Max Disappears

Loving you was not part of the plan

I yawn from my tiredness as I wake up for another of work. The pain in my side has done down to a mer stinging. I was sure I could work out in the mission today. I took a shower and shaved since my hair on my chin seems to grow back rather fast and it gets in the way of things. I quickly rushed to Changmin's room waking him up and getting breakfast ready. I was actually a really good cook, and I loved pancakes so everytime I cooked breakfast it was usually pancakes and furit. I was also a little bit of a health nut, I didn't want Changmin or I getting fat being in this job that would be bad. We'd get moved down to what Max and I call "desk duty" the no fun job. I grabbed my bullet proof vest ready for some action. Suddenly I couldn't find Changmin, he was right there just a second ago.

"Changmin?" I called looking around the room. Oh well, maybe he already left. I headed down the headquarters and sure enough Changmin was already there. "How in the world did you get out of the room without eating? You never turn down food. Are you sick?" I teased feeling his forehead, he blushed pushing me away. "So what's going today?" I asked excited to get going. See what staying home for even one day does to me? I get all jumpy the next day.

"Drug dealer and kidnapping." One of our back-up agents said. I nodded already to go as I walked outside and hopped into the van. I was excepting Changmin to come in beside me but he chose a different van. Whatever it doesn't really matter as long as we work together in the action. When we got to the warehouse I was unable to sit still, I pratically jumped out the window of the van. I grabbed two guns hopping it was enough. I walked over to Changmin who was busy talking to another agent. We always headed in first just to check things out and see how many men we needed or get a head start on the action which ever came first.

"You ready?" I asked getting more excited as I had to stand there as Changmin got his guns out slowly. I was getting impatient with him why couldn't he do this before hand?

"Now, I am ready. Let's move in. Red-Z team cover the east side of the buliding, Blue-T cover north, and yellow team slipt up into two groups on goes west the other goes south. Let's go Yunho." Changmin ordered I was one step ahead of him as I was already heading into the warehouse but Changmin was right on my heels. We slipt inside unoticed by anyone I quickly found a good hidding spot since I spotted the drug dealers, Changmin however was advancing on them. What was he doing? We were out number, the plan was to get them out towards on of the teams not try to them ourselves like we usually always tired.

"Changmin!" I hissed hopping he heard me, he was either ignoring me or really didn't hear me. I wasn't about to let him go down by himself. I pulled myself off the ground and followed Max. I raised my gun ready to shot at anyone who dared threaten me. There was about twenty men here all excepting us too. Shots started firing when they spotted us. I quickly pulled Changmin down with me behind some working machinces. I knew a team was right outside the door but there was no way they could hear me yell if I did. I started firing shots back manging to hit at least two of the guys. I aimed for a third only to have my gun shot out of my hand ten feet away from me right in the middle of things. I turned to reach for my second one but it had fallen out when I pulled Max down with me. Damn it I cursed to myself. I suddenly had an idea. I didn't have time to think it over I just had to do it. I got up scrambled for my gun and while they focused on keeping the leader safe and on Changmin. I manged to get out with only a shot to the shoulder.

"You idiot! You can not just go out there in the middle of a shooting." Changmin snapped at me. I smiled trying to up the pain from my idiotic plan.

"It worked though." I said holding my gun up in victory. Changmin rolled his eyes at me clearly unimpressed. I couldn't even shot my shoulder was bleeding too badly. I sat there in pain getting worried looks from Changmin. The battle continued on forever. The Red-Z team finally got together and can inside to help. I was still sitting there in pain while Changmin did all the work. Finally, he manged to pick my up and bring me into a seperate room away from all the action.

"That was stupid!" Changmin yelled at me. I winced not from the yelling from the pain.

"I need my gun! I couldn't just sit there! And don't complain you took out four guys because of me!" I yelled back trying to ignore the pain.

"Damn it, Yunho, you don't get it!" He yelled again. Why were we fighting anyways? It was my plan it was my fault why should he be mad?

"I don't know what there is to get!" I snapped finally the adrenaline rush kicking in.

"You screwed up! You could have been killed! Don't you see that?!" Changmin continued to yell at me. He seems to alway forget his stupid plans when mine actually work and that pisses him off.

"Changmin, screw off! Just because my plans always work doesn't mean you have to be a little girl about it!" I yelled regreting the words as soon as they left my mouth. "I didn't mean that." I said walking towards him. Was he crying? "Changmin, I'm alive why are you crying?" I said removing his hands from his face. I whipped his tears from his face and moved a piece of sweaty hair from his face. I was lost in his eyes for a moment. I didn't realize what I was doing until Changmin cleared his thoart. "I'm sorry. I was spacing off." I said taking my hand back. The shooting had died down, singaling that it was safe to leave. We exited the room and saw the Red-Z team cuffing the guys and dragging them out. Of course I had the usual wrapping done and we headed back to the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my nap with Changmin standing over me. "Yes?" I mumbled stil tired from sleep.

"We have go out in the field. Just me and you. Get dressed we have to leave now." Changmin said walking away. Yeah, he was still mad. I quickly got dressed and rubbed the crust away from my eyes. We stayed silent the whole way to the mission. Where we going? We were out in the middle of no where! This was insane. I was going to kill Hero when I saw him next. I fell asleep on the way there. A few hours pasted and I was shaken awake by someone that was not Changmin. I pulled my gun out quickly aiming it at the person.

"Where's Changmin?" I demanded corning the person against a tree.

"Yunho, it's me Hero. Changmin was kidnapped while you were asleep. We followed you here and saw him get taken but we couldn't get to him fast enough and we tired to follow them. We only got so far. I didn't know if they had taken you too. Clearly not. We have to find Changmin, let's go and if you ever point a gun at me again, I will make sure to fire you, got it?" Hero remarked. I nodded hurrying after him. I was praying Changmin was okay and that they weren't hurting him. I swear for every burise they gave him and every cut they gave him I'd give them ten times as many. My anger was already flaring.

Changmin's POV

The last thing I remember was looking at Yunho's beautiful sleeping face, damn it what was wrong with me? It was acting like I was in love with him. He was my partern for crying out loud! You weren't allowed to have any relationships with people you worked with. Then the next thing I knew I was being yanked from the van and thrown on a cold cement floor.

"Yah, Changmin, we met again." A voice said that belonged to Micky a gang member we busted years back. He still had that ugly scar I gave him with my knife.

"What do you want Micky?" I spat this got me a punch in the jaw. It was going to take a lot more to break me than that.

"Revenage is what I want. You killed my family, almost killed me, and you ruined my life. Now, I am going to ruin yours, starting with you." Micky said giving me an evil smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noo!! Maxie!! >.< Micky I always knew you were evil!! >:P that's it your grouned boy!! I wonder what's going to happen with Max! Yunho your man needs you! :) Anyways, please comment and sub! I love all my commenters and subbers! :) you guys are awesome! Hope you enjoyed!