02.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5:53 am

Tourist could mistake Incheon Airport as part of the runaways for Seoul Fashion Week with the quantity of gorgeous men and women gather around dressed in expensive Supreme hoodies, Balenciaga sneakers and Gucci travel bags. Everything in them just screamed unapproachable chaebols and yet all of theme were busy thinking about how early it was or what they were having for breakfast, if cheerios or pop tarts.

‘Seriously guys, who the heck came up with the brilliant idea of a 7am flight?’ Johnny groaned as he walked towards the VIP lounge prepared just for them.

‘Come on Johnny, think about it, the earliest we arrive the earliest you’ll be sleeping under the Santorini sky, thinking of what we are having for dinner’ Jennie replied while tiptoeing to pinch Johnny’s cheek.

‘Oh god Johnny you are a CEO, being up this early shouldn’t be a problem, stop being a baby’ Doyoung remarked as he rolled his eyes.

Jang Mi’s friend group was quite numerous if we think about the whole stigma of chaebols being way too selfish and suspicious of anyone who can potentially harm their companies.

Since young they were advised to be cautious around everyone, but them.

Her lifelong friendships actually started with her parents, his dad used to have some great friends at college and those friends became great businessman, of course they formed families and those children became best friends too, the older ones became friends like Yunho, Joohyun’s older brother and Suho, Doyoung’s older brother.

Seung Min, Jang Mi’s younger brother also had some best friends who are his age, Mark, Johnny’s younger brother, Haechan, Jennie’s younger brother and Jeno, Donghae’s younger brother.

Jang Mi’s age range was the one with the most kids: Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong, Yuta, Lucas, Jennie, Joohyun, herself and Mr. Missing.

All of them shared a special bond that was formed since they were in the womb, the guys didn’t mind playing with dolls and the tea sets from time to time just to make the trio of girls happy. And the girls knew all about soccer since elementary school thanks to their beloved oppas, of course it was no surprise when Jennie and Jang Mi started practicing soccer in middle school.

But right now, this Santorini trip was special, it was the 1st one they were having after most of them started working at their family companies, being adults was not an easy task, not when they were supposed to excel every expectation relied on them, the pressure was gigantic but they all managed to succeed and of course, they were going to enjoy every single moment of this 2 week long vacation as much as they can.

‘C’mon everyone we just arrived! Let´s gooo! I am hungry and I need a drink!’ Lucas was hype, he was trying to wake up everybody in the plane, he was screaming and right now he was punching Taeyong’s arm as if his life depend of it.

‘Oh my god Lucas please stop punching Taeyong like that, those bruises might get him in trouble with his girl’ Yuta throwed an owl plushie towards Lucas while giggling.

‘No, that’s impossible, Seulgi bear trust me wholeheartedly, she knows my soul, heart and body belongs only to her’ Taeyong replied with dreamy eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter