07.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:07 pm

JangMi’s body was in complete pain after running all over the hospital for 32 consecutive hours, her fellow classmate Jungwoo had a family emergency and asked JangMi if she could cover some of his hours, of course she agreed and now that she was finally out of the hospital all she wanted to do was sleep all day long.

Much to her bad luck Joohyun was calling her, meaning that she was done with rehearsals and she wants to meet up with her, she hesitated for some minutes, should she excuse herself just for this time? She easily made her mind, no matter how tired she felt she wanted to hang out with her friend.

‘What’s up Joo?’ JangMi lazily picked up the phone.

‘Minnie, I was wondering if the shopping date was still up?’ JooHyun answered from the other line

‘Of course, just let me get home take a quick shower and change my uniform’ JangMi put the phone on speaker and started her car.

‘Okay, I’ll see you at the mall, in an hour? Is it okay for you?’ JooHyun replied

‘Yeah, that’s great, see you then, bye bye Joo’ JangMi hung the phone and started driving back home.

After making herself a little bit more presentable and after having a cup of coffee JangMi was now in a better mood.

She walked towards the jewelry department, where she found JooHyun in deep thoughts, watching some bracelets.

‘What are you thinking of Joo?’ JangMi asked while taking in her hand one of the bracelets displayed in front of them.

‘Oh, Minnie, I didn’t hear you coming, I am looking for a gift for Donghae oppa, his newest boy group had a successful debut and I want to congratulate him, but I need help deciding between the brown one and the black one’ JooHyun said while picking up her two options.

‘Well, for me the black one is more unique and it looks more like Donghae’s oppa style’ JangMi examined the black bracelet.

‘I thought the same thing but I just needed some confirmation’ JooHyun exclaimed.

‘Well, I am going to pay for this and then we will meet with Doyoung and Taeyong oppa.’ JooHyun turned to let JangMi know the additions to their date.

‘I am glad they are joining!’ JangMi smiled.

After paying they walked towards the Starbucks coffee, where Doyoung and Taeyong were ordering.

‘Taeyong oppa, Doyoung oppa´ JangMi smiled

Both males turn around to greet JooHyun and JangMi

‘Hello girls, did you find the gift JooHyun-ah?’ Doyoung asked

‘Yes, I did oppa, now I just need to figure out what to cook for the surprise dinner’ JooHyun answered

‘Well, you are in front of a great chef, so go ahead and ask for anything’ Taeyong butted in the conversation while handing Doyoung his coffee.

They spotted a table near the back of the coffee shop and settled in, just when JangMi was about to send a message someone snatched her phone out of her hands, JangMi quickly turned to take her phone when she saw Johnny sticking his tongue out in a mocking way.

‘Oppa, what are you doing here?’ JangMi asked, surprised

‘Oh, I wanted to discuss some work stuff with Taeyong, and he told me all of you are having coffee in here, so I dropped by’ Johnny casually sipped his coffee.

‘So, are we waiting for someone else or are we all in here now?’ Doyoung asked

And unfortunately, Johnny had an answer for that.

‘Actually, no, Jaehyun is coming over any moment now, he is part of the business I have in mind along Taeyong’ Johnny answered while fixing his tie.

‘There he is’ Johnny waved his hands to catch Jaehyun’s attention.

He looked the greatest with suits, that’s for sure, and today was no exception, his gray tailored Armani suit complimented his milky while skin.

He walked towards them, earning stares from all the people inside and outside the coffee shop, even when he was showing the most stoic of his faces, he still looked handsome, but JangMi preferred when he smiled, his dimples are enough to make her legs turn into jelly. Of course, he shouldn’t know that, not when JangMi was keeping her distance and not even when his unexpected hospital present tugged some really special heartstrings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter