Death threat part 1

Loving you was not part of the plan

Back to Homin now :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up thinking last night was just all a dream but when I saw an adorable Changmin cuddles in my arms I knew it was real. I smiled kissing the top of his head and ruffling his hair. He stirred in his sleep mumbling my name, my smile got wider, he even dreamed about me how sweet. Suddenly my cellphone started ringing not wanting to wake Changmin I took the call out in the living room.

"Hello?" I said taking a seat on the couch.

"Hey, Yunho do you think you could leaned the meeting today for the mission? I am not abled to make it in today." Hero said clearing hidding something. I could hear someone calling his name from the background and it wasn't a girl.

"Umm okay, but may I ask why?" I said grinning knowing I had Hero by his toes.

"None of your business! Do as I say and if you tell anyone what I know you are thinking, I will make your life a living hell, got it?" Hero said turning into boss mode. He didn't scare me.

"Yaya, whatever Hero. Have fun with your boyfriend." I hung up before I got a chewing out. I smiled going back to the room to wake Changmin, who was still asleep. He looked so adorable I hated the thought of having to end his beautiful dream he was having. I sighed shaking him gentely his eyes fluttered opened and he smiled up at me. "Hey, we got a mission today so come lazy bum time to get up." I said softly about to walk away when Changmin yank me back planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled cupping his cheeks in my hand and kissing him back. "Come on Changmin, I'd love to stay in bed all day but we have work to do." I said pulling away from him which was harder than I thought.

We walked down the hallway once again hand and in hand. I lean the meeting just fine feeling like a leader for the first time in my life. It was a great feeling but not as good was when Changmin...umm okay nevermind I can't think about that right now.

"So, you all understand right? Do not shot unless I say so. This man is armed and dangerous we do not want to give him anymore of a reason to activate that bomb." I said watching all the heads nod yes that they understood. "Good. Now, we move out. The usual teams are coming with and two more teams arrange back-up just incase." I ordered already in my agent mode when I was yank out of sight of cameras and people by Changmin. My heart pounded and I was half way tempted to punch him but I didn't get the chance since his lips attatcked mine. I pushed him against the fall kissing him roughly back. Why did this feel like our last kiss for a while?

My hands got tangles in his hair while his did the same. My shirt was coming untucked and I was starting to get hard, I knew Changmin already was since I was right up against him. I wanted to make love to him right here and now but there was no time. I pulled away not wanting to end things like this. Changmin gave me a look of disappointment, hell if it wasn't for my feeling of maybe getting catch I'd make love to him and I'd make it last for what would seem like forever. I looked around no one was watching but I still just couldn't do it, I couldn't.

I pressed myself back against him gidding my hand down his theigh finally reaching his middle hard area. I rubbed up and down while kissing his soft lips. Changmin moaned as quite as he could which wasn't very luckly no one could hear him over all the chatting and other noisy things. I was about to give in when I came to my scenes.

"I'm sorry Changmin. I promise to make it up to you later." I said giving him a sad smile I took his hand in mine and kissed it before letting go and heading to the vans. I climbed in with a smile on my face, I was the luckiest person ever. Then Changmin climbed in to the back and whispered in my ear.

"I love Yunho." Changmin said softly, I could tell he was blushing. I smiled and turned around not thinking clearly pecking him on the lips and I whispered back.

"I love you too Changmin." I said before turning around to face the front. Thank god no one had seen that. I need to be more careful because if I wans't things could get out and ours jobs would be gone in a second. The thought scared me but losing Changmin scared me even more than not having a job. It's like without Changmin I have no point to life. Wow that was deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YUNHO!" Changmin yelled from the other side of the van. We had been here what, 5 seconds? And we were getting shot at and me well, I already had bullet in my arm. I cringed at the pain but I refused to put out of the game. I grabbed my gun ignoring Changmin's calls and headed in. No way was this crazy bastard going to threaten this city that he'd blow it up with everyone in it and get away with it on my watch. I ran inside forgetting the pain in my shoulder.

I stuck to the walls constantly looking back to see if someone was there and then I'd look in front to make sure there was no attacker waiting for me. I raised my gun ready to shot whoever step in my path. I heard a scream from a few floors above me. I started running faster and faster trying to find out where the screams were coming from. I busted every door I could find on the third floor.

I moved to the fourth floor hearing shots coming from behind me. I quickly ducked out into the room shielding myself from anyone's view. I heard talking but I didn't know if it was the bad guys or the good guys. I took a peak to see two men that I didn't regonize carrying guns. I pulled my gun up aimed to fire took the shot and got them both. I smiled at my success.

Yes, I hated killing people but when they were out to kill my I really had no choice. I made my way up the stairs still following the screams. I busted more doors open then I could count. I end up loosing my blance when kicking one of the rooms open and fell face first into cocain. I coughted quickly getting up already feeling the burn from the drug. I looked around for a shower anything to get this stuff off of me. I manged to actually find out I rushed in there quickly turning on the water and the drug slowly removed itself from me. I sighed in relief still feeling the burn from it.

I heard another scream this time it was close as in the next room close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh cliff hangers how I love you! I know I am so mean! >:) but I love you guys! Comment and sub!! :D