Quite a day

Loving you was not part of the plan

It was a quiet day at work if by quiet you mean only five people trying to kill us instead of the usual ten then yes it was rather quiet. I dogged one bullet manging to get a shot in and knocking max over in the process. At least I found him though, just about how halfway before we got here I thought he had stayed behind but no he was in the back eating food, like always.

"Yunho! You're bleeding!" Changmin said in a disaproving voice. I rolled my eyes at him that was the least of my worries right now.

"And what are you going to do about it? Tell the bad guys to hold on for a second while you pack me up?" I remarked sarcastily. Changmin just shot me a death glare before aiming at shot at our target, Xiah. He was know as the main "er" in Seoul, South Korea. Then again it didn't take much to be the main er in Seoul since all you had to do was just kill the other guy take their guys and there you have it. Changmin and I work for the CSI: City of Seoul we are the two top agents tied for first place although if you ask Changmin he will disagree, that's just because he is jealous that I bet him in the 10 mile run and the shooting class. I quickly shoved Changmin out of the way of a bullet taking in my side.

"Yunho! Why do you always take my bullet?" Changmin complained. He hates when I always get the scars because he thinks that's how I get the ladies attention. I don't why he would get so jealous anyways since I have never been with someone before. And besides if you can't have a little fun in your job then you are just going to be misable. I grinned at him knowing I was going to win this little game we had going on every mission: Whoever got the most scars or bullet wounds won. I always won, to be honest, I always won because I could take pain Max, on the other hand he was a little bit of a whimp sometimes.

"Hey it was fair game, that bullet was mine" I smiled trying not to show that I was in pain. Okay, so maybe our game wasn't the smartest thing but that's just us. I quickly ignored the pain and sat up my back against the apple cerate. I poked my head out the side I had a clear shot of Xiah. I took it, like our boss always said if you have a clear shot take it because if you don't it may be the last thing you ever do. I nailed him right in the back of the leg, success. Our team surrounded the other gang members causing them to drop their weapons. I got up wincing at the pain and Max gave me a worried looked. I waved him on showing him I was just fine. I smiled at another victory of ours, I handed cuff Xiah and hulled him into a van, I basically threw him inside getting a grunt, but to be honest I was feeling rather cold hearted at the moment. I climbed into the van I had arrived only to be stopped by Changmin (AN: incase you guys are new to kpop, Changmin is also Max, Max is his stage name just to clear up any confusion).

"You are not getting into that car with that thing bleeding all over the place, I am not cleaning up yet another mess you make. Out. Now." Changmin ordered me as I hopped down from the car and walked to the back with him. "Take your shirt off." He demanded as he was digging through a medical kit. I pulled my shirt off careful not rip the wound open anymore than it already was. When Max had found what he wanted he started during into Dr.Changmin. Cleaning it out first which was the most pain part and the longest too then came the clear liquid that was supposed to keep it clean and not get ineffected since as Dr. Changmin informed me would be very bad. Then the wrapping came that usual was the shortest part sometimes unless Changmin was being OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder AN: yes i know max probably does not really have that lol) and wanted it to look perfect. He must not be feeling the OCD because he made me do it myself. Jeez if he really wanted to be hurt why didn't he just stand out there and say shot me. I sighed careful wrapping myself up and putting all the medical stuff away. I climbed in the front of the van as Changmin was chowing down in the back. Oh so that's why he wanted me to wrap myself so he could eat some more.

"Changmin please do not spill food all the car, Hero will kill us if he finds one peace of bread on the floor." I reminded Changmin who got a wided look just thinking of how Hero chewed us out that last time we spilled food in the car or should I say when Changmin spilt his food in the car. We got back to the headquarters as usual Changmin and I skipped the metting on telling us how amazing we are blah blah we've heard it before. We went straight to our room and crashed on the beds. I fell asleep the minute my head touched the pillow, my wound was completely forgetten. I felt like I had slept for two second when Changmin was shaking me.

"We have to clean your cut out with warm water and soap, now come." Changmin said heading to the bathroom. Ugh! I was older than he was so why was I letting him boss me around? I quickly got up and walked sleeply towards the bathroom. I stared at the bath tub like I had no idea that I was supposed to get in it. I was too tired to take my clothes off or climb in that tub this was how it usual went. Changmin would do all the work for me and I would just get to lay there lifeless the whole time even afterwards. He would just carry me back to my room and then let me sleep. I must of fallen asleep while Changmin was cleaning me because I woke up in my pj's and in Changmin's bed. Well, that makes since because his room is right next to the bathroom, what doesn't make since is that he is in the bed with me. Well, this isn't the first time we've slept in the same bed the first time though we had no choice. I went back to sleep not really caring that I was in a bed with Changmin, I was too tired to move and in too much pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the first chapter! :D Hope you guys liked it! (: Comment and Sub! :) Love you guys!