The Truth

Loving you was not part of the plan

I pinned Changmin to the ground holding his arms above his head and kissing him softly. I kissed him again and again not quicking the pace of our kisses. I didn't want to rush things like we always did, I wanted to make this moment last. I slowly deepened the kiss letting go of his hands as mine found their way to Changmin's hips.

His fingers were tangled in my hair causing me to let out little moans here and there. My hands untucked his shirt slowly taking it off of him and throwing it into the dark deepths of Hero's unused room. I moved from kissing his lips to his jawline then started the neck abuse. The room was filled with moans. I smiled knowing only I could make him make these wonderful, naughty, sounds. I moved my kisses to his abs leaving little drops of saliva in each place. I his abs causing him to shiver but in pleasure.

"Do that again." Changmin asked weakly. I did do it again but this time slower taking my time at each muscle. Then I went back down and stopped at the hem of his pants. I kissed the bulge in his pants and the room was once again filled with moans. I slowly undid the zipper pulling his pants in a y manner my eys locked on his while he breathed heavyily.

I tossed his pants to the side going for his boxers next. I pulled those off faster because I was becomming in patient with myself. I stared down at a Changmin, realizing how gorgeous he was. He nice toned muscles and some other big things too (AN: Wow...Yunho now all my readers prevy minds are going to be going off thanks a lot! :) lol). I realized the floor was not the place to this so I picked him up bridal style and laid him on the bed. I started pumping , Changmin was holding on to the sheets his knuckles turning white.

I smiled and slowed the pumping down making Changmin groan. I loved teasing him so much. I slowly increased my speed then put my mouth over slowly then faster and faster. Changmin was and gribbing the sheets tighter his whole hand was now white. I tangled my tounge around moving it in sync with my mouth.

I could feel Changmin reaching his but I let him in my mouth. I swallowed the sweet taste of my Changmin. I looked up at him my hair a mess and smirked at him. He was releaxed now his hands no longer gripping the sheets. I crawled back on top of him kissing his sweet lips again letting our tounges get tangled together. When Changmin pushed me so now he was on top kissing my abs then going lower and lower. Finally his hand incaved my member pumping faster and faster. Then his mouth took in my whole member going back and fourth.

I lost it when I felt his tounge wrap around it and I let a nice long moan. It felt that good. I gribbed the sheets just as Changmin had been doing, begging for him to keep going. Finally, I started to in his mouth but he didn't move away. There was a little bit on his face so I leaned down and kiss him putting him back on bottom. I start slowly grinning against him as the room was (once again!) filled with moans.

"Yunho, make love to me." Changmin whispered into my ear. I smiled that he called it love. I like that for some reason. I followed his commanded and flipped him over getting him nice and lose before entering him. I started a rthymn getting my lovely moans from Changmin. I don't know how long it latest but I got tired fast and pulled out pulling Changmin back into my arms as he cuddled into my chest as we fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Changmin?" I said to him the next day as we headed to our room with Hero's sheets (we remade the bed and cleaned up all signs that showed we were there) and our clothes.

"Yes?" Changmin said turning to look at me. I took his free hand into mine lacing our fingers together.

"I want to tell Hero about us." I said seriously. I was surprised when Changmin nodded in agreement. We decided that right after we clean the sheets and washed our clothes we'd confess to Hero about our relationship. We were ready for whatever Hero was going to do to us. I didn't care because in the end I'd be with Changmin and to me that's all that matter.

We headed up to Hero's office very slowly, I felt a little nervous from just thinking about how to say what I wanted to just scream to the world. Changmin's hand calmed me down and gave me strength though. I felt better just knowing he'd stay by my side.

"Hero? Can we talk to you?" I asked letting go of Changmin's hand. I wanted to break this to Hero slowly not fast.

"Yeah, sure. Is something wrong?" Hero asked looking worried.

"No, everything it great. But we need to tell you something important before you find out from someone else." Changmin said taking my hand again. I smiled at him knowing it was all going to be okay.

"Hero, we're together as in a couple." I finally said watching the words sink into Hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the end!! How is Hero going to react? Any ideas? Comment! :) I am too tired for replies so another time I promise!! :D