03.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3:11pm

It’s a bright sunny afternoon in Seoul and Jang Mi is walking along the store-filled streets in Gangnam, this summer break is her last one before she graduates and she wants to spend every minute of it to the fullest.

She was walking towards one of the biggest malls in Korea, today’s quest was to find herself a dress, next Friday a grand party was taking place and Jang Mi was obligated to go, not that it bothered her, she actually liked this events because she was able to catch up with some friends, eat good food and dance, it was a win-win situation.

Jennie stepped into the mall at the same time Jang Mi did, of course she was going to ask for advise from the most fashionable person she knows, and luckily it was one of her best friends.

‘Minnie! I’m sorry! Did you wait a long time for me? I couldn’t find a parking spot!’ Jennie commented while taking her phone out of her purse.

‘No worries Jen, I’ve just arrived too, I knew you were going to be late as always so I had a little walk’ Jang Mi answered.

‘I am working on the whole being early thing still, give me time’ Jennie cutely replied.

About two hours later Jennie and Jang Mi had already tried on a bunch of dressed that ultimately didn’t fulfilled her expectations, and they were starting to get tired, but they knew that if they wanted the dress to be perfect they had to get it today.

With the remaining hopes and energy, the two young ladies stepped inside the Chanel store and started to look for a dress to impress.

Jennie decided to try on a long shiny navy-blue dress, it was sleeveless with a round neck that showed off her collarbones and the waist was slightly cinched. It was perfect, a clean yet sophisticated look.

While Jang Mi tried on a black dress with spaghetti straps and a flowy skirt, the highlight of the dress was the back, it was exposed mid back, just enough to make JangMi feel comfortable.

‘Oh god I think we just hit jackpot at this store, don’t you think Minnie?’ Jennie clapped excitedly.

‘Totally! You look stunning Jen!’ JangMi replied while watching her friend.

After a few selfies with the dresses and changing to their clothes the girls payed for their dresses and were now walking to the parking lot.

‘But, Minnie, I have a question, you are not the type to buy dresses for one-time events, why do you decided to buy one this time?’ Jennie asked her friend with curiosity.

It’s true, JangMi doesn’t buy dresses for this kind of events, she feels that spending so much money for a dress is a waste, she much rather prefers renting a dress, it was cheaper and easier. But this time, when her parents told her about the party something inside JangMi knew she had to buy a dress, it’s unexpected from her, but she knows this ball is going to surprise her.

‘Oh, I don’t really know why myself either Jen, it is unlike me, but I guess I am exited because it’s been a while since we had a party this big’ Jang Mi replied trying to convince not only Jennie but herself too.

‘Well I guess i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter