Memories

Loving you was not part of the plan

I laid in the hospital bed for the last night. Changmin was kicked out because I was to get a good night sleep and be fully rested only to rest some more tomorrow! I couldn't wait to get out of this horrible gown! I mean I feel so unstylish in it. Yuck. I couldn't sleep my thoughts were too busy thinking about Changmin. I remember the first time I met him damn was he handsome that day! Well, okay he is handsome everyday!

*flash back*

It was my first day of school after summer of course not my first day of school ever! Been there done that! Then a new kid walked in he was cute kind of shy looking though. He had brown curly hair and was really tall taller than me even. I frowned at that. I hated being shorter than people it just bugs me.

"Oh you must be the new kid, right?" Our teacher asked giving the new kid a look over. I hated it when she looked at us like that it made me all nervous she would attack us or something.

"Yes, I am." The new kid bowed...bowed? Why was he bowing?! I raised an eyebrow a little confused at what was going on.

"No need to bow in America, Shim Changmin." The teacher said. Wait, was he from Korea? He looked Korean. I only knew this because I was korean and my whole family was (obviously) no wonder he was bowing! I feel stupid for not knowing this!

"Oh, mian---I mean I'm sorry." He mumbled taking the seat right next to me. I gave him my raised eyebrow look and glanced at me clearly not immdated by me. "What?" He snapped at me. I smiled. I liked his spunky attitude.

"Nothing." I said still smiling but continuing to do my work. That was the first day of our friendship.

*End flashback*

"Hyung?" Changmin said sneaking through my door. I grinned at him, he was such a rebel.

"Yes, Changminnie?" I said and he frowned. He hated being called Changminnie he felt it made him feel minnie.

"Why are you smiling?" He said still frowning.

"I was thinking of the first day I met you. You weren't even scared of me. That's just wrong." I said still smiling as he playfully punched my arm.

"You were too cute for me to be scared of you." Changmin said climbing into my bed and snuggling up against me. I wrapped my very sore arms around him pulling him right next to me.

"Whatever! If anyone was too cute that day it was you and your shyness. Well, you were shy with everyone else but me! You were always being mean to me. Remember the first time we kissed?" I asked turning my head to look at his adorable puppy dog face. I couldn't resist but to kiss him. I was too sore already to let this lead into anything more. I pulled away ruffling his hair.

"Yes, I remember oh I was so mad at you that day! Not because of the kiss but because of what happened before." Changmin said smiling up at me. I laughed at the memory.

*Flash back*

"Yunho!" Changmin shouted from behind me. Asih! What was it this time? Yes we had become good friends in no time but he was always bugging me mostly for food. I have never seen someone eat that much and stay that good looking! It's just unfair!

"What?" I asked turning to face him. He blushed, why was he blushing? I checked my face to make sure there was nothing on it.

"Umm nothing." Changmin said clearly lying. I rolled my eyes not going to bother with the subject. "Actually, I was wondering if you could teach me that cool dance moveyou were doing yesterday." Changmin asked still looking embarrassed about something. What was up with this kid?

"Sure. Just give me a minute to grab my homework." I said before I could even reach in and grab anything Changmin shut my locker and was yanking me down the hall. This kid was so demanding! I sighed letting him pull me along.

"I need to learn this dance. I really want to impress someone." Changmin admited. I should have known. I smirked at him, it always had something to do with a girl.

"First, I get to know who." I said standing firm not moving until I got answers.

"It's no one just don't worry about it." Changmin said. I raised an eyebrow okay if was that embarrassing then I'd just leave it alone. I walked over to the speakers plugging my ipod in and going to the song I had been dancing to "Keep your head down" By TVXQ I had recently got into kpop mostly this band because Changmin and I looked like two of the guys. One was an amazing dancer and singer, rapper. The other had this amazing voice that could hit high notes like no tomorrow and not get tired and he was also a good rapper and dancer.

"Okay so the move is like this." I said showing him how I moved my hips from side to side then my feet too. He looked confused so I slowed it down. It took an hour for him to finally get the move down. I was sweaty and tired from our little work out. I went to the water fountain and decide Changmin need to cool off. I filled up my water bottle with cold water and ran over to Changmin dumping it down his shirt. Even though two seconds afterwards I was on the ground laughing with him on top of me glaring at me. Then he kissed me. Right on the mouth. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I just stayed still. Then I found myself relaxing and kissing him back.

My heart fluttered for the first time. What was wrong with me? Then Changmin pulled away and ran out the door before I could say anything. Okay that was strange. I felt my lips and they were tinglying. Was this right? I was so confused.

*flash back ends*

"I was so embarrassed! I thought you'd hate me for doing that. I was surprised you kissed me back though and that you didn't bring it up." Changmin said laughing.

"I was hopping you'd bring it up but everytime you saw me you'd run the other way. Which by the way we need to work on your running form you seriously can not run looking like an idiot it's uncool." I smirked at him feeling like a teenager again.

"SHUT UP!" Changmin said punching me in the arm. I winced from the pain of my already sore shoulder, then Changmin gasped kissing my shoulder to make it feel better. I smiled kissing him on the forehead before pulling him against me and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww!! Homin is soo adorable! :D

I will reply to comments later in the next chapter! I don't have time right now because I am going to be leaving for school soon, but I wanted you guys to have this update to read since my subbers are very demanding of some Homin chapter lol. I love you guys! :) Keep commenting and subbing! :D Look at how gorgeous yunho is!! And changminnie too :D