It's not over

Loving you was not part of the plan

"What?" Hero asked calmly like he didn't hear us right. I sighed about to repeat the same words again.

"We are together like in a relationship." I said slowly once again watching my words sink into him.

"And how long has this been going on?" Hero asked again rather calm.

"About a month." Changmin answered this time squeezing my hand even tighter. I was starting to get nervous I just wanted to hear if it was okay or if we were fired.

"You both know what this means right?" Hero asked giving us a serious tone of voice. We shook our heads just hopping it wasn't what we thought it was. My hand was starting to sweat from being so nervous, I had to set down afaird I'd fall over since my legs were shaking. I gripped Changmin's hand tighter causing looks of pain from him. "I'm sorry but rules are rules and I can't change them. I may manage this office and what you do on missions if it was up to me I'd let you stay, but I can't. Sorry boys. My advice stay in the relationship and take another job where you don't have to worry about dying 24/7." Hero said with a sad look on his face. Was he trying to act disappointed in us? Suddenly I was pissed off. I let go of Changmin's hand and held back from punching Hero in the face.

"You bastard! I can understand firing us but to act like we are so awful for realizing we love eachother is just wrong on your part! We saw you with that boy Kyu! Don't act that way towards someone when you feel the same way!" I yelled grabbing Changmin and pulling him down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later after being fired I had called up Hero saying sorry for all the things I had said. I didn't feel right going into that office anymore, it's like I didn't belong there anymore. Changmin and I had found jobs at different police stations since we didn't know anything else but CSI work. Mostly though we worked in the office doing paper work. If we were needed in the field we'd be the first to be called. Although we are never needed since we have more than enough police in Seoul, South Korea. Just saying. I sighed packing up my paper work in my desk calling it a night.

It had been a long day of do this do that. It was tiring always being bossed around instead of being the boss. I missed my teams at the CSI, but I don't miss not being able to go out with Changmin, now we go out all the time to eat and do karaoke. We've ran into Hero and Kyu a few times but never really chatted much anymore. I could tell that Changmin also missed working for Hero but we both agreed we loved eachother more. Tonight I was a little unsure if that was still true with Changmin.

"Maybe we should go back. We could pretend to break up and just keep it a secert again." Changmin said while we ate dinner at home for once. I looked up from my plate setting my fork down.

"Changmin, don't you remember how well that worked last time?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah, but I miss my job and I loved it. I hate my job now. I hate working in a cramped office with people throwing papers at you." Changmin complained. I rolled my eyes, what a baby.

"But this way we can be together." I said taking a bit of my food.

"Is that all you think about? Just being together? What about money? A job we love? What about that?" Changmin asked starting to get mad.

"Well, yes it is all I think about because to me none of those other things matter as long as I have you." I tried to calm the mood but it back fired.

"Well I don't! We need money in order to live Yunho! Our jobs barely pay the bills! We can't live like this! I refuse to live like this!" Changmin said sounding like he was hinting at something.

"What are you saying?" I asked forgetting about my food and starting to feel a little hurt.

"I am saying that I don't want to live like this so I am moving out to go back to a job that I love!" Changmin shouted stomping to the bedroom and packing his clothes. I stood there in shock. So he loved his job more than me? I got fired for nothing! NOTHING! What a jerk! I would give up anything for that butthead and he just doesn't see it.

"Fine! Go back! Since that's what you want! Since you love your job so much more than you could ever love me!" I screamed slamming my fists on the table.

"I didn't say that!" Changmin said coming back with a suitcase in hand.

"You implied it! Just leave! I am done with you! I am tired of always trying with you, giving up everything for you but I get pain in return. Just go..please." I said when I looked up he was still standing there. "NOW!" I yelled and he walked out the door without another word. That night I don't think I ever cried so hard in my life. I was back once again to hating him but yet loving him at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year later...............

I still work at the police department but now I am chief police which is pretty cool in my oppinion. I get to run everything now! I feel like the boss of the CSI only worse. It's not nearly as cool as the CSI is. Plus I have to work late and can't put off work until tomorrow. Damn paper work, whoever made you seriously wasn't thinking straight! I sighed unable to focus since my thoughts as usual were on Changmin. I hadn't seen nor talked to him in a year.

I was still hurt over the last time we spoke when we ended our relationship or that's what I always assumed happened. I had this little tiny piece of hope that'd he would come back one day but he never did. I finished my last file putting it away in the drower and packing my stuff up. I headed out to my car and drove home alone. My daily life was now eating alone, driving alone, sleeping alone and just being plain alone.

I looked at my phone once I was inside my apartment no messages from anyone well none from Changmin that is. I closed my phone taking a set on the couch rubbing my face from all the stress I felt lately. I picked my phone up again about to dial Changmin's number but decided against it. I didn't think it was a good idea to just talk to him over the phone. I missed him. I missed his laugh, his face, I just plained missed my Changmin. I loved him. I was still in love with him and I didn't know how to forget him. It was hard. I felt like without him there was something messing. Even when he was here just when he left for one second I'd feel like a part of me was gone.

I wish I could tell him how much he means to me, but clearly I don't mean that much to him since he just left so easyily. Just thought brough tears to my eyes sometimes I wondered if he even cared at all. My mind would constantly replay all the kisses we had all the special moment we shared and it all came down to one thing I knew we loved eachother, but did he still love me? Was he like me just waiting for a phone call or text or anything to feel closure! I wipped a year from my eye, finally sick of this pain. I grabbed my keys and a coat and rushed to my car. I knew what I had to do. I had to do this before I changed my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Changmin!" I whispered knocking again on his door. I knew he was in there first off because I could hear the TV second because he was walking towards the door. Uh oh please don't kill me. When he opened the door his face was full of surprise. "I'm---" I was cut off by a surprise hug attack from Changmin. He wrapped his arms around my neck practically choking me. I slipted my arms around his waiste, it felt good to hold him again.

"I missed you, Yunho. I know I should have called, but it didn't feel right over the phone saying sorry about everything. I almost quiet twice but I didn't think you'd want me back at home or would take me back. When I left I knew I had made a mistake but I didn't know how to fix it. I hurt you so badly and I can't say I'm sorry because sorry isn't good enough. I need you Yunho, I love you so much." Changmin said still sobbing. I pulled away smiling and wipping the tears from his eyes.

"I love you more Changmin. I would always take you back. I need you too. I wanted to call too but I couldn't. I can't stand my hours at my job but I'd do anything to be with you. I hate being away from you." I said still wipping his tears away.

"Anything?" He said smiling. Uh oh this can't be good. Before I could stop him he took off running but was back with something being pulled behind him. "Give Yunho his job back." Changmin demanded from Hero who looked half dead.

"Changmin, it's late can't we talk about this later? They aren't my rules I can't do anything." Hero whinned.

"Don't give me that crap! Just do it! I know you can! Hero, I hate pouting but I will for you to at least try!" Changmin pouted now I knew for a fact Hero couldn't resist that. Hero sighed giving into the adorable Changmin.

"Fine! I will see what I can I do! Now, can I please just back to my room?" Hero said and Changmin released him. Once Hero was out of sight Changmin jumped on me wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Changmin whispered before kissing me passionatly on the lips. We kissed again and again like if we wanted to live we had to. I was glad I had my Changmin back by my side again. Nothing could get better than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END! :) Sorry that's it kind of lame -_- hope you enjoyed this story! I love you subbers! Comment and tell me what you think! :) should i write another homin story? :)