04.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5:48pm

It was a Thursday afternoon and JangMi was lost in her thoughts, first, she found out that the Jungs are coming back to Korea and later on she also found out that tomorrow’s party is a welcome back party for them, just great.

To say that she was feeling troubled would be an understatement, she was about to reunite with the only man she has ever had romantic feelings for, her best friend, Jaehyun.

She thought of the idea of skipping the party, telling her parents that she was feeling sick or maybe just telling them the truth.

Just as she was opening the door of her bedroom her dad appeared in front of her.

‘Oh, JangMi princess are you going out?’ JangMi’s dad questioned her

‘I was actually on my way to find you dad; I need to talk to you’ JangMi answered

‘Okay, but first let me give you something’ JangMi’s dad took out of his pocket a blue box with a white ribbon.

‘I got this to complete your tomorrow’s look’ He handed JangMi the box

JangMi opened it and there was a necklace, it was silver and it had 3 stars, the middle one was bigger than the ones at the ends, stars are JangMi’s favorites.

‘Oh my god, dad these are beautiful! Thank you!’ JangMi hugged her dad tightly.

‘I know this party may be a little bit awkward for you, but I am sure you are going to be okay like you’ve always been when things get tough’ Her father ruffled her hair.

He knew how much it affected her losing contact with Jaehyun when he himself lost contact with Jaehyun’s dad, one of his closest friends.

‘Yes, I will’ JangMi shortly answered

‘What do you want to talk about?’ Her dad questioned

‘Oh nothing, I was worrying over nothing, I’m fine now’ JangMi reassured her dad.

Today was the day, according to various news Jaehyun and his parents landed yesterday in Korea but they haven’t been seen at all.

JangMi was standing in front of her full body mirror, the dress looked flawless it hugged her body perfectly and her hair was in a half up with some braids.

She has always tried to improve her make up skills, it was something she did enjoy, but she never had time to actually practice, so she went ahead with a light make up and some dashing red lips.

After being done with the last details of her outfit she heard a knock on her door, she hurriedly opened and saw Seung Min.

‘Wow, my dongseng looks so handsome!’ JangMi smiled towards his younger brother.

He was wearing a black suit with a red tie that JangMi got him as a Christmas present last year.

‘You look good too, like a character straight out of Game of Thrones’ Seung Min answered while nodding his head.

‘I’ll take that as a compliment, thanks’ JangMi punched her brother’s arm.

‘It was, but anyways let’s go, mom and dad are waiting for us downstairs, so lead the way’ Seung Min grabbed her sister’s shoulders and walked downstairs.

After a 20-minute ride that felt like a 3 minute one for JangMi they arrived to the venue, everything looked stunning, there were flowers, ribbons and tons of lights, just like a fairy tale.

Of course, there were a ton of reporters, usually they come to have a word of the most influential people about business, others come to take a look at the outfits.

But tonight, they were in here to catch a glimpse of the return to Korea of one of the most beloved families, the Jungs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter