It's over

Loving you was not part of the plan

I didn't know how long I had been crying but when I looked up Changmin wasn't standing there. He was probably arranging ways to train someone else to work with him. I sighed wipping some tears away. I needed to get away from here. I've been crammed up here for 4 years, but there was no where to go. I just got up walked to my room and started looking through all my pictures.

My anger bulit up when I saw a smiling picture of Changmin and I this was after I got shot in the chest which was meant to hit Changmin, but I was nice and took it for him. I threw the picture at the door way not realizing Changmin was standing there. He bent down and picked it up, looking hurt. I didn't care to be honest, right now I was only worrying about myself. I was done worrying about him since this is how I got treated because of it.

"I remember this. I was really worried about you that day." Changmin said still looking at the picture.

"Were you now?" I said glaring at him he was never worried at me, all he did was yell at me. It was about time he got a taste of his own medicine. He continued to look at the picture why did it matter that much? It was just a picture. "Just take it if you love it so much. I am taking a shower." I said pushing him out of my way. I ended up crying yet again in the shower. I pulled my jeans on and walked out with no shirt on and Changmin was cooking. Food was not going to chance my mind no matter how good it smelt or tasted I was still mad at him.

"Please don't quit." Changmin turned around tears in his eyes. Here comes my guilty feeling, I wanted so bad to yell at him but I had no energy to do so. I just stood there waiting for him to explain. "I don't think I could last one day without you here. Please don't go. If anyone should quit it should be me." Changmin said that pissed me off. Was he seriously doing this guilt trip stuff with me? I glared at him.

"Oh please! Just cut the crap. Do you think I am that stupid? If you wanted to quit you would have already done it. Sorry Changmin, but you are going to have to find someone else to be your worthless piece of crap." I snapped at him. That pissed him off I could tell.

"Look, Yunho! I know I screwed up! And I do not need you to keep reminding me of that! I never met to have this happen. I am glad I have a partern like you who always looks out for me, but I have saved your life before too. I am always wrapping you up and cleaning your cuts up too. I am sorry I kissed you and I am sorry I have been acting like an . Can we just stop fighting? I am tired of seeing you upset and I am tired of pretending that I am mad at you." Changmin blurted this all out in a big mouth full.

I was really too nice. I wasn't even mad anymore. I couldn't stay mad, I was still hurt but I wasn't mad anymore. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug holding him close. I wished we could stay this way forever just completely happy and no problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Changmin and I were still rocky and it only got worse as the day went on. We were in the middle of a mission. I had been shot twice once in the shoulder and once in the leg. Changmin choses now to disappear on me. I was pissed off. I manged to get ahold of my cellphone and call the team to come in. Once everyone got things under control I went on my hunt for Changmin. He was outside talking to someone. My anger flared, I was ready to strangle him.

"This isn't a social event." I snapped yanking him towards our mission area.

"I was just talking! What's the big deal?" Changmin whinned.

"What's the big deal? Okay you are an idiot we are in the middle of a mission, I've been shot two times! And you decide now is the time to disappear! I am not the super hero that can take all the bad guys by myself." I snapped at him letting go of his wrist.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"Sorry coming from you means nothing to me anymore." I snapped. I was tired of him disappearing saying sorry me forgetting about it just to have him do it again! If getting mad and being a mother was the way to stop this then so be it. I stormed off wrapping myself up pushing Changmin away when he tried to help me. I was done with him. He left me alone when I need him there the most. I was getting more and more furstard with him as the days went on. When was this nightmare of Changmin being a butthead going to end?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the meeting room listening to Hero explain our next big mission. It was like the bomb one recently only this bomb was already attivated which meant we had no time to waste. I memorized the address of the place and stood up grabbing my team. Changmin was right beside me for now anyways. I wasn't going to hold my breath on that one.

Silently we all got into the car not saying anything. I was nervous to have to disarm this bomb, I was was worried I'd end up killing tons of people including myself. I went over how to disarm a bomb in my head again and again until I had I knew I could it in my sleep.

We arrived at the place which at a loading dock. I grabbed some guns ready to enter the warehouse. I knew they would be ready for us so I would be ready for them. I entered quitely hopping they hadn't heard me but my luck ran out when a shot was fired. I ducked behind some boxes and shot back at them. Changmin slide in right beside me helping me attack them. I turned and aimed a shot at one of the men hitting him right in the shoulder I turned around and Changmin was gone. My anger slowly started to range like fire.

"CHANGMIN!" I yelled as another shot was fired. I quickly ducked out of the way behind some boxes not they could save me, but hey it was better than nothing. "CHANGMIN!" I yelled again hopping for a reply this time. Damn it, Changmin if you got yourself killed I am going to kill you again, I thought to myself. I quickly poked my head out to see if I could spot him no such luck. Damn it! Where in the world is he? That's when I saw him sneak off into a room away from all the action. That big chicken. I ran after him not really thinking my job was stake here. Maybe he was hurt, I needed to make sure he was okay before fighting.

I busted through the door just as he was about to close it. "Where were you when I was yelling your name? One second you are right behind then the next you are gone!" I snapped at him. He had this habit now of always disappearing on me.

"I'm sorry." He said not looking at me. What the hell was going on?

"Changmin! What is wrong with you these past few days? Why are you acting so odd?" I snapped again. I really did feel relieve to see he was okay, but I was so mad that he went off without me again!

"It doesn't matter! Would you just stay out of my business? It's not the like the world goes around you!" Changmin yelled. My face was heated with anger, how dare he yelled at me after all I have done for that boy!

"The world going around me?! ME?! You are the one who keeps mopping around and never talks to me anymore! We live together! We are best friends! If I did something wrong tell me! If you want me to move out please tell me now! Because I will start packing as soon as we get home if we even live through this hell!" I yelled finally feeling like I was about to explode.

"You are the most dense person in the world!" Changmin snapped clentching his fits. I knew I could take him because we were pretty equal but in the end I had more energy than since I knew how to save it. Me dense how was I dense?! This boy was pissing me off more and more with each word. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I realize that part is from the forward lol but I was going to add into a chapter anyways :). I hope you enjoyed! Comment and sub!! I am glad you guys like it! :) Changmin stop being a butthead to Yunho! :P