Disarming the bomb

Loving you was not part of the plan

I didn't want to fight with him anymore. It wasn't worth it. I sighed trying to calm myself down so I didn't end up hurting him.

"Look, we can talk about this when we get home. Right now is not the time. I have a bomb to find." That's when I heard a faint beeping noise. Followed it all around the room until I came to a wall. Well, this can't be right I thought, but the beeping was right there I could hear it. ", the bomb inside the wall." I crused. Now, I not only couldn't bust the wall open but I didn't know how much time was left on that thing.

Luckly the wall was easy to break but it took 20 minutes top with me and Changmin both slamming into it. We manged to open it enough to lift the bomb out of the wall and place it on the ground. Suddenly I was very nervous, I could do this, I know I could. I've done it a million times.

"Hey, it's don't don't worry you can do this." Changmin said giving my hand a squeeze before taking a step back. I took a deep breath before starting on the bomb. I opened the little box that had all the wirers in it. Then it was just memory I went off of. Blue, red, yellow, then done. I looked around for the yellow wirer it wasn't there. Where the hell was it? I searched again and again but it wasn't there.

Damn it which wirer was I supposed to cut now? The black was a big no, that was cause it to explode the silver was also a no because that was just speed up the time so it basically did the samething the black one did. "Cut the gold one." Changmin said looking over my shoulder. The gold one...Oh! I cut it hopping he was right the bomb died. I was so happy I end up in a big hug with Changmin.

"Thank you for helping me." I said pulling away. Then when I heard gun shots out there I knew it was time to get back to work well, back to the other action. I ran out and hide behind my usual box spot with no Changmin. Suddenly I was mad again. Just because that boy knew which wirer to cut doesn't mean he gets to ditch me again! I shook my head in disappointment.

It took longer than excepted to finish these guys off. We manged though, I got shot once in the leg. We lost one crew member who happened to be a newbie. I was sad that he died but I didn't know him that well so I couldn't cry or let it get to me. I limped to the van opening the back doors and pulling myself up on the edge. Changmin choses now to walk over when my anger towards him is flaring like no other.

"Hey let me warp that." Changmin said reaching for some wrap, I smack his hand away I wanted answers first.

"Where do you go when you ditch me?" I asked needing to know. I was tired of him leaving so it better be important. When he didn't answer me I asked again nicer this time. "Changmin, where do you go when you ditch me?" I asked again.

"It's nothing." Changmin said clearly not wanting to admit to something. What was going on? Why couldn't he tell me?

"It is your mom? Is back on drugs again?" I asked suddenly feeling worried. See, Changmin's mom is drug addicate she would stay clean for years on end then oen day she would suddenly be back to doing drugs makes you wonder if she ever stopped. She use to abuse Changmin, that's why I was surprised he tried out for this job. Since it envolved killing people or injurying them.

"No, it's not my mom. Can we not talk about this?" Changmin said in an annoyed toned. I glared at him walking away, well excuse me to for trying to be a friend, I'm done with your crap, Changmin. I climbbed in the van with my newly wrapped leg. There was something wrong with Changmin, I knew I should know but I didn't. I was clueless.

If it wasn't his mom was it a girl? No it couldn't be because was way he could be with a girl. The thought of him with a girl for some reason made me more mad. I grabbed my stuff from the van and limped all the way to the room. I threw my stuff down with Changmin right behind me. Just as I was about to say something he slams up against the wall and his lips are rough on mine. For some reason I don't push him away. I grab a head full of hair pulling him closer to me.

His hands push my shirt up as the kiss still stays rough. He tounge begs to be inside of my mouth and fight for domanice with my tounge. I gladly open my mouth to him the kiss still staying very rough. As he strips my shirt off I wrap my arms around his neck and the kiss gets softer. We slowly got closer our bodies pushing against one another. I released my grip on his hair instead running my hands through it getting nice soft moans from him. I reach down pulled his shirt off exposing his perfectly tanned body and muscles.

 We switched places now he was against the wall and I was pressed against him instead of cold wall. I moved on to kissing his neck, and I know this should have been clear to me right when he first kissed me but I knew now why Changmin was avoiding me. He loved me, he was in love with me. And I released I was in love with him too. I didn't have to say it and neither did he because we both just knew. Tears slowly started to fall down my cheek as our kisses continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww :) you guys are soo sweet! I love you! :) thank you so much for subbing and commenting! Please keep commenting and subbing! :) Seriously you guys are amazing! :)

Comment replies! :D

lollysheep: Aww :) thank you for the kiss sweetie! lol. Love ya too! :) You are soo sweet! :)

Chris181: That's awesome that you wait for my updates it means a lot to me really! :D

jihoonbiased013: aww thank you! :) i am glad you love my story!

kawaii_massu: Thank you! I am glad you find my story interesting :)

and sorry to those who i didn't reply to >.< i honestly had your name writen down but I totally forgot what you said! I am soo sorry! My memory is that bad! -_- I love you guys and thank you for reading my story! It means a lot to me! :D