10.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:43 pm

Just as there was an emergency meeting at JangMi’s room there was one at Johnny’s room, all of the boys were reunited to hear about Jaehyun’s complicated love life.

‘I just can’t believe she said that! The worst part is that now no matter what I try to tell JangMi she’s going to think that I am lying!’ Jaehyun ran his hands through his hair desperately.

‘Dude, chill, Minnie may be a tough cookie but she treasures friendship the most, and if it’s you, she makes even more exceptions’ Johnny said while eating Cheetos.

‘Johnny is right bro; Minnie won’t lose a friendship over a girlfriend’ Doyoung shrugged his arms.

‘You know, it’s basics, bros over hoes’ Lucas casually commented.

‘The thing here is that I don’t think of JangMi as a bro, I like her’ Jaehyun annoyedly answered.

‘But the problem in here is not JangMi to begin with, it’s the fact that this mysterious girl introduced herself as your girlfriend just 2 minutes after we met her’ Taeyong said.

‘Yeah, I think you should start with that, who is she and why did you brought her along to the trip Minnie was the most excited about’ Doyoung asked.

‘Her name is Kang JiHyo, I met her and her family back at New York, my parents were feeling homesick so they started attending a Korean community and her family is part of it too, later on my dad discovered that they also have a company in China and they started having some projects together’ Jaehyun told his friends.

‘Okay, but that doesn’t answer why she is so obsessed with you and why she is in here’ Johnny obviously commented.

‘Ever since I started to get dragged to the Korean families gatherings she started following me everywhere, at first it was funny and I thought maybe we could get along, I even thought of asking for her help to approach Minnie again! But soon enough she told me she was in love with me, from that moment onwards I tried to let her know that I wasn’t interested, but she always told me that sooner or later I will fall for her’ Jaehyun kept on telling the story.

‘She has tried everything, from homemade cookies to expensive watches and involving both our families to act as matchmakers, but I’ve always rejected her, because not even once another girl apart from Minnie has crossed my mind’ Jaehyun honestly answered.

‘And she is in Korea because the moment that we told everyone we were coming back to Korea she started investigating on how to study at SNU in order to follow me, and with her grades she was able to get a scholarship so she’s staying for the rest of her degree, luckily she’s living at the dorms otherwise she would probably be living in my house by now’ Jaehyun exhaled deeply.

‘Lastly, my mom found out about out trip and she decided to invite her to join us, she told me about it just when I arrived at the airport’ Jaehyun ended.

‘Well, that’s kind of sick yet kind of sweet, but definitely sicker’ Lucas answered, making everyone in the room laugh.

‘Either way, you need to come clean with your international stalker and with Minnie’ Johnny said trying to sound as serious as possible.

JangMi was hesitant to let her in, not because of her, but because of her friends, both JooHyun and Jennie were willing to be rude to this girl just to stand up for her; and honestly, she would do the same for them.

But this time it was different, if she is indeed Jaehyun’s girlfriend being rude towards her would only cause her friendship with Jaehyun to go down the drain, and it was the last thing she wanted right now.

‘We absolutely love the idea! Come in JiHyo-ssi, let’s have a girl’s talk!’ Jennie said in the sweetest, yet fakest voice she owned.

JangMi turned around to check if her friends were in their right minds, to which JooHyun only nodded her head, meaning that they were completely serious.

‘Thank you so much unnies!’ JiHyo excitedly clapped and went inside.

JangMi decided to sit on the sofa right next to the balcony, she wanted to stay away from all this drama.

‘So, JiHyo, what do you need to tell us?’ Jennie sounded super serious.

She was focused solely on JiHyo and on whatever would come out of .

‘I need help to make Jaehyun oppa fall in love with me’ JiHyo straightforwardly said.

Even when it was no surprise to the girls that she was in love with him, it still shocked them how bluntly she talked about it.

‘I’ve known him for at least 4 years, and all this time I’ve been trying to win over his heart, but it feels impossible, he doesn’t fall into my charms!’ JiHyo said.

‘If you let me be completely honest with you, it’s going to be impossible, he is in love with someone else’ Jennie calmly replied.

‘That’s not true, he has never let any girl flirt with him, he’s just waiting for the right girl and I’m sure there’s a high chance I may be the right one for him’ JiHyo proudly answered.

‘Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but he has someone, it’s just that things are complicated between them, but they are meant to be’ JooHyun faked sadness in her voice and turned around to face JangMi. JiHyo noticed the gesture and she faced JangMi too.

‘What do you think JangMi unnie? You seem really close to him; I remember watching pictures of you and Jaehyun all over his house back in New York’ JiHyo asked JangMi.

She was taken aback by what JiHyo just said but she needed to keep her cool.

‘I think that maybe if you are honest and genuine, he might realize he likes you back’ JangMi half smiled, she just wanted to be done with this conversation ASAP, even if that meant telling her something that could hurt her and Jaehyun.

As much as she tried denying her feelings for Jaehyun it was becoming harder and harder as days passed and even more when she was stuck in this kind of situations.

JangMi watched Jennie’s and JooHyun’s faces turn into complete shock while JiHyo started clapping excitedly.

‘That’s everything I wanted to hear and more! Thanks, unnie! I hope you can help me win over him’ JiHyo hugged JangMi strongly.

‘We are going to become such good friends; I am already loving this friendship!’ JiHyo said smiling widely once again.

Jennie and JooHyun raised their brows at the statement while JangMi could only close her eyes and try to breath as calmly as possible. JiHyo noticed the awkwardness in the room and decided that it was time to leave now that she introduced herself and made some points clear.

‘Well, I think it’s enough for today, see you tomorrow, sweet dreams!’ JiHyo hurriedly exited JangMi’s room.

JangMi knew she was screwed;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter