Another Hero chapter!! :D

Loving you was not part of the plan

I was still a little shaken up about what had happened to Yunho, but I knew everything would be okay. I sighed not realizing I was crying again. Damn it, I felt so weak when I cried. I hated it. I walked to the bathroom to calm myself down when I spotted Kyu looking rather lost in the enetry way. I decided I should probably go help him just incase. I made my way to him squeezing through the overload of people, I mean seriously how many people did we need to fit in this one room before we all died from lack of air? Sheesh! I manged not to die on my way to Kyu who gave me one of his amazing smiles before fligging himself into my arms.

"I missed you too." I said smiling and holding him tightly. I wanted to kiss him right here and now but work was not a place to that. I pulled away lifting his chin up to look at me. "Are you okay?" I said just now noticing the burses on his face. My smile quickly turned into a frown. "Kyu, I told you to not go to your mom's house until I was with you to get your stuff." I sighed knowing I couldn't stay mad at him for more than two seconds.

"I forgot my homework at the house, so I went back because other wise I'd be getting into big trouble which then my mom would have been called and I would have gotten into even more trouble. So, I took the risk thinking she'd be asleep because she always is, but this time I guess my luck ran out and she was wide awake and drunk. She beat me, as you can tell, but I manged to get lose and get out with my books and some clothes. I'm sorry but I just couldn't face getting into more trouble since everyone at that school blames me for everything so when I screw up it's just another reason to pounce on me." Kyu said with sorrow in his voice. I hadn't known this happened to him or was happening to him.

I suddenly felt bad for him and I guess it showed on my face because Kyu pulled himself out of my arms and started walking away. I grabbed his wrist pulling him back a little confused. "Don't give me that look that everyone who knows what happens to me gives me. That look of "I'm soo sorry" I hate being pittied like a puppy. I accept your conceren but I do not need to be felt sorry for." Kyu snapped at me. I was taken back by his words. I hadn't ment it like that at all. My face harden at his words.

"Kyu, I didn't mean it like that. I mean yes, I feel bad but I wasn't trying to insult you. I'm sorry that I made that face." I said still holding Kyu in my arms. He turned his head to the right and I could tell he was trying not to cry. I took his hand rubbing the top of it with me thumb trying to get him to smile, it didn't work.

"Can we just go back to your place, please?" He said still not looking at me.

"Sure." I said already having everything I needed and knowing my office was locked so my files were safe from the coloring hands of Yunho and Changminnie. We headed out to my car and didn't talk the whole way to my house. Kyu walked inside not saying a word to me but stopped in the hallway. I hung up my coat and keys before getting attacked by the arms of Kyu. He broke down crying in my shirt, I didn't care about getting tears all over it, I just wanted to hold him and make him feel better.

"Shh, it's okay Kyu. I am here for you. Don't cry, it's all going to be okay." I said running my fingers through his hair as he sobbed. I picked him up carrying him to my room and setting him on the bed I crawled in beside him pulling back against me.

"Jae?" Kyu mumbled with his face in my shirt.

"Mm?" I said still holding him close.

"Can you kiss me?" Kyu looked up with red swallen eyes. I smiled crockly at him and leaned down giving him a nice soft kiss full of all the love I could give him. He kissed back sneaking his tounge inside my mouth roaming around inside. His hand went up my shirt gentely rubbing my bare skin as we flipped over with him now on top. Our kisses turned from soft to hot and passionate. We switched places again with me on top gridding against him already getting half hard. "Wait.." Kyu said out of breath, I pulled away not wanting to do something he didn't want to do. "I think we should stop. I don't want this to become of a habit of me being upset then we make--" He paused as if he wasn't sure what to call it. I smiled at how cute he was blushing from embarrassement I leaned down giving him on last long passionate kiss before moving beside him and allowing him to cuddling against me.

My heart was thumbing fast than usual, what was happening to me? I went around work all day with Kyu on my mind. All I did was think about just seeing his face again and feeling that warm feeling I always got when I did. He went from son to something more than that in a few days. I kissed his forehead once again feeling all fuzzy inside.

"Jae?" Kyu asked looking up at me. 

"Yes, Kyu?" I said looking into his eyes. 

"What was your mom like?" Kyu asked me. I never really thought of telling him about my mom since she died when I was 16 but I guess I could start. Although he would probably be shocked at how much our childhood's are different yet the same.

"Well, my mom was a drug addicate." I started off with the bad then I'd end with the good. "I would try to make her quit by hidding her drugs in secert places but she always found them. Of course when this happened she would beat me until the answer came out of me, not phyically though with words. She would tell me I was useless or that she hated having a son like me. Or something along those lines, I tried to block those memories out. My mom was mean and hurtful when on drugs but it was because my dad left us when I was two. When my mom was off drugs she was the sweetest person ever but I learned not to trust her. I basically lived at my friends houses moving from place to place so they wouldn't get tired of me. It was a crappy life but I manged to pull through. I studied hard at school because I was determind not to be stuck in this low life of mine. I refuse to party or any of that because of how my mom turned out. I made it to college and then went into the CSI and now I am the boss of it all. That's my life story, kind of." I said. I smiled at Kyu's wide eyes.

"I didn't know your life was so hard. I'm so sorry!" He said snuggling closer to me.

"Silly, Kyu, it's not your fault." I said wrapping my arms back around him. "Everything is amazing now, so none of that stuff in the past matters. I have you now and my job. My life is perfect right now." I kissed the top of his head and closed my eyes trying to enjoy this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you guys probably wanted another Homin chapter but Hero needs his spotlight too :). Comment and sub! I will update maybe later today again not sure though lol. You guys are amazing, I love you all! :) Now for my favorite part COMMENT REPLIEDS!! WOOHOO! :D

Comment replies!! :D

Chris181: Haha! If that was a drug then please share with me! :) lol jk. I love homin! :D. More y homin time, got it! :) I will add that to the top of my to do list :) just for you! :) Aww thanks! I just randomly came up with the idea (the bomb girl)! =)

yuu8713:I did not do research on bombs. I honestly just randomly thought of that lol. Aww you are soo sweet!

suzukikasami: A homin dork is the best kind!! Lol :)

Sorry if i missed anyone! :) I really try to reply to everyone! If i am not replying to you then please tell me! And I will! :D