Max avoids me

Loving you was not part of the plan

Somehow I knew this would happen. I didn't quiet understand the kiss myself but that didn't mean I was going to turn the other way and pretend Changmin wasn't there. This is what Changmin has been doing to me for the past week since our kiss! After I saved his from being killed. I walked down the hallway towards the meeting room, alone as usual.

Changmin would even avoid me in the room too. He'd stay in his room and watch TV and never came out unless to get food since he had a bathroom concent to his room. I was hurt by this. I mean was this really how he thought it had to be? Everytime I smiled or said hey he would blush and walk away as if I did nothing. I opened the door and took my usual sit at the end of the table and Changmin took his new seat at the other end of the table far away from yours truely my. This was getting annoying.

"Changmin can we--" I tried to say by he cut me off.

"No, we can't. Infact just don't talk to me at all." Changmin said turning away from me. Okay, how was this my fault? He kissed me. I did not kiss him. I sighed about ready to give up on him completely. I couldn't believe this was how things were one minute so close the next drifting apart. I was beyoung frustard with him, I just wanted to explode on him, but I held back. "Would you stop sighing over there." Changmin snapped now facing me. That's it.

"If it bothers you that much queen bee then leave. I am not going to stop doing something because it annoys you!" I snapped back just wanting to punch something. Was it really nessecary for him to be a jerk to me? I haven't done anything wrong!

I sat back in my chair and gave an over exaggerated sigh. Changmin just glared and walked out of the room. I wanted to follow him and slam him up against a wall and just scream at him. I was tempted to but if it wasn't for this important mission I would have. He was pissing me off and I was about ready to ask for a new partern if this continued. I can't work with someone who refuses to talk to me.

"Where is Changmin going?" Hero asked as he entered the room. I glared him showing him that I did not care where Changmin went or if he ever came back at the moment. Hero backed off and didn't say anything more about Changmin. Finally, Changmin re-entered the room and we were told our new mission. This one was going to take a few days though.

We need a plan in advance because this was bigger than a drug deal or that stuff. This was a bomb threat. And we need more teams than usual. Changmin and I were to decide who to take and plan out the steps of how to get the bomb disarmed. Since I was the one who always disarmed them I had to go with clearly. If we got there before the bomb was armed then that would be even better but I doubt that will happen.

After the meeting back in the room I was busy trying to plan this whole thing out by myself, no help from my "partern" I was fed up with him. I wanted him to come with but we could not work together like this. I got up and went into his room.

"Look, Changmin, I am going to ask Hero for a new partern and a new room. I can't take this let's-ignore-Yunho crap anymore. Not that you care. Also, you can decide the whole let's get the bomb disarmed mission. It's your job and I am done with your work." I snapped throwing the papers at him and walking out. I was done with him. I slammed the door on my way out and went straight to Hero's office. Just when I was about to open my mouth about how I was done with working with Changmin, Changmin comes flying through the door.

"Hero, I want a new partern. I can't work with Yunho anymore." Changmin said. I was shocked, and that was my breaking point, my anger suddenly felt like it was leaking out the sides of my body.

"YOU CAN'T WORK WITH ME ANYMORE?! WHO HAS BEEN DOING YOUR DAMN WORK ALL WEEK?! WHO SAVED YOUR FROM BEING KIDNAPPED?! WHO TWO MONTHS AGO ALMOST DIED BECAUSE THEY TOOK A BUTTLET FOR YOU?! AND YOU SAY YOU CANNOT WORK WITH ME?! The hell with you! I am done! I can't take it Hero, either I get a new partern or I quit. I refuse to be taken for granet." I snapped at Changmin who was shocked at my words. I was beyond caring at this point in time.

"Yunho, I am affaird I can't give you a new partern. There is no one who is trained at your skill level." Hero said looking just as shocked at Changmin. That left one choice.

"Then this is my last mission. I quit. I can't take YOU anymore!" I yelled pointing at Changmin I walked out of the room not caring who was following me because I was too mad. I wasn't going to live my life with someone who was going to ignoring me.

"Yunho wait!" Changmin yelled while running after me.

"Screw you! Why should I? I'm done Changmin, I AM DONE!" I yelled before turning the hall to the our room. Once inside my anger disappeared and suddenly I was on the ground crying. I hated Changmin, I hated him.