed us when we were late so he made a point of never being late. I looked at Changmin who had no clue what was going on. Then a heard some laughing coming from upstairs. I looked up to see Hero kissing a..boy?! Since when was Hero gay?! I smacked Changmin and pointed upward since I was too shocked to speak. Changmin's jaw dropped to the floor he was just as shocked as I was.

When we saw Hero coming down the stairs the boy only a few feet behind him we quickly acted like we had been discussing our plan for today.

"So, what's the secert code again Changmin?" I asked just making something up out of no where. Changmin raised an eyebrow but quickly caught on.

"It's purple line, and don't forget it this time!" Changmin said trying to act convicing but Hero didn't seem to notice he was too busy gawking at his, what I assumed anyways, boyfriend. The kid looked about Changmin's age, 24 maybe younger. I knew that kid from somewhere though but I couldn't place where. I was about to ask Changmin thinking Hero was going to walk past us but instead Hero walked right up to us. The kid just stayed back until Hero montioned him forward.

"Changmin, Yunho, this is Kyu. He is a friend of mine. Kyu, this is those two agents I was telling you about." Hero said pulling Kyu foward. He was cute but he had this evil aura about him though. Not like a I-want-to-kill-you aura but more of a I-am-up to no good aura.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Changmin said holding his hand out and Kyu shook it firmly. I did the same as Changmin did.

"It's nice to meet you guys too. I've heard a lot about you." Kyu said acting shy. Suddenly I knew were I had seen him! He use to go to our school!

"Kyuhyun! Don't you remember us? From high school?" I asked at first Kyu gave me a look that said I was crazy then his eyes grew wide with shock.

"Omo! I've missed you guys!" Kyu said giving us hugs instead of handshakes. Changmin still looked confused but I would explain things later to him. Right now I had more important things to do.

"We wish we could stay and talk but we have some work to do. So we will see you guys later." I said pulling Changmin with me to the meeting room. I set up everything taking charge again for the second time. Once everyone got their information on where to be we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mianhae subbers! >.< I had no internet for a while but here is my crappy update :/ i'm sorry! I may not be updating for a while due to a bad math grade :/. I am really trying to get it up! I am SOO sorry this update is short >.< but I am going to give my homework another try! Ugh school is so stressful! -_- I hate math! Once again I have no time for comment replies!! MIANHAE!! >.< grrr!! I hate homework! Anyways i better get working bye!! :) Please comment and sub!! I promise for comment replies later!! :)